Transforming Daughter-in-Law Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg came up to the corner and saw that the door to Hiroko’s room was open. He also noticed that the door to his father’s room was wide open. He felt a little uneasy suddenly. He knew they were here… he had seen the car in the driveway and the lights downstairs were all off. Maybe they were watching a movie in the basement, Greg thought. In the darkness Greg’s heart pounded wildly. Slowly he moved his feet on the carpet floor and reached the corner of Hiroko’s door. The room was dark and he knew that the wall was blocking the view to the bed. He stood there for a while and waited for his eyes to adjust. The moon light shone through the window and Greg could see most of the room after a while. The floor was littered with clothes. Greg was confused. There were thongs, bikinis and lingerie on the floor he had never seen before. For a brief moment, he remembered the time when he got home one night during his high school years. Just as tonight, the house was dark that night as well. He sneaked up to his bed when he had seen the light from his Father’s study still on. Peeking through the keyhole he saw his naked father fucking the young teacher assistant girl from his school. Since then Greg had never really trusted his father ever again. All the pain his mother had gone through while she slowly lost her battle against cancer. It never really concerned his father, he continued chasing girls… Greg stared at the floor of the moon lit room. Was this one of his father’s lover’s clothes? He thought and dismissed any possibilities in his mind that it could have been those of Hiroko. These clothes weren’t even her taste. But the next moment, Greg heard the sounds from the bed. His heart nearly stopped. The dark world around him started to spin. He clearly could hear the bed squeaking and Hiroko moaning. What made him sick was that she was moaning in a way he had never heard her before.

“What the hell is going on…” he whispered and moved very carefully towards the bed. He nearly puked his dinner from the flight up. Nothing in the world could have prepared him for this sight. In the grey moon light, two bodies were slapping furiously against each other. His wife Hiroko, her slender tiny body was riding the giant cock of his father passionately. Her tits were wobbling and her hair was shaking wildly in the air. Greg watched in utter disbelief, how his father suddenly stopped fucking her, reached for her ass cheeks spread them apart and pushed his dick up her other tender hole. Greg gulped… he could have never imagined seeing Hiroko like this. What had happened to the innocent girl that disliked sex? Here she was her mouth open, her screams of lust filling the air of the room. Greg sank down onto his knees. Seeing his father ramming his huge manhood up his wife’s ass was making him nauseous and angry.

“God…I love your tits!” he heard his father say.

Hiroko smiled and it made Greg shudder. This wasn’t his wife anymore. Her hips were moving down and thrusting the dick deeper into her ass.

“Please fuck my pussy Marty! Pleaaaseee! I’m so horny…make me cum! Make me CUM!” she yelled.

He slipped out his wet dick and stuck it into her dribbling cunt. Hiroko moaned and Marty grabbed her tits and caressed them. He twisted her nipple in a way Greg would have never dared.

Hiroko’s cries filled Greg’s ears. He couldn’t look at them no longer… they didn’t even realise that he stood there in front of them. Hiroko moaned out loud and spasms went through her body. She stop pounding on his cock.

“Let me suck you…” she said and Greg watched again in utter disbelief how his wife sucked off his fathers dick.

He came inside her mouth and Hiroko gulped his sperm down her throat.

“WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE!!!!” Greg cried out in the darkness.

His sudden voice woke the two on the bed from their sexual ecstasy. Hiroko gasped when she realised who was standing at the window and looking at her. Greg’s eyes were filled with rage. Briskly he walked up to his father, who tried to mutter something but obviously too shocked to say anything. The next minute Greg punched his Father hard. The old man tumbled with a cry of agony off the bed. Hiroko covered in sweat stared at him and the body on the floor.

“Greg…” she muttered. Tears welling up in her eyes continued. “I’m sorry…I…I really didn’t want you to see this.”

“What’s going on here? What the hell happened with you? How could you do this to me, Hiroko!!! I never thought you would be capable of doing something evil like this!” Greg screamed at her.

She began to sob and he heard his father moan in pain. Greg grabbed his Dad’s arm and helped him up on his feet.

“You better give me a damn good explanation, Father!”

Marty stroked his right cheek where the fist had landed. It felt as it was on fire. He hadn’t expected his son to be back this early.

“Welcome home…”

“Quit joking around! What have you done to her? How could you do this to us? You’re my father for God’s sake…haven’t you got any dignity inside you heartless piece of shit!” Greg knew that all this could only be his father’s fault.

“Well… she wanted to get fucked… so I fucked her.” He muttered and grinned.

Greg’s rage exploded. No matter what he wanted to punch the hell out of this guy even if it was his father. In the darkness Hiroko saw how her husband’s fist flying through the air and hear them crush on the body of her Father in Law. Suddenly she felt exhausted… she felt old and used up. Since their boat trip she had fucked up nearly every day. Hiroko’s tears flowed and flowed… she even had sex with some friends of Marty he had called over. She would have fucked everything that had a penis. What was wrong with her? She felt how Greg’s strong arms wrapped around her. Hiroko felt ashamed and awful. The smell of his familiar cologne soothed her mind. He carried her out of the room, out of the house and out of this country.

Chapter 8

Three months passed since that incident. They were back in Tokyo and Greg kept his mind occupied with a lot of work. He quit his job and opened up a small computer shop with a good friend of his and they were just scraping by. It wasn’t a life of luxury but Greg felt in control of his life. After a long medical check up they found some unknown substances inside Hiroko’s body. Greg was shocked by the discovery of it. They found out that it was some prototype of a drug that would destroy the barrier of reason inside a person. Often he would watch Hiroko sleep at night and each time the anger welled up inside him. His father had tried to contact him a couple of times but Greg was certain that he never wanted to see that face again. Sadly, the side effects of the drug were not pleasant. Hiroko was moody, smiled and laughed less than before and had terrible headaches. She had to undergo an abortion and Greg just felt miserable. The effects of the drug vanished as soon as she had stopped taking them but it had changed Hiroko forever. Winter came and spring passed. Their relationship started to recover slowly and both tried hard to forget those days.

Hiroko was feeling better by the day and she started to go out again more often. She would make great dinners for him and tell him funny Japanese jokes. Greg was happy to see her smile again. And finally after a long while they had sex again. It was intimate, loving and bonding. One morning when Hiroko had just finished the laundry the door bell rang and thinking it was the mail she opened it carelessly. Hiroko screamed when she saw Marty standing in front of her.

“Hello Hiroko…” his deep voice boomed.

“No….” she muttered.

Before she could do anything he entered the apartment, closed the door and pushed her down on the floor. She saw his scary grin and twinkles in his eyes. Nobody heard her muffled screams and soon her body was rocking his hard dick once again.

“You are mine Hiroko! I’ll never let you go…!” he hissed into her ear.

Screaming Hiroko awoke. She was covered in sweat and panting for air. Quickly she looked around. She had fallen asleep in front of the TV. The window was wide open and the hot rays of the sun had baked her hot. What a nightmare, she thought. Children were playing peacefully outside on the street and Hiroko sighed. Going into the bathroom she removed her sweaty light blue T-Shirt and looked at her naked body in the mirror. The dream had made her nipples erect and she could feel the heat deep down in her flickering. She closed her eyes and images of Marty flooded her mind. The sexual appetite grew in her.

“Say it Hiroko! Tell me what you want to do!” she heard his voice echoing in the back of her head.

“Fuck me… I want you to fuck me…” she mumbled as she was in a trance.

She grabbed the phone and dialled.

“Greg? Please come back now…I want to show you something. I need to show you something. It’s very important!”

Hiroko looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. Now, she would show what wild sex would be like. She would teach him as she had been taught…

END

12