Transforming Genevieve Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was again standing in my high heels Bill's finger tips began a slow sensual assent up the back of my legs. His fingers memorizing every inch of soft flesh accentuate by the height of my heels. Bill was quickly showing me that his shoe and leg fetish was in full control of his actions.

"Damn Genevieve you have incredible legs." Bill said as his fingers continued their ascent along the soft naked tingling flesh.

Goose bumps rose on my thighs as he moved his fingers into the sensitive part behind my knees.

His fingers danced across my legs moving slowly inch by miniscule inch up toward the confluence of my long sex legs.

"Please baby!" I begged urging him on. His fingers circled my thighs to softly caress the skin in front and then behind as they moved upwards. He leaned front to gently kiss the skin directly in front of his face. I shuddered again when his soft lips touched my tingling flesh.

Mercifully those ten digits of pleasure finally reached their ultimate goal and he hooked two index fingers in the thin strap of lace surrounding my hips. I fully expected my incredible lover to peel my thong off but instead he lifted the lace straps higher on my hips pulling the triangle of white lace covering my loins tighter into the ever moistening folds of my pussy.

The straps stretched upward curving high above my hips. The thin line of lace that runs behind slipped deeper between my ass cheeks.

Bill released my thong and leaned back surveying the results of his adjustment.

"In fucking credible!" He uttered as his eyes took in the awesome view of my loins covered so tightly in what was now a camel toe of white lace.

I smiled at him and moved my hands to the lace. Lifting the small triangle covering my pussy I asked. "Isn't this what you want baby?"

He smiled and nodded his agreement.

His hands again moved toward my hips then circled behind to squeeze both ass cheeks softly before he slipped his index fingers again under the lace and slowly began to turn my thong inside out as he peeled it from my body.

The thong slipped easily off my legs and Bill let me steady myself on his shoulders as he stretched the fabric over my heels.

I couldn't wait for him to release my heaving breasts from their satin confines and as soon as I was again standing firmly on my heels I slid my hand from his shoulders to my abdomen then up to unbutton the one final button that kept me from being completely exposed to his soft touch and gentle kisses.

I slipped the satin vest off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor behind me as my wonderful secret lover rose from his knees.

"Oh my god Bill I want you so much." I exclaimed.

His hands moved to my waist then around back to pull my hips toward him causing my tits to rise up toward his waiting lips.

His mouth circled one taut nipple suckling gently on the hard nub while his tongue flicked at the erect tip.

I moaned deeply having the anticipation of his first caress of my sensitive nipples finally fulfilled.

His lips captured the other erect nub and again his tongue flicked at the very tip. I moaned even deeper. "Oh god baby please." I uttered after the moan subsided.

His kisses expanded to include every square inch of tingling breast flesh as my beautiful lover continued his amazing arousal of my entire being.

He hadn't even touched my pussy yet but I was already soaking wet involuntarily preparing its self for the moment his beautiful erect cock first entered the searing folds of sensual flesh.

The tingling in my tits was quickly spreading to the rest of my body and I urged him on saying. "Please baby I need you!"

Bill finally straightened up and then quickly reached down to scoop me up in his arms. I circled his neck with my arms and pulled my naked body closer to him. Our mouths again met this time in a deeper soul searching french kiss. No light lips touches, no soft tongue caresses, no this kiss was meant to bring our souls together as one and I shuddered from its intensity.

As quickly as he had gathered me up in his arms Bill moved forward and lay me down on the small sofa now cleared of paper.

As I nestled into the soft leather I reached up and flipped my long pony tail over the arm of the couch and stretched my legs down so my heels were pressing into the opposite arm.

I looked up at him as he starred down at my heaving naked body.

I smiled weakly and pleaded. "Please baby oh god please take me!"

Bill slid his fingers to the buttons of his shirt. As he slowly undid each one I brought my hands up to my tight hard nipples and rolled both between thumbs and index fingers teasing them to an even harder state.

His shirt slipped from his shoulders and fell to the floor in a pool of sweaty white fabric. I let my eyes take in his torso, shimmering with tiny beads of sweat.

As his hands moved toward his belt buckle I could see the bulge in his slacks from his already fully erect cock. That beautiful cock that I crave so much. That incredible cock that I wanted buried in my steamy pussy. That awesome hunk of fuck meat that I wanted to suck and have stuffed down my throat. That throbbing surging cock that would provide me with sweet thick cum to coat every part that I could entice it to coat.

"Hurry baby!" I exclaimed.

Bill was in no hurry this morning. He was enjoying teasing me, arousing me, making me plead for what I wanted most. I had told him the night before I'd be ready and waiting for him and he was making the waiting part last as long as he possibly could.

He moved his hands even slower as he unzipped his slacks and began lowering them along his strong legs.

In an unsuccessful attempt to urge him on I moved my hands from my tits to either knee and slowly pushed them apart exposing my glistening vulva to his intense stare. Bill licked his lips almost in anticipation of the first taste of that glistening fluid leaking from inside me.

"Hurry baby I need you!" I begged.

Bill just smiled and continued his slow strip tease for me.

He kicked off his shoes then bent at the waist to push the slacks down around his feet. I watched intently as he straightened up now wearing only his silk boxers.

My eyes were glued to the tented silk fabric his complete erection surging to be release from the silk confine that held it. He flexed his abdomen muscles and his cock pressed harder against the silk.

"Oh god baby." I whispered as I reached for the waist band hoping to ripe the silk from his body.

Bill caught my hand and held it firmly in his as if to say when I'm ready you'll have your prize.

But Bill knew I was nearing insanity craving to touch it, craving to stroke it, craving to suck it and take it in my throat. Bill knew I was nearing the breaking point of anticipation and he slowly drew my hand toward his loins until it touched my finger tips through the silk.

His soulful moan confirmed that he too was nearing the height of anticipation and he allowed me to slowly stroke the length of his rock hard erection through the silk.

He move a half step closer allowing me to slip my hand in the opening in front and finally touch his surging naked flesh.

It felt very hot, very hard and fully erect. The soft flesh of his corona slid though my palm and I lick my lips in anticipation of having that soft smooth flesh slide over them.

I pulled my hand back through the opening in his boxers and his beautiful cock followed. It was deep red filled with sexual blood. Veins standing hard against the outer flesh. The head an even deeper dark red glistened and pulsed under my soft touch. I stroked the length several times and a tiny droplet of pre-cum oozed from the miniscule slit at the very tip of his cock head.

I moved my hand up and smeared that drop over the pulsing cock head.

Bill moved his thumbs to the elastic waist band of his boxers and slowly moved them down. As the band stretched over his exposed cock I stroked up to the head the released it for a moment to allow the silk to clear his throbbing cock.

His boxers slid down his legs with little help and my beautiful lover stood before me finally naked and ready to love me.

I reached up with one hand and cupped his throbbing balls rolling them around in my palm. Feeling their firmness knowing they held an awesome cum load for me.

"Let me suck it please baby!" I begged.

Bill held up one finger almost to say "in time" and then grasped my legs with his strong hands and turned me so I was reclined on the sofa with my legs dangling over the seat. My pony tail followed and as he move one leg open the other followed. His free hand grasped my hair and pulled it around so it lay between my tits and extended down to my pussy.

He knelt before me his hands now resting on my knees pressing them further apart and opening the shimmering lips of my vulva exposing the glistening moist folds of steamy fuck flesh beyond.

"Oh God Bill FUCK ME!" I nearly screamed in anticipation of him plunging that beautiful rock hard erection deep within me.

But my awesome lover had other plans. He moved toward me one hand spreading my vulva exposing my erect clit. His other hand grasped his surging cock and brought it to within inches of my twitching clit. With one quick motion Bill slapped his cock head against my clit. A shard of pleasure shot up my spine and crashed into my brain.

"OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed.

Another slap and another pleasure induced shard hit my brain.

He lowered his throbbing cock to my clit then pushed forward sliding its rock hard shaft over the erect sensitive nub of flesh.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh baby!" I whispered.

Bill began moving that way then stopping to slab his cock against my clit over and over sending me into a frenzy of vaginal ecstasy.

My pussy flooded with juices as he continued massaging my erect clit in that way. I slowly began to feel the inescapable numbness in my loins of an approaching orgasm.

"God baby you're gonna make me cum!" I exclaimed.

Bill took that as a sign to increase the tempo of his external fucking of my clit and I responded by starting to release one guttural moan after another as my orgasm built.

"YES!" I screamed as the first incredible wave of ecstasy crashed over my twitching body.

"I'm cumming Bill!" I exclaimed as he slapped his cock hard against my pulsing clit.

"Oh my god, oh my godddddddddddddd!" I screamed as another more intense wave of pleasure consumed me.

Bill's forehead was covered in sweat and my own chest and tits were coated with my own sweat. We hadn't even had intercourse yet and already I was dripping wet with love juice.

Bill slowly began slapping my clit less and sliding the rock hard shaft across the hard nub extending my climax even more. Tiny waves of pure pleasure lapped at every nerve ending in my loins. My pussy twitched involuntarily. My heaving tits tingled with pleasure.

As the waves of ecstasy from this incredible external clit fucking subsided I reached down between my legs and grasped his throbbing cock. Bill gathered my hair and wrapped it around his cock so that as I stroked the pulsing shaft I massaged it with my soft tresses.

He smiled at me and said. "That's what we'll call a slow slap fuck baby."

Still reeling from the awesome orgasm he had just given me I grinned and replied. "You can slap fuck me anytime baby."

Bill's raging hard on still stood at complete attention and I slowly stroked its length with my soft hand and even softer hair.

Wanting him to experience some of the same pleasure he had just bestowed on me I sat up while still holding his rock hard cock in my delicate hand.

I turned around and brought my knees up onto the sofa. Leaning forward I stretched my arms over the back bringing myself into the classic doggie position.

I turned my head to look at my incredible secret lover and reached around with one hand to spread my ass apart.

I whispered. "Fuck me baby."

Bill straightened up and moved between my feet bringing his thighs against the front edge of the couch. One hand came to rest on my ass while the other reached up and grabbed my long jet black pony tail.

"Yeah baby." I encouraged him. "Ride me like a wild stallion."

I felt his hand press against my ass spreading me wide open for his initial thrust.

"Give it to me Bill!" I exclaimed.

As I felt the searing heat of his cock head touch my vulva I dropped my hips and shoved back toward him as he thrust forward. In an instant I was impaled on his incredible rock hard throbbing cock. In one god almighty thrust his pulsing cock was buried completely inside my searing hot soaking wet pussy.

Bill moaned soulfully having once again felt the soft folds of my pussy surround then grasp at his aching erection. Buried completely he didn't move, not wanting to withdraw and loose the feeling of being surrounded by moist no sopping wet fuck flesh. I didn't move forward but instead kept backward pressure against him to let him soak inside me for as long as he wanted.

His cock twitched once then again causing it to massage my cervix and slap up against my g-spot.

OH God Genevieve that feels so fucking incredible." Bill uttered.

"I love feeling you buried this deep inside me Bill." I replied.

Bill pulled back until his cock nearly slipped from the dripping wet fuck tunnel he was invading pausing a second with just the head inside my pussy.

I felt backward pressure on my head as my awesome secret lover pulled my pony tail arching my head back and drawing my searing hot pussy back over his rock hard erection again.

"Oh god yes baby ride me!" I exclaimed.

His balls slapped against my clit as he impaled me completely his twitching cock rubbing against my cervix and massaging my g-spot.

The pressure on my head decreased but I kept my head tilted completely back as Bill drew his beautiful cock back.

"Give it to me Bill." I pleaded.

Again my pony tail drew taut and again his throbbing cock impaled my twitching pussy.

Using my hair like reins Bill controlled the tempo of our fucking. If he pulled hard I knew he was going to slam that beautiful raging cock deep inside fast. If he pulled lightly I knew he would be slowly impaling my searing fuck flesh with a sensual deep plunge. No matter how he pulled on my reins I knew his rock hard erection would be filling me completely.

Several minutes went by with my lustful cowboy riding me like his noble steed and as he rode me my loins started sending those unmistakable signs of an approaching orgasm to my brain.

"You're gonna make me cum baby." I whispered.

Bill's free hand which had been resting on my ass as he used his other to control my reins lifted off my soft ass flesh and as he pulled hard on the reins his other hand slapped hard against my ass cheek with the same resounding crack that a horseman urges his mount with a whip.

The stinging pain spread across my flesh as Bill pulled back again then cracked the back of his free hand against the twitching flesh of my other ass cheek.

I encouraged him. "Yeah baby slap that hot ass." I said.

Bill pulled my reins and again cracked my ass with his sexual whip as he drove his surging rock hard cock to the depths of my loins over and over again.

Stinging welts rose on my ass only serving to heighten the pleasure of having his beautiful cock pound into me again and again.

"Fuck me Bill Fuck me good!" I nearly screamed as he rode me up the ever increasing slope toward the peak of ecstasy. I could feel my secret lovers cock swell filling me even more with pulsing cock meat.

"Cum with me baby." I pleaded as the first wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over me.

With one final stinging crack of his whip Bill released my reins and grasped my ass with both hands. He held me firmly in place as his hips surely became a blur as he fucked me faster and hard insuring that my beautiful secret lover and I would climax together.

Another orgasmic wave shot up my spine and flooded my brain as Bill let out a deep guttural moan and the first thick stream of hot cum shot into my twitching pussy.

"Cum baby fill that hot cunt with sticky juice." I begged as my pussy flooded.

His searing hot cum filled my equally searing hot pussy and in an instant my orgasm peaked and turned me into a twitching mass of sensuous fuck flesh.

Over and over again his surging cock pumped thick hot cum inside me.

I could do nothing more than hold on to the back of the couch as his cum pump filled me to overflowing and my orgasm was extended by his own incredible climax.

Bill's thrusts toward me began to slow and as they did I could feel our combined fuck juices begin to leak from my overflowing pussy and run down my thighs. Our fucking took on a sloppy splashing kind of sound and as Bill slowly thrust inward more and more of his thick sticky cum ran down my thighs.

"Fucking incredible!" Bill finally said as his orgasm slowly subsided.

I looked over my shoulder at his sweat covered face. His skin was bright red and the sweat dripped off his nose and chin onto the hand sized welts on each of my ass cheeks.

I reached around and slid one hand over a welt. My flesh felt red hot and as I smeared his sweat over that welt it stung even more.

I moved my hand between my thighs and coated it with our oozing fuck juice then returned it to my welts and smeared it all over my ass soothing the stinging pain in my flesh.

"God Bill that was so good." I whispered.

He smiled at me and replied. "Good is the understatement of the day Gen."

I drew my legs up then turned to sit in front of my sweaty lover. The stinging on my ass cheeks intensified once the red flesh was pressed against the leather fabric of his couch.

Bill stood before me sweat still oozing from his pores his cock a deep purple color and shimmering with juices had begun to soften and curved down toward the floor.

I leaned forward and lifted it toward my lips.

"I wanna taste....." I started to say but my words were cut off as Bill moved forward and pressed the gleaming cock head between my lips.

The sweet taste of his cum caused my saliva glands to contract and my mouth filled with spit. I lowered my mouth over his softening cock and began sucking our combined juice from it.

My delicate hands cupped his beautiful cum producing balls and rolled them around in the soft flesh of my palms.

"Lick me clean baby." Bill pleaded.

I love the taste of sex. Love the sweet sticky results of such an incredible fuck and I happily cleansed Bills cock and loins of ever drop.

Bill watched intently as my lips tongue and mouth lapped every drop and I was rewarded for my efforts with a final oozing very thick glob of cum that had not been pumped into me.

"Sorry about your ass baby." Bill remarked

I let his flaccid cock slip from my hot mouth and smiled. "I loved it Bill." I said.

"Those welts aren't going to go away for a while Gen." He said.

I smiled again and replied. "I'll have a beautiful reminder of how good you rode me babe."

Even though I knew the stinging welts would be uncomfortable for a while I was more than happy to accept his lustful tattoo of my ass.

Bill moved to my side and sat down next to me. I instantly turned and curled my self against his naked form.

His arm circled my shoulders and he pulled me closer to him.

"It is possible that our love making will ever stop getting better and better." Bill asked.

I whispered in reply. "Its possible baby but as long as we're able to please each other like we just did I wouldn't worry about that happening anytime soon."

Bill lowered his lips to mine and kissed me softly on the mouth his tongue darting between my lips and dancing across my tongue.