Transforming Genevieve Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And when the first tiny drop of creamy white cum appeared at that slit I pressed pause.

"What does it feel like when the cum first shoots out baby?" I asked.

Fucking incredible." Bill replied.

Pushing the slo button again I watched a huge thick stream of sticky cum move across the screen and just as the first droplet touched my eye lash I pressed pause again.

"That's an incredible image." I remarked.

"Look how it moved my lash baby." I said. "I love seeing it like this in slow motion Bill. It happens so fast but with this you can actually see the incredible erotic images one at a time."

Pressing slo again Bill's first thick cum shot coated my eye and the stream landed down across my cheek.

I was totally amazed at the images captured and Bill and I watched that cum shot over and over in regular speed and in slow motion.

I was certain that we'd be filming other fuck sessions in the future. I could hardly wait to film him eating my pussy and seeing his beautiful cock slamming into that wet fuck tunnel and my tight little ass.

Perhaps I'd retire from teaching and become an internet porn star. Hmmmmmmm... I wonder what screen name I'd choose. I liked the sound of "Raven".

To be continued...