Transforming Genevieve Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That doesn't seem all that difficult." I remarked.

"The trick is matching the spot with the technique." Marsha explained.

"I see." I answered.

Marsha continued with her oral lesson. "I start with soft caresses with my lips and tongue searching for the spot then once I think I've got it I try something a little firmer.

"What about deep throating him?" I asked.

"I love taking a big hard cock in my throat." Marsha admitted. "But think about your throat it's nothing more than a series of muscles that are used to swallow. It can't match your tongue lips and even your teeth in dexterity when it comes to pleasuring a man.

"If you want to pleasure a cock to the brink of orgasm then bring him back your mouth is far better than your throat." Marsha suggested.

"So how come every man wants to shove his cock down my throat?" I asked.

She smiled. "He wants control he wants to see if you can take all of him without gagging and as quickly as possible pump you full of cum."

"That makes sense." I replied.

"Don't get me wrong Gen swallowing a cock deep down your throat is an oral technique you wouldn't want to abandon but when it comes to extending his pleasure keep it in your mouth." Marsha suggested.

"And this takes years of practice?" I asked.

She giggled. "It could unless you suck cock as often as possible."

"I like that idea." I replied knowing how much I love giving head.

"So you gonna set up a meet with this young stud?" Marsha asked pointing toward the blank television screen. "I'll show you how it's done."

"Sure thing." I answered knowing as soon as she left I'd be calling Steve to come by so I could experiment on him.

"I should get going I still need to shower before I have to be at work." Marsha said.

I smiled. "Shower here if you like."

"No thanks I like putting on clean undies after a shower." Marsha explained.

She dressed rather quickly and I wondered if she was thinking about a quickie with some man I didn't know about. "Give me a call." Marsha said as she kissed me lightly on the cheek just before she slipped out the door.

I glanced at the mantle clock across the room. It was eleven twenty and I thought Steve wouldn't be up yet since I was certain he'd spent his Friday night out hunting young pussy.

I decided to shower myself then call him. As usual the time I spend in the shower is about a quarter of the time I spend brushing out my waist length hair after shampooing. As I finished that arduous task I wondered about cutting a couple feet off its length. After all my hair was just about the only thing I hadn't changed since my transformation months ago. I dispelled the idea knowing that every man I meet is instantly drawn to the long silky locks cascading down my superb body.

I pulled it back into a long pony tail and after pulling a white cotton tank top over my head lifted the tail out from beneath the cotton fabric. A pair of denim shorts and flat sandals completed my wardrobe for the day.

It was just before one when I flipped my cell open and found Steve's name in my growing list of contacts. Steve's phone rang twice before he answered. "Hello Steve here." He said answering my call.

"Mr. Kozmerl this is Genevieve Walker." I instantly recalled the last time I called him I had used my house phone so he wouldn't be able to save my cell number to his phone.

"Hi Gen I was just thinking about you." He replied.

I fully assumed he was thinking about pummeling my body again. "You were?" Giving him an opportunity to tell me all about his early afternoon fantasy.

"I spent the entire morning with my nose buried in my notes from your class and thought how happy you'd be knowing I've hit the books hopping to pull my grade up." He explained.

I was happy knowing that fact but knew he had an ulterior motive.

"I am glad to hear that but to be completely honest I didn't expect you to answer your phone. I would have thought you would have been out late last night partying." I admitted.

"I was out last night but came home early because I wanted to get up this morning and spend some time studying." He proudly explained. "I even turned down an offer from a cute little sorority girl to hit the books this morning."

"I'm impressed." I answered.

"So Ms. Walker what can I do for you today?" He quipped.

I decided be somewhat vague about the reason I was calling. "Actually I'm doing a little research this afternoon and need a test subject."

He giggled. "I didn't think English Lit professors did research. I assumed you only dealt with written facts."

"Well Mr. Kozmerl you shouldn't assume anything including the research I'm doing has anything to do with English Lit." I replied sheading a little more light on my reason for calling.

"Okay?" He answered extending the syllables of the word expecting me to explain further.

"I don't suppose you could tear yourself away from your studies for some time this afternoon to let me test some theories with you?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"With me or on me?" He asked hopping for the latter.

"Why Mr. Kozmerl if I didn't know better I'd think you are coming on to me with that kind of query." I remarked.

"What's your point Ms. Walker?" He replied confirming he was doing just that.

I wanted to keep him in the dark about my research at least until he arrived. "I won't take too much of your time. I'm sure you will want to hit the books again later today."

Steve apparently decided to play along asking. "I don't know I really wanted to hammer my studies today I do have an incentive to get my grade up."

"I suppose I could give you extra credit if you'd be my test subject today." I offered sweeting the pot a tad.

He laughed. "Well since you're offering I can hardly refuse."

"That'll be wonderful. Do you know where my apartment is?" I asked knowing he certainly knew exactly where I live.

"I know the building but not the apartment number." He replied.

"I'm in apartment C." I answered.

"I can be there in half an hour." He anxiously responded.

"Make it forty five I have some preparation to do."

"Forty five it is." He agreed. "Are you calling me on your cell phone?" He added.

"Why do you ask?" Remembering I had avoided using my cell to call him before so he wouldn't be able to save my number to his contacts.

He confirmed what I already suspected. "So I can save your number on my phone."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea Mr. Kozmerl." I replied.

Steve is pretty smooth and after a short pause he suggested. "But Ms. Walker if we're going to be research partners I should be able to call you to confirm the results of our research."

I didn't want to piss him off but at the same time I didn't want to give him carte blanche to call me whenever he wanted. "First of all we are not research partners you are going to be nothing more than my lab rat to verify my theories." I replied in a stern professor's tone of voice.

He backed off a little. "Okay okay I won't save your number." He said relenting to my wish.

"Very good Mr. Kozmerl I'll see you in forty five minutes then."

"Yeah sure." He answered almost sounding like he regretted accepting the offer to be my lab rat.

I flipped my phone closed wondering if he might change his mind and not show up but knew that as soon as we disconnected he would be saving my number in his list of contacts.

I quickly straightened up the place adding the coffee mugs Marsha and I used to the few things in my dishwasher then collected my sex toys and that tiny bottle of RUSH from under the sofa and hid them in my bedroom night stand.

I considered changing into something sexier than a plain old tank top and denim shorts but decided not to since I didn't want Kozmerl to start becoming aroused as soon as he laid eyes on me.

I figured if our afternoon of oral research went into a second round I could always excuse myself and change into something more seductive.

Always wanting to be prepared and knowing I didn't plan on having him in my bedroom I decided to lay out that something more seductive. A fancy black lace bra and matching garter belt with black seamed silk stockings and a pair of high gloss black leather stilettos would certainly bring his limp cock back to life later in the day. The bra and garter came with a matching pair of panties but I left them in the dresser drawer figuring they'd be of little use by the time I was enticing him to a second round.

Steve showed up fifteen minutes late lightly knocking on my door at a little after two.

I opened the door and invited him in. "Come in Mr. Kozmerl."

He stepped inside and waited while I closed the door and turned the dead bolt.

"Nice place." He commented as I walked by him into the living room.

"Thanks I've put a lot of thought into my décor." I answered.

Steve walked across the room and surveyed my collection of classic books.

Aloud he read the names. "Doyle, Tolstoy, Dickens, Christie, Shakespeare." He paused. "You have quite a collection Gen." He commented.

"I love reading probably have read every one three or four times." I admitted as I stepped beside him and placed my forearm on one shelf.

"Why read something a second time?" He asked.

I grinned gladly accepting the opportunity to give him a lesson in English Lit. "It's like watching a movie for the second time. You pick up things the second time through that you may have missed the first time."

"So it kind of adds to your enjoyment of the novel when you read it again." He remarked.

"Exactly everything is enhanced the second time through." I answered.

He stepped away from the bookcase giving me a chance to survey his fit form a second time. Steve wore a pair of snug fitting jeans and a skin tight black cotton tee shirt. His strong back muscles clearly defined under the shirt. He turned to face me as I studied his shape.

"So tell me more about this research project of yours." He commented.

I smiled. "Have a seat and I'll explain." As I pointed to the overstuffed chair I normally curl up in to read.

Steve sat down letting his legs spread until his thighs rested against the arms of the chair his arms resting comfortably on the wide arm rests. I sat down opposite him on the couch with one arm on the rest beside me and my knees tightly together.

He grinned waiting patiently for me to begin.

I wanted to remain vague at least for now. "I was comparing notes with a friend recently and discovered that my ideas are completely different then hers." I began.

His confused expression confirmed I was being vague enough.

"She seems to believe that extension far outweighs a quick result." I continued.

"You are going to explain what the fuck you're talking about?" He asked still in the dark about my research.

"Let me see if I can clarify it for you." I replied. "She is of the opinion that a delaying action is preferred to my belief of a rapid ending."

His bewildered expression confirmed he was still clueless. "A rapid ending to what?"

I sat front then slipped to my knees beginning a slow seductive crawl toward him. His expression changed as I answered his question. "A rapid ending to oral sex of course."

"I'm still not one hundred percent clear what you're talking about but I believe I'm going to enjoy being your lab rat." Steve remarked as I continued my slow crawl toward him.

As I lifted one hand then the other to his knees and rose up between his thighs I replied. "I'm quite sure you will enjoy it."

Straightening up between his thighs I slid my outstretched fingers over my tits then slowly pulled the cotton fabric covering them down hooking the material under my breasts.

I slid my fingers up and tweaked the nipples with thumbs and index fingers pinching the hardening flesh between my nails.

"Please place your hands on the arm rests." I instructed.

Steve instantly placed his hands there knowing he was certainly going to enjoy my oral experiment.

I placed one hand on each of his knees and watched the bulge in his pants grow as I slowly moved my hands along his thighs.

His eyes were firmly fixed on mine as my fingers reached their goal and began tracing lightly along the length of his hardening cock shaft.

Ever so slowly my fingers moved occasionally drumming on his denim covered cock with the points of my finger nails.

He whispered. "Take it out."

I smiled seductively and replied. "All in good time."

After teasing him into total hardness I slid my fingers up to the leather belt that circled his waist. Undoing the buckle I laid the leather aside then skillfully opened the top button. Denim fabric spread slowly as my deft fingers continued down undoing each button along the front of his jeans.

I slid my fingers to the waist band. "Lift up a little."

Steve rose off the seat allowing me room to slide his jeans off his hips.

I move back a little and slowly peeled them down his legs then pulled off his sneakers and stripped the denim off his legs.

From a distance I stared at the bulging cotton fabric of his briefs. His cock completely erect, his eyes begging me to release it from the cotton harness that held it in check.

As I moved forward again I placed my fingertips on his knees then scratched and clawed my way up the inside of his thighs. He head tilted back as goose bumps rose on the flesh of his legs.

My nails reached the cotton fabric covering his loins and he drew his head forward to watch my fingers gently stroke his balls.

"Please I need to feel your fingers touch it." Steve pleaded.

I just grinned and continued teasing him through the material.

My flattened palm slid along the rock hard shaft and it surged against my hand as I slid it toward the head.

With my elbows resting softly on his thighs and my delicate fingers slowly stroking his cock I dipped my head and gently kissed the inside of one thigh then the other slowly moving my lips toward the confluence of his legs.

My lips touched the cotton covering his balls followed by my tongue that slowly flicked at heavy orbs contained within his scrotum.

As I dragged my teeth over the quivering flesh I slid my nails up to hook under the elastic waist band of his briefs.

"Yes." He softly moaned as I lifted the elastic.

I stretched the elastic down exposing the bulbous head of his cock and Steve again lifted his hips so I could turn the briefs inside out sliding them toward his knees.

I leaned back again and slipped them over his feet tossing them aside. Steve spread his legs wide allowing me to move closer to his loins.

His cock stood at perfect attention the head a deep purple color engorged with blood. Without touching him I studied his glorious cock looking for that most sensitive spot that Marsha had described to me earlier.

His flaring corona smooth and lightly textured looked so inviting. The tiny patch of flesh where it blends into his shaft above the urethra was certainly a spot I'd be exploring. His scrotum rested comfortably between his thighs the bottom where his balls bulged against the seat cushion.

"Touch it!" Steve nearly demanded.

His cock looked magnificent, totally erect and rock hard the matrix of veins along the shaft pulsing to the beat of his heart.

As one delicate hand slid along his thigh the other gathered my long hair from behind my head and pulled the shimmering jet black pony tail front.

He smiled knowing that soon enough his cock would be wrapped with the silky feel of my long hair.

As I wrapped his cock shaft with hair the other hand slid up to gently massage his cock head.

He moaned soulfully at the first touch of my soft palm.

I wanted his cock wet so I could explore its sensitive head with my lips and tongue. With one hand holding the hair wrapped shaft at the base I placed my other hand flat on his abdomen then slowly took the head between my lips.

My tongue swirled around the head softly caressing the smooth flesh of his corona then slid down along his urethra until I reached my hair.

My wet mouth instantly coated every inch with saliva. Steve couldn't resist the urge to lift his hips trying to slip move between my lips but I lifted not allowing him to enter my mouth deeper.

I bobbed up and down on the head a few times as my fingers scratched through his pubic hair teasing the flesh beneath.

I let him slip from my lips a thin line of saliva extending from the tip across the inches to my lower lip.

As I stared up into his eyes I was able to read their message. His lustful stare begged me to un-wrap his shaft and throat the throbbing length of his cock.

Before my discussion with Marsha that is exactly what I would have done. Dropped my mouth over his cock and press the pulsing head deep in my throat. But I wanted to keep control so I leaned forward and touched the urethra just above the ring of hair covering the base.

Using just the tip I slowly drew my tongue up until I reached the sensitive scar where his frenulum was snipped as a new born baby boy.

His soulful moan confirmed this could be the spot where my oral caresses would bring him to the edge of orgasm.

I teased it with my tongue for a few moments to see what affect I could have. His cock surged as I pressed my tongue firmly against the sensitive spot softly massaging him with a wide flat tongue.

Keeping my tongue against him I slowly began circling the smooth corona using both the top and underside of my moist tongue to lightly caress the next possible secret spot that might drag him to the brink of climax.

As my tongue circled his head I noticed his fingers digging deeper into the fabric they were resting on which I took as a sign that pleasuring him this way would certainly do the trick.

I decided to go for it but first wanted to heighten his arousal. I released my grip on the base of his shaft then straightened up some allowing the swirls of silky hair to slip from his shaft.

Looking up into his lecherous stare I whispered. "Do you want me to deep throat you?"

Steve didn't respond verbally but his affirmative nod confirmed he wanted to feel my throat surrounding his cock head.

I rose up a little more and pulled his cock toward my open lips.

As I neared the pulsing head I exhaled deeply over him causing his body to shudder involuntarily.

I extended my tongue just over my lower teeth and closed soft lips around the shaft just below his flaring corona.

With my tongue against the frenulum and my lips circling the smooth corona I bobbed up and down several times. Steve winced in pleasure and a rough moan escaped this throat.

"That fucking drives me insane." He whispered just before I began sliding my lips and tongue along the throbbing shaft.

Ever so slowly my mouth descended over him until the tip wedged into the back of my mouth. I opened my lips wide so that they barely made contact with the shaft then pressed deeper.

His cock head slipped through the tight ring of flesh and slipped into my throat. I continued down until my nose nestled into the thick patch of pubic hair and my tongue slid onto his scrotum.

"Yes swallow that fucking cock." Steve harshly exclaimed.

I normally would hold a pulsing cock deep in my throat until my lungs screamed for oxygen but this time I began lifting almost immediately. Slowly his cock slipped from the moist confines of my throat until my lips again were slowly caressing the sensitive corona.

I reached up with one delicate hand and circled him just at the base squeezing firmly with downward pressure pulling the already taut flesh of his cock even tighter as my lips slipped up and down over the smooth ridge at the base of his cock head.

My mouth slipped up and off his surging cock and Steve rewarded me with a droplet of pre-cum that oozed from the tiny slit at the top. I pressed the tip of my tongue into the fluid to taste his sweet nectar then even firmer into the slit it had oozed from.