All Comments on 'Transforming Tim'

by oskarwild

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOVE TO-BE TIM

Would love to-be Rafes bitch and get used by him and his friends. either male or female or both.

tristantrotskytristantrotskyalmost 10 years ago

Another highly arousing contribution to your growing archive of erotica. I'm having to key these comments in with one hand due to the physical effect the story has had on me… if you know what I mean…?

isadoreisadorealmost 10 years ago
oh yes!

how i would love to be Timmy! the idea of total surrender to a BLACK cock is one of my greatest fantasies; i have tried to be a BLACK only cocksucker but is difficult where i live but visits to the city are an orgy of BLACK daddies for me.

You need to give us more of Timmy's journey with his Daddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I liked the set up, but it moved too fast. We lost the enjoyment of a real seduction. The speed also made it rather superficial. Fine for a quick wank, but won't curl your toes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOVED IT...

I'd love for Rafe to take me like he took Timmy. I'd want him to force me to go all the way. Dress me up and make me the total woman that I really want to become.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dreaming of it

Oh what a hot story, I have long dreamed of being seduced and taken into the world of hot mm sex. I would love to be taken like this and sensually forced to service. It would be even hotter if it was a big black fuck stick I was servicing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So Hot!

Wow that was so hot, I so wanted to become Timmy, to feel that big black cock in my mouth and then have Daddy fuck me silly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

I would love to be taken like that. Timmy is one lucky my young man. And for the record if I was to be taken like that I would want if it be my best friend, Gus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I am Still Hard and Horny

What a great seduction story. The descriptions of the kissing, oral and anal sex was hot and erotic.

I am not young but still look pretty good and am a virgin when it comes to pleasuring a man. I would like him to buy me panties and slip and have me be his girl-boy.

One of the best gay conversion stories I have read and I have read hundreds, I need someone to take me in hand and be my caring top man...

timmywellstimmywellsover 9 years ago
Very hot story

... and not just because I like the kid's name either. Hot domination of a willing twink by a physically superior man.

subrbnchgobttmsubrbnchgobttmover 9 years ago
Turning him out

would love to read more about Rafe & Timmy. Love stories of straight boys turned into sissy faggots.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 9 years ago
love it

When Tim felt Rafes hand on the back of his head, holding him as he kissed him I almost came. So nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Turned out

Great stories hope you continue it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more please

I'd love for Timmy to go back as the slut at his boy's school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bitch

Great story, I would luv to be his little bitch sucking his bbc and taking my cherry ass!

justme2032justme2032over 8 years ago
Tim

I need to be Tim, I want a daddy to fuck me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

Thanks, a well written story of seduction F1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey Oskarwild

ur stories are my favorites, so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Becoming a black daddy’s cock sucking bitch!

What a great erotic story? I had a similar story happen to me! Except I was 10 years older than the young black stud who turned me into his sissy bitch! He dominated me psychologically and in one night had me follow him home and I sucked his huge black cock my first! He had me spend the night in his college dorm and turned me into a submissive cock sucking bitch for black dick! He had a big dick like Rafe! We were lovers for over ten years! I melted at his command! Sex is a powerful weapon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Arousing story

This story got me so aroused that my little hole is practically begging to be filled with dick and cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

He has a new white boy, the story out saying he loves getting white boys, so does that mean he will dump the little for another boy soon? I hate the emotional damage it does so a young boy when he finds out you do not really care about them once you have used them. I remember it happen to me, I terrible feeling to find out that the really did not care anything about you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brings back memories.

This story brings back so many memories,great memories.Also,it reminds me of what a coward i was.I was stationed in texas and in the shower one day when in walks this young brown haired young white guy who was literally the most beautiful male i had ever seen,with a great figure and an ass that should not have been on a male.i was engaged to my high school sweetheart.But this kid had me forgetting her immediately.I surprised myself and him by walking over to him and started washing his back which he acted like it was a natural thing to do.after washing him from head to toe i secured a drive in movie appointment with him for that evening.this was my first gay date.i kept saying to myself" what are you doing.He has a dick! Well,when we got to the drive thru and,something happened in the movie that we laughed at and,the next thing i know its hours later and we are both wondering what just happened.I never saw it coming.a beautiful little guy with a girlish figure.I always wondered what happened to steve.the first and only male who ever effected me that way.We really felt for each other,he was a great person and a great fuck as well.Miss you steve and should have never let you get away.my one and only lover boy and the only male i ever fucked.loved his boy pussy.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
Good Read!

I didn't like all the excerpts: sissy, cunt, whore, bitch. You don't have to talk to someone like that to show any kind of affection to them.

nipplahnipplahabout 3 years ago

OOOHHH!!!

YES PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

it was so hot

Tinkertaylor99Tinkertaylor99over 2 years ago

It would be so nice to be seduced like this

HomolustHomolustabout 2 years ago

Love this story, I love black cock.

Client8Client8almost 2 years ago

Pretty good 1-2 punch series. Little Timmy is sure getting edumacted!

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Oh yesss.This is a hottt story.I need me a bbc now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I wouldn't say my BBC turned me into a sissy, it was a little more even, not derogatory but he sure could fuck! I'll just admit to being his bitch from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My name is Tim and I so wanted to hear how this went as I too am a slut for cock!! I’d be a much easier conquest though, being the slut I love to be!!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 1 year ago

Awesome story. Needs a follow-up 😍😍😍😍

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

After that 1st time with Rafe, I would also be SO conflicted as well ! A guy like Rafe has always torn down my defenses! I usually refuse being hit on, and the guys would give up. Still, I often wish a guy like Rafe would pursue me anyway, like in this story.

You are right. I let society dictate my happiness. I wish I didn't. Discreetly, I want a man to pursue me, even when I say no.

SissyAngelica123SissyAngelica12311 months ago

Daddy found me at his club drunk. He showed me I was a sissy and needed his cock.. I love his big black cock and I worship it every day now.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle9 months ago

Great story. Hopefully you continue his journey. I need to read how you want it to go

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies8 months ago

I keep reading this story from time to time. I get so aroused by Rafe, reading about confident and determined he is to make Timmy his sissy; baby; his bitch! In a way, Timmy never had a chance! After that first time Rafe hit on him, Timmy knew he couldn't resist Rafe again, if he saw him again. Rafe wasn't giving up!

I can definitely relate to Timmy. I would be so conflicted and scared being purposefully pursued by a guy like Rafe who intends to make me his sissy. Being alone for a long time, I also know that I wouldn't be able to resist. I doubt something like this would ever happen to me. In a way, I'd love for a guy like Rafe to hit on me and continue to pursue me and find a way to get me alone with him, even though I say I'm not interested. I find myself drawn to confident, self-assured men. Again, are there ANY men out there?

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc7 months ago

The young white boy never had a chance. What black cock wants, black cock gets. Whites are unable to resist. The first time Tim was alone with Rafe, it was inevitable he would end up sucking the black man''s cock. That's just the way it is.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Having good looking men hit on you for sex is hot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a beautiful surrender by the little sissy girl. Oh fuck me please fill my pussy with your strong black sperm. God I long to feel that. To become Rafe’s sissy fuck toy, surrender his body and mind to his black master. To feel his daddies cock throb and pluses in her tight boi pussy. Becoming his master’s little bitch kissing, holding, suck his cock, loving all the cum, to be completely turned and loving his black master so much. I need that baddy to worship my superior and becoming a BNWO white boy, oh fuck.

smoovyboismoovyboi26 days ago

One of the bst exiting erotic stories I have read please sir we need more like this terrific. Thank you sir

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous