Transforming Tim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll see you Friday, baby; after work." And Rafe exited the elevator.

Tim had been pulling out the picture that Rafe had left in his locker at every opportunity. He had jacked off multiple times each day while staring at the white boy possessed by the black boy. Desire was overwhelming him; the desire to be the boy in the picture owned by Rafe. On Thursday night, Tim told his parents that he had been invited to spend Friday night at the suburban house of a schoolmate. They gave their permission. He had a vivid dream of Rafe that night. Rafe holding him. Rafe kissing him. Rafe sucking on his cock. Rafe making him cum. Tim awoke Friday morning with his bedding soaked with his cum.

But at work on Friday, Tim began to get cold feet. He couldn't go home with Rafe. They would do things that gay people did. Tim couldn't be gay. Before Rafe, he had only had thought about girls. Well, until he found that damned magazine he'd only thought about girls. Now he'd let himself be seduced by the handsome black man from the fourth floor. He'd knelt before him and sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. It was a degenerate thing to do and he wasn't going to do it again. He'd sneak out of work and go straight home. He'd tell his folks the overnighter was called off. When quitting time came, Tim hurried to his locker and grabbed his coat and his book bag. Instead of leaving the building by the front door as he always did, he left by the door near the freight elevators. But as he turned the corner to walk to the bus stop, he ran into Rafe.

"Hi, baby." Rafe smiled. "I've been waiting for you."

"Uh, hi, Rafe." Tim stammered.

"So, you ready to come to my place?" Rafe asked.

"Uh, Rafe, I've been thinking about that and I don't think I should. I mean, what we did on Saturday was, uh, uh, fun, but I don't think I want to do that anymore." Tim blurted out.

"I'm sorry to hear that, honey. I was hoping that you'd become my regular boyfriend." Rafe replied.

"I just don't think that would work, Rafe. Look, I gotta go." Tim said.

"Okay, honey. I'll walk you to the bus stop. I have to take that first bus too, so we might as well ride together." Rafe said.

They stood at the bus stop waiting for the next bus. Rafe stood close to Tim at the rear of the small crowd waiting for the bus and when he was sure that none of the other riders were paying attention to them he put his hand on Tim's ass and squeezed and caressed his ass-cheeks. He watched as Tim's cock twitched to life and immediately slid his hand between the boy's thighs and squeezed his hardening little love-stick. Tim closed his eyes and did not protest as Rafe caressed his growing hardness.

Then the bus came and they all filed on. Rafe followed Tim to the back of the bus and they sat in the cross seat next to the rear exit door. Rafe sat as close as he could get to Tim; their thighs touching and Rafe staring at him with a look of wanting and demanding. Tim could feel the heat radiating from Rafe's thigh. Tim's cock was doing little pushups in his pants and Tim felt weak and helpless. After three exits, Rafe got up and stood over Tim. He smiled down at him.

"Next exit is mine, honey (Tim's cock twitched). Come with me, sweet boy (Tim's cock twitched again)." Rafe said invitingly. "You know you want this, baby (Tim's cock double twitched)."

Tim knew he should stay on the bus. He knew it was dangerous to follow Rafe. But his cock was overriding his mind. He felt uncontrollably drawn to Rafe. He wanted to feel the man's arms around him again. He wanted to feel Rafe's tongue in his mouth. He wanted to feel Rafe's mouth on his yearning cock. He wanted to yield control to this strong man. The bus stopped. Rafe got off. Tim followed him.

Rafe grabbed Tim by the upper arm and led him quickly across the street to where their transfer bus had already pulled up. Tim ascended the steps of the bus and the black driver looked at him quizzically.

"You know where you goin', boy? You know what part of the city this bus goes to? You really want to be on this bus?" He asked Tim.

Rafe stepped up behind Tim and deposited a handful of change in the fare box.

"That's for me and my boy." Rafe said and grabbed Tim's arm guiding him to the back of the bus.

Rafe led him to one of the rear seats and sat down next to him. Tim noticed that there were only a few white people on the bus. They all got off at the next exit to transfer to other buses and now Tim was the only white person left on the bus. When the doors closed and the bus started up again, Rafe draped his arm across Tim's shoulders and then slid his hand down to Tim's waist drawing the boy close. Rafe planted a kiss on Tim's neck and then gently bit his earlobe. Tim groaned softly and he felt his cock begin to grow harder as Rafe licked the outside of his ear then slid his tongue inside the boy's ear. Rafe kissed his cheek and then their lips met. Tim opened his mouth eagerly to accept Rafe's tongue. As they kissed, Rafe slid his other hand to Tim's thighs, separating them and putting his hand on Tim's crotch. Tim's tongue began to wag more quickly against Rafe's as the black man fondled his awakened cock. Rafe broke the kiss and went back to kissing Tim's ear and neck.

"You and your bitch need to get a room." A teenage girl giggled from the cross seat facing them.

Tim's face reddened at the embarrassment he felt.

"He'll be in my room pretty soon." Rafe laughed.

But it couldn't come soon enough for Tim. Rafe was keeping him in a constant state of arousal and the people on the bus were staring at them as they made out; some in curiosity, some in disgust, some in outright lust. Finally, Tim just tuned them all out and surrendered himself to Rafe's attentions. When they finally got off the bus, Tim's cock had tented in his jeans and he was weak-kneed and having trouble walking.

Rafe wrapped his arm around Tim's waist and held the white boy up while he got his feet back under him. When he felt Tim was stable, he moved his hand possessively to Tim's ass. They had to walk four blocks to get to Rafe's apartment.

"This is a pretty dangerous neighborhood." Tim observed quietly as they walked.

"Not dangerous for me, baby. But definitely dangerous for you." Rafe answered. "If I was to walk away from you, somebody would snatch you up in a minute. They'd probably beat you and rape you and lord knows what else."

"Please don't let me go." Tim pleaded as he snuggled closer to his protector.

"I won't let anybody hurt you, baby. You're my boy!" Rafe exclaimed and squeezed Tim's ass.

They entered the door to the lobby of Rafe's building and walked to the elevators where a heavy young black girl was waiting for the elevator.

"What you got there, Rafe? You got yourself a white boy to play with?" She giggled.

"Sure, do. This is my new boy, Timmy." Rafe said proudly.

"You fucked him yet?" The girl asked, causing Tim to blush.

"Not yet. But I'll sure fuck the hell out of him when I get him upstairs." Rafe answered.

The elevator came and the three of them got on. Rafe leaned against the back wall and drew Tim against him. Tim could feel Rafe's big cock in the crack of his ass as the black man wrapped his arms around Tim and began to fondle his cock. The black girl stared at them and Tim began to blush again.

"Have fun with your bitch, Rafe." She said as she got out on seven.

Rafe led Tim out on thirteen and walked him down the dingy hall to his apartment. The apartment was small. The main room was a sitting area with one couch in it, a small kitchen, and a counter with stools that served as the meal area. There was one bathroom and one bedroom. Tim looked into the bedroom and saw a huge bed with no head or foot boards. There were pillows at one end of the bed and the bed covers were thrown back. Tim suddenly realized where he was. He was in the city projects, the roughest part of town. He was probably the only white boy in this building, maybe in the entire complex and he was at the mercy of a black man who had already coerced him into sucking his cock. Tim's eyes began to tear up and he began to shiver.

"What's wrong, baby?" Rafe asked him.

"I . . . I'm scared." Tim said quietly.

"Don't be scared, baby." Rafe said putting his arms around the boy and drawing him close. "As long as you're with Rafe, you're safe. Rafe is going to protect you. Rafe is going to care for you. Rafe is your new Daddy."

Rafe lifted the boy's chin and planted a gentle, lingering kiss on his lips.

"You just let yourself go, let yourself feel, let yourself be who you really are." Rafe said.

"But who am I?" Tim sobbed quietly.

"You're Daddy's boy, Daddy's bitch. Just relax and let Daddy help you discover your true self. Surrender to me." Rafe said as he kissed the boy again.

This time the kiss was longer and more passionate. Tim felt Rafe's tongue rubbing against his lips and he opened his mouth to accept the invader. Now Rafe was kissing him hungrily and running his hands slowly over the boy's body. And Tim was responding. His little prick came to life and began to grow in his pants as Rafe squeezed his ass pressing Tim tighter against him. Tim could feel Rafe's cock beginning to grow against him. Rafe began to rub against Tim, exciting them both. Tim wrapped his arms around Rafe's neck as he opened his mouth still wider to get more of Rafe's tongue inside of him. Fear was being replaced with passionate longing, longing for more. Rafe stopped the kiss and his mouth found Tim's neck and ears. Rafe licked and bit and Tim began to turn into jelly in his arms.

"Who's your Daddy?" Rafe whispered in Tim's ear and then licked it inside and out.

"You're my daddy." Tim gasped as his cock grew harder against Rafe's. Tim could feel Rafe's cock throbbing against his prick through his pants.

Rafe moved behind him and ran his hands over Tim's chest and crotch. Tim moaned like a little slut as Rafe pleasured his body. Then Rafe unbuttoned the boy's shirt and pulled it off of him. While continuing to kiss and nibble on the boy's neck, Rafe rubbed and pinched the nipples on his flat little titties.

"Oh, yes, Daddy, that feels soooo good." Timmy purred.

Rafe undid the button and zipper on the boy's jeans and let them fall to the floor. Timmy squirmed as Rafe rubbed his hand over Timmy's crotch. Timmy's briefs were wet from the pre-cum leaking from his throbbing little prick.

"Let Daddy see that pretty little peenie of yours." Rafe urged.

"Yes, Daddy." Tim answered and pushed his briefs past his knees. His little white cock stood out straight, pulsating with need, pre-cum leaking from the slit.

Tim groaned with pleasure as Rafe wrapped his black hand around the pulsating white penis. Rafe held it and squeezed it and then pulled the foreskin back exposing the sensitive glans.

"Oh please, yes." Tim muttered as Rafe spread the liquid bubbling out from Tim's slit over the head of his cock.

"Who does this cock belong to, baby?" Rafe asked teasingly.

"It . . . it belongs to you, Daddy. Oh yes! Please! More!" Tim pleaded as Rafe stroked his throbbing little pud.

"Take your shoes and socks off while Daddy gets out of these clothes." Rafe instructed, stepping away from the boy.

Tim almost collapsed on the floor when Rafe released him. But he did as instructed. By the time he had his shoes and socks off, Rafe was completely naked and walking to the couch. He sat down and motioned to Tim.

"Get down on your knees and show Daddy how much you want his cock, sissy." Rafe ordered.

Tim walked slowly to the couch, his white cock throbbing and bobbing in front of him the whole time. As if in a trance, he dropped to his knees between Rafe's spread legs. He grabbed Rafe's black monster in his hand and slowly stroked it from base to tip and back. The head was wet with pre-cum. The smell was sensual and overpowering. Timmy licked the head of Daddy's throbbing rod and then slowly drew it into his mouth. It wasn't as hard to swallow the whole thing as it had been the first time. And the boy's head was soon bobbing up and down on the pulsating organ and he was making sucking and slurping sounds with his mouth. But then, Rafe lifted the boy's head up off of his cock.

"Do you love Daddy's cock, bitch?" Rafe demanded.

"Yes, Daddy, please, more." Tim said hungrily.

"Yes, my pet, you are going to get more." Rafe said with an evil twinkle in his eyes.

Then he stood up and swept Timmy into his arms. He carried him into the bedroom and deposited him in the center of the bed. Rafe walked over to the nightstand and opened a jar of lube. He coated his fuck-finger with the slimy jelly and crawled next to Tim on the bed. Before Tim realized what was going to happen, Rafe sucked his throbbing little prick into his mouth and his lubed finger began to rim Tim's asshole.

"Yes! Yes!" The boy groaned as Rafe inserted his finger into the boy's pussy and began to slowly finger fuck him.

Timmy lost all control. The feeling of Rafe's mouth sucking him, Rafe's finger fucking him, it was too much. Tim began to spasm. His cock shot its load into Rafe's hungry mouth. Timmy was shaking and mumbling incoherently as load after load of cum spurted into his lover's mouth. Then there was no more to shoot. Rafe had sucked him dry. Rafe removed his mouth and his finger and walked back over to the nightstand. Timmy lay on the bed, sated and watched as Rafe took a great gob of the lube out of the jar and spread it over his hard, throbbing black cock.

"What are you going to do, Daddy?" Timmy asked in alarm.

"I'm going to fuck you now and make you my bitch." Rafe said calmly.

"No, Daddy, it will hurt me." Timmy protested.

"Yes, baby, it will probably hurt the first time when Daddy takes your cherry. But you'll take it like the good little sissy you are and you'll learn to love it."

"Please, no, Daddy." Timmy begged.

"Spread your legs for Daddy, baby." Rafe ordered calmly.

Timmy reluctantly spread his legs wide and watched fearfully as Daddy climbed onto the bed between them. Rafe threw Timmy's legs over his shoulders and positioned his cock at the entrance to the boy's man-pussy.

"Oh nooooo!" Tim gasped as Rafe pushed the head of his black rod into the boy. "Please, Daddy, it hurts."

"You can take more, boy." Rafe said and pushed in further.

Tim thought that Rafe's cock would split him in two. It was so big and it pulsed as if it were alive. Then Rafe pushed more of the monster into the boy.

"No, please, I can't take any more. Please take it out, Daddy."

"We're almost there, bitch. Daddy is almost all the way in." Rafe grunted as he gave a final push, burying the entire length of him in the boy's pussy.

They lay quietly for a moment with Tim panting heavily and holding on to Rafe for dear life. Tim could feel Rafe's cock throbbing against the walls of his male pussy, filling him completely. Then Rafe began to move. Slowly, he withdrew his cock from the boy's pussy till only the head was inside. Then, just as slowly, he pushed back in. Rafe developed a slow rhythm, in and out, in and out. Tim was crying from the pain. But then, as Rafe continued thrusting, the pain began to subside somewhat. A new feeling began coursing through Tim's body. It was pleasure! Tim liked the fucking! His body was beginning to respond. His own cock began to grow hard again.

Rafe could feel the boy relax in his arms. He could feel him move his hips with the rhythm of Rafe's fucking. The little bitch liked being fucked! This was it! The moment of Timmy's surrender! Now he would take the boy! Rafe quickened the pace and began fucking the boy in earnest, plunging in and out of his tight man-pussy.

Timmy had lost all semblance of control. He was making little animal sounds in his throat as he clung tightly to Daddy. He could feel Daddy tensing. Then he felt Daddy's cock filling him with cum. Load after load of glorious cum. They were locked together now, humping like animals, grunting and moaning. Daddy's cock kept shooting its semen. Timmy's pussy was full and the cum began to flow out of it onto the bed. Timmy wanted more! He wanted all Daddy could give him.

Then it was over. There was no cum left in Daddy's balls to shoot out of his hard cock. They lay on the bed. Tim had his legs wrapped tightly around Daddy's torso. But his arms flopped onto the bed. Daddy collapsed against him, breathing heavily with his cock still inside the boy.

"Whose bitch are you?" Daddy whispered in his ear.

"I'm Daddy's bitch." Tim answered contentedly.

"Yes, you are, baby. You're Daddy's little cock-slut."

And then Tim felt Daddy's cock grow inside him again. It throbbed. It pulsed. It tensed. Rafe was cumming a second time! Timmy wrapped his arms around Daddy's back again as he felt another load of semen spurting into his pussy.

"Yes, Daddy! More, Daddy! Fuck Timmy, Daddy! Fuck Timmy!" The boy urged.

Rafe rolled off of the boy and lay next to him on the bed. He pulled Timmy close to him and the boy nestled in the crook of his arm. Rafe began to fondle the boy's flaccid little cock as he kissed him on the forehead.

"Oh, Daddy, I never knew it could be like this." Timmy sighed.

"It's just the beginning, baby, just the beginning."

12