Transforming Tina Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now let's fuck this bitch like a real whore." Marcus said.

He stuck two fingers into her dripping snatch to get some of her lubrication and then worked it into her puckered asshole. After doing this one more time, he pushed his rejuvenated cock into her cunt. But once again, this was just to get it coated in her juices. Because then he pulled it out and pressed the head against her anal opening.

Tina had plenty of experience at anal sex and tried to relax her sphincter muscles. Marcus applied increasing pressure until his cock popped in past the anal ring. Tina winced at the initial pain, but that faded quickly to be replaced with a deeply satisfying pleasure. While Marcus was fucking Tina's ass, Nina was sucking Thomas's cock back to life. And when he was ready, Marcus pulled out and stood Tina up.

He removed the cuffs from her wrists while Thomas climbed up onto the table. Marcus then told Tina to join him and sit on his cock. Tina had been admiring Thomas's cock since she first saw it, so she was more than happy to mount it, moaning out loud as she did so. It felt just as good as she had been hoping. After moving up and down on it several times, Marcus pushed her forward until her tits were pressed into Thomas's chest.

Then she heard Marcus get up onto the table with them. It still did not move or squeak at all. Now she understood why they dragged the heavy thing out in the first place; it was sturdy as hell! And then Marcus pushed his cock back into her ready ass.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned.

"You like being full of cock, whore?" Marcus asked her.

"Oh yes, yes, yes." Tina exclaimed. "Fuck me. Fuck my cunt and my ass. Fuck your dirty whore!"

The two men started a complimentary rhythm where one pushed in while the other was pulling out, and vice versa. Tina was delirious from the intense pleasure and feeling simply stuffed with cock. Her orgasm came roaring at her like a train, making her eyes roll back in her head. Both the men knew when it hit her because she screamed like a banshee and thrashed between their sweaty bodies. They paused with their cocks in her clenching pussy and ass, enjoying the feeling of being massaged while inside her. When it was over, they started thrusting into her again.

Tina couldn't ever remember having a better orgasm than the one she had just experienced. And the men weren't giving her any time to recover either. It was almost too much stimulation to take, but she didn't really have any say in the matter. They were going to fuck her on their terms and that was just the way it was. Her entire world narrowed to her tits, pussy, and ass. Nothing else existed or mattered. In what seemed like no time at all she was coming again. This time it wasn't as strong, but it didn't stop, it just kept rolling over again and again continuously. It was sweet, sweet torture.

Marcus couldn't believe it. Tina was coming again and again, each orgasm arriving almost on top of the previous one. Her ass was almost pulsating and the effect this had on his cock was amazing. He could feel the cum boiling in his balls and knew he would be blowing his wad soon. Thomas was in the same position, trying to delay his own climax and extend the extreme pleasure he was experiencing. But both men were fighting a losing battle.

Thomas was the first one over the edge. "Oh fuck yeah!" He cried as he emptied his balls deep inside Tina's cunt. Marcus could actually feel his friend's cock pulse through the thin membrane that separated them. That was the final straw for him. He lasted for only a few more strokes before he grunted loudly and filled Tina's ass with his seed.

Marcus hopped off the table and then helped Tina get down, almost lifting her off Thomas and lowering her to the floor. She had to lean heavily against the table to keep from falling down, her legs were so weak. Thomas slid off the table easily.

"A good whore cleans off her men's cocks." Marcus said.

Tina flopped down onto her knees and performed her duty. She didn't mind, in fact she generally liked this part. Besides, it was too hard to stand anyway; her legs felt like they were made of Jello. When she had their cocks completely clean, Marcus let her use the towel to wipe off the majority of the liquids that were leaking out of her cunt and ass. Then he called a cab for each of the women and promised Tina to have her car delivered to her by the morning.

Once again Tina was surprised at his generosity, but glad for it. She wasn't sure she could drive home just yet. It was nice not having to worry about it. But just to make it more interesting, he would only let the women fasten the lower three buttons on their blouses. This gave the cab drivers a nice view in their mirror, especially in Tina's case since her blouse was more fitted and gapped open more with half the buttons undone. Actually, she enjoyed seeing the driver's eyes flick back to the mirror continually as he eyed her tits.

She was hoping that she'd be able to spend a lot more time with Marcus. He knew exactly how to treat her, but not go too far. He was very good looking, intelligent, generous, and had a great cock. What more could a submissive slut ask for?

12