All Comments on 'Transport Ship Arrowhead Ch. 05'

by draconus_infernus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum4 months ago

Would like to see some sort of break line when you switch scenes. Minor point but reader has to refocus where narrative is going.

Havoc100Havoc100over 2 years ago

One of the few series that I wanted to get past the sex so the story could continue. Great job.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Abandoned story, but wonderful nonetheless!

I don't know why the author quit writing, but it's just a absolute shame that this one was abandoned after all the great writing and characters that he introduced to his readers. This is sci-fi space opera of the very best kind. I enjoyed every second reading it and totally hated it when I finished reading knowing that there simply wasn't anymore of the story to read.

I don't know if it would do any good to beg one of the best sci-fi authors to please take up this story and continue it, but I will just the same. Please, this is just too damn great a story to let die like this. Someone surely can do justice to both the story and the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
VERY GOOD READ

COULD USE A TON MORE ACTION. JUST LOVE SEEING THE BAD GUYS GET THEIRS. REALLY A GOOD SERIES KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Job

Hopefully you're back on a pace similar to your first two chapters, I don't think I can wait a year for the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous