Trantor Series Ch. 2

Story Info
Lisa & Karen learn new side of Ty; Daneth Trantor.
2.2k words
4.53
23.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
CHAPTER TWO
KAREN'S SUBMISSION
* * * * * * * * * * * * *

When I got back to my apartment, Lisa was waiting for me there. She leapt from her chair and gave me a hug and kiss that attempted to devour me as I entered the door. I pried her off me and she jumped up and down, giggling with excitement.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she squealed, "You should have heard Karen when she finally woke up! Oh jeez Ty, she was gushing!" Lisa was a bundle of energy, going over to the cabinet and pulling out a bottle of wine and pouring us each a glass. "I mean, she was positively in lust with you!"

Karen kissed me and handed me my wineglass before continuing. "She's really taken by that dominance thing now! We spent all day shopping for leather clothing and skirts, high heels and, God, the nasty underwear! She must have spent five grand! Anyway, she wants it again! We're throwing a party a week from next Saturday night! It will be all of our friends, so she won't know any of them. I've told them that the theme will be 'The Theatre of the Absurd.' It will be a costume party. Everyone will come dressed as sexily as possible. Karen agreed to let us hold it at her place and that I was to bring Mr. Fantasy with me!"

"So, what will we do? If I come dressed as Mr. Fantasy, she will know who he is and the image will be ruined."

"Well, we could arrange it so that you are conveniently ‘out of town’ that weekend," Karen purred. “She will expect that because she doesn’t think you would ‘approve’ of such activity.”

"Hmmm, well..." I pondered. Karen knew how to convince me. She rubbed up against me like a cat and kissed me like a whore until I gave in. Actually, I had some rather devious ideas that I was now pondering.

* * * * *
SATURDAY
* * * * *

Most of the people that Lisa invited to the party were friends of hers from her wilder days, so I knew that this was going to be a feral, open event. It also helped my ego that I ended up with orders for more than thirty outfits from Bryant’s friends, most of whom paid in cash. I now had more than enough money to buy not only the store from Old Man Rubin, but the building as well. Bryant advised me to keep a low profile with the cash and agreed to float me a "loan" to take over the business. I went to his club a few more times and spoke to some of the members there. One lady listened to my story about my future sister-in-law and introduced me to a gentleman she knew. I snickered to myself after the meeting because Karen was in for one big surprise at the party!

I finished my costume and added a hawk’s bill and feathered wings to it to make it look more menacing and predetory. Karen and Lisa had been working all week long on the party and it was suggested that I show up around 5 pm. I drove my new van right into their garage. Lisa ran out to meet me and was surprised at my appearance because it was so radically different from when she had originally seen it. Black, polished leather criss-crossed and striped the silver mesh covering most of my body. Spikes protruded from my elbows, wrists, neck-piece and chest. She was even more amazed when another rental truck pulled up behind me and two brawny guys got out, opened the back and began to unload something.

"Ty, what on earth is that!" she whispered fiercely.

I pulled her to me for a kiss, my spikes digging menacingly into her ample breasts. "It's a present for Karen." I said, kissing her and continuing in a more menacing tone, "And from now on, my name is 'Daneth Trantor,' understand?"

"Daneth?" she giggled.

I gave her another surprise of the costume; I had enclosed spring-loaded talons on the fingertips of my gloves. I pulled her hair back and grabbed a breast with one of the taloned hands.

"Perhaps for you, it will be 'Master' for the balance of the evening." Lisa hesitated for a moment, never having acted out this particular fantasy in front of strangers before. She eyed them as the silently struggled with the large, wooden monstrosity that emerged from the back of the truck. She closed her eyes when I pinched a nipple and, after a moment, whispered, "Yes, Master."

"Go!" I ordered her, knowing that she would now be struggling with both the need to prepare for the party and the other need between her legs.

I had the two guys carry the wooden object out to the spot were just less than two weeks ago I had taken both of the women in my life in a pleasurably violent manner. I instructed them as to how I wanted the device located and they began to assemble it, pounding stakes deep into the ground and bolting the large 8x8 boards together. Karen came out after awhile to satisfy her curiosity. She was smoking a joint and carrying her drink comprised of some ungodly expensive scotch, awash in an upper-crust, name-brand soda water.

"Well, Mr. Fantasy," cooed Karen, "I understand you've brought me a present!"

"Yes," I smiled, "Several, in fact."

"I see!" she said, drooling over the muscle-bound hunks that were glistening with sweat as they worked.

"I think not!" I replied mysteriously. "Are you done with your preparations?"

"But, of course!" she said, striking a pose with hands in air, palms up-ended and a knee demurely thrust forward. "I understand I should call you Daneth? Like my new outfit?"

She wore a white silk blouse that set off her dark hair and tanned skin, a short, tight brown leather skirt with a wide belt that drooped in a vee and pointed at her crotch. Her legs were encased in stockings that made them shimmer. Her hair, held back by a white silk band, made her look younger, almost school-girlish.

"You may call me Daneth for now,” I told her, “Later, it may be something different!” That elicited a giggle from her, so I changed tact.

“You're beautiful tonight!" I said, admiringly. She was, too!

"You should see what I'm wearing underneath!" she responded, then dropped her voice to a whisper, "Crotchless pantyhose and a white silk teddy!"

I decided to play her bluff. "Show me."

She grabbed my hand, but I stood fast.

"C'mon!" she said, giving my arm a gentle yank.

"Show me" I repeated, "right here!"

She gave me a look that said "not in front of strangers" but I refused to budge. I turned to look at the guys. They were almost finished with their work.

Turning back to her, I ordered, "Show me NOW!"

Karen’s eyes showed defiance and her nostrils flared, but it was the only sign of her fury. She would be whipped later for this insolence. Karen looked hard into the visor covering my eyes. I just stood there, intractable, looking like a cross between an astronaut and one of those flying bird-men from the old Flash Gordon serials. Karen trembled when she realized that I was serious. Peeking again at the men and seeing that they were intent on their work, she slowly lifted up her skirt until her crotch was revealed. She was wet.

"I hate pantyhose." I replied, turning to the men working. "Don't you guys hate pantyhose."

"Pantyhose sucks!" said one guy as they struggled with a ratchet.

"Stockings and garters, definitely!" said the other with a grunt. "You can get at the pussy and asshole better!"

Karen blushed at their crudity. She turned to leave, but I was still holding her hand.

"We're done now, Mr. Trantor!" barked one of the men. They stood at attention on either side of the device.

"It needs to be tested, though." advised the other.

I smiled at Karen. "I really hate pantyhose." I said evenly, running a talon down her neck and then across the breasts that strained against the material. "Take it off!" I ordered quietly.

"Take what off?" she asked uncertainly, fear creeping into her voice, "the pantyhose or my clothes?"

“Both" I replied.

"I-" she hesitated, "I can't!" She struggled against my grip and giving a meaningful look at the two strangers in our company.

"Take it off, or I will rip it off!" I hissed, scraping my talons against her nipples.

She looked at my mirrored visor for a long time. Slowly her right hand came up to the top button. She fumbled for a moment and then it popped open. She still pulled against my hold on her left hand. Another button was undone. She barely breathed. Another button. Then another. And another! A silky white teddy came into view; a gauzy haze barely concealing the darker nipple underneath. I reached behind her and pulled the blouse off her shoulders.
She undid the last button as I pulled the cloth out from beneath the skirt. My free hand grasped the front of her teddy and I let go of her arm. Still breathing hard, her hands went behind her and the skirt fell to the grass. She undid the crotch snaps and I took it from her.

"Come!" I ordered, pulling her forward toward the device. Allen and Max crossed their ample biceps across their bulging chests and leered at her, grinning.

The device was constructed of rough cut 8x8's, bolted together and re-enforced with forged iron bands. There appeared to be room for another set of boards. Behind it was a platform along with heavy, rough leather straps that belted together and were attached to a highly finished and shellacked 4x4 bench that was perpendicular to the front of the device. It had a gentle curve to the top that gradually became almost wedge shaped down it's length. Various implements hung from hooks on a low wall at the back. Two beams sat on the grass next to Allen. They each had half-circles cut from them with several eyehooks in the cutouts. As I pulled Karen over to the device, they lifted one of the beams into place. I smiled at my captive.

"Do you like it?"

"W- What is it?"

"A device to tame wild, naughty little bitches." I pulled some items out of my bag; four wide but small belts of leather. Allen and Max appeared on either side of Karen, but she didn't seem to notice them until they grabbed her arms. She jumped when they touched her, but nearly swooned when they both kissed her.

"Yes," I said, gently strapping the restraints to her arms, "They are a part of this, your present." They guys sandwiched her and she spread her legs, wrapping them around Max's waist. I put restraints on her ankles. I noticed that both Max and Allen stayed with their instructions to caress, but not to touch. Barely. On my signal, they moved her over to the bench at the back of the device. Max flipped her over onto her stomach, lengthwise on the 4x4. While it wasn't comfortable, she didn't mind as Max undid his cutoffs and slowly slid his cock into her wet and willing pussy. He gradually increased his tempo and his violent pushing caused her to naturally move up the bench. Her arms sought a grip and found the two smaller cutouts.
Allen’s cock waived at her over the larger cutout. She moved forward even more to get it into her mouth. Now we had her! Allen held her head against his cock as Max and I lowered the top half of the stockade over her head and arms and quickly locked it in place. He went back to pummeling her pussy as I strapped her down, first her arms to the eyehooks in the smaller openings, then her ankles. Max strapped her body to the bench in two places. I walked around front. Max and Allen pulled out and away from her on my signal. She let out a moan of desire and disapproval.

"Now for the last part of your present" I said, pulling out a leather mask and showing it to her. "Now, anyone can fuck your face, your ass or your pussy... and you'll never know who they are!!" I laughed and Max dug a video camera out of his bag and took pictures from all angles before I pulled the mask over her eyes. Karen got over her shock at that moment and began yelling and screaming, so I put a ball gag in her mouth. Lisa came running out of the house. She stopped short when she saw my handiwork.

"Silence, slave," I ordered her before she had a chance to speak, "before you end up on this as well!"

I had Allen and Max demonstrate the device and all it's features to Lisa. They brought out dildo's and nipple clamps, whips and belts. They took turns fucking Karen’s ass and pussy. She moaned and whimpered behind the gag, but came several times. Finally, the guests started arriving...

Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers