All Comments on 'Trantor Series Ch. 2'

by Pyro

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PyroPyroover 20 years agoAuthor
AUTHOR COMMENTS

Dear Literotica Reader,

Thanks for taking the time to read this submission. The "Trantor" series is another set of stories I wrote during the 1980's (in a somewhat different form) and had published in a "gentlemans magazine" that is no longer in print.

I typed it out on an old Remington typewriter and onto a continuous sheet of teletype paper for the first draft. I then retyped and edited it for submission back then.

Since that period, I've moved about a dozen times and I lost several of the final draft pages and the teletype paper is slowly disintegrating. I've been attempting to recapture and improve on what I wrote back then, but there are two chapters missing that I haven't been able to rewrite in the same manner. I will keep trying, though!

You might find it amusing that, at the time I'd written this story, I'd never been inside a BDSM club and had (unsuccessfully) tied up a woman only once. I've since discoverd a bit more about my Dom side and have frequented a few dungeons since then - but only as an observer.

Passion is a strange thing. It can make people rise to new heights of sexuality and it can frighten some with it's intensity. I did that with one woman that I thought to be my soul-mate and I lost her to another. But I've moved on and grown stronger for that.

Please leave your comments and let me know how you liked my story! A writer improves with practice and feedback, so your thoughts are very much invited.

Pyro

effjay121effjay121over 18 years ago
Thanks!!

Just read your Trantor stories and loved them both! Well written and very arousing! Hope you can find some more!Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Why did you quit?

Where's the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Keep writing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPyro@Pyro
Originally from the Midwest and has lived on both coasts for many years, but keeps coming back to his home state. An occasional author of quirky poems, rants about gold-digging lost loves or soul-mates and the occasional short story, he is also working on three novels and ca...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES