Trapped and Trained Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyIndy
SissyIndy
988 Followers

I was angered that, even if I did manage to escape, I'd have these constant reminders of my time here. But I held it together as I slowly unwrapped the bandage from my thighs. I had to crane my neck in order to see just what was on me until Madame brought over a small mirror for me to better see. I was shocked as I saw that, on each of my upper thighs, there was now a permanent red little bow, followed by a short criss-crossing of black ribboning that ran from the top of my thigh just below my ass about midway down.

"This has been a popular request from a number of our clients. Men think stockings are just incredibly sexy, but they also love a naked woman - so this is the best of both worlds. They get the view of some sexy little ribboning with the bow that is usually adorned atop stockings without having to meddle with the stockings drooping or anything. Plus, with those back dimple piercings, men are just going to love the view from behind you, trust me. In no time you should build up quite the list of regulars with all of that combined with your convincingly sexy look."

"But anyways, now that all of that is out of the way... As you can see, you are dressed for your special assignment for tonight. As I stated before, it is a normal night where clients will be in and out, mingling with the girls in the meeting room then off to wherever the client may wish for their fantasy fulfillment. Your role is that of a 'runner', as we call it. You are dressed as you are to signal that you are off-limits for fantasy fulfillment for clients - think of yourself as jail-bait, dressed as you are. If a client were to force him or herself upon you in the meeting room without instruction from one of the girls, they would be removed from the compound and black listed for future events and requests. It is a matter we take seriously here."

I was still incredibly angry at my new tattoos, but I did breathe a little easier knowing that I would be off limits to the parade of perverts that would be coming through the doors later on tonight as Madame continued.

"Your responsibilities will essentially be that of a facilitator. Should a client and a girl head off to a room and see that they need something brought to them or need help with something, you will be sent to accomplish that task. They are typically mundane tasks, for example if a client decides that he wants to watch a little girl on girl action with a strap-on but that particular room doesn't have the style or harness that he prefers, he will send a request and you will deliver it to the room. Or if a girl needs and extra set of hands for some of the clients that enjoy being in bondage, you may be sent to hold a rope in place, things of that nature.

"However, there are some girls that enjoy exploiting the runners. It is rare, but occasionally, for whatever reason, a runner will rub some of the girls the wrong way, at which time the girls will have a runner do some more devious tasks. There was one girl who somehow upset a majority of the girls and was put on cleanup duty. After a girl would finish with a client, the runner would be required to clean up the girls and the clients... obviously with her tongue only. Typically the girls would be holding a reservoir of semen inside of them that the runner would have to ingest. Or if a girl is upset with a runner's performance, she holds the rights to punish the runner. The punishments can only be mild and leave no permanent markings, so it is typically a slap or a spanking, something of that nature.

"I just want you to know that I am doing you a favor by telling you all of this so that you may go out of your way to get on the good side of the girls, so that you can get through your runner phase without being tormented by the veteran girls. You'll be a runner for three or four days at a time over the next few weeks while you are integrated into the database and made available to the clients, so I'd suggest you be on your best behavior.

"Over the next few hours I'll go over your responsibilities to help you along. I'll tell you where certain items are located and try to give you a run down of the various girls and their likes/dislikes to help you appease them. You'll need to pay very close attention as the slightest mis-step could be your undoing and make your running days hell. Understood?"

This was all such a shock to me that my head was spinning, but I understood the basic concept so I nodded affirmative to Madame Eve. Over the course of the next two hours, she pulled out a laptop and began going over the layout of the compound from an overhead level, then room by room of the inventory rooms to show me where certain toys, machines and other items were located in case they were requested. After that she pulled up the database and I saw that there were close to 70 girls working at the ranch, each with a page that Madame Eve had created with a listing of their preferences and little tidbits about them. It was such a massive amount of information that I'm afraid to say that only a small portion seemed to resonate within my head, but Madame assured me that I would have constant access to these pages from my suite over the next few days, so I really just needed to get through the first night or two without incident. At the end of our session I thanked Madame Eve, who told me that I should always curtsy before leaving her. Upon doing so I walked out of the training room and headed back towards my suite.

As I made my way through the lobby, I was trying my best to go back through all of the images in my head. It was nearly 6pm and some of the girls were gathering in the lobby and the meeting room to chat with one another before the night started up. As I made my way through the crowded meeting room, I heard a voice come over an intercom system, telling the girls that the first clients were on their way and they were to make their way back to their suites until called down to meet and greet. Just as I was making it to the hallway that led to the suites, a few other girls who, in my opinion, had been drinking a bit collided with me, sending me to the ground. More importantly, two of them spilled their drinks on the expensive looking gowns that they were wearing. I couldn't tell if they were more upset about their gowns or just from losing their cocktails, but they were without a doubt staring holes through me as I laid there. One of the women, a taller redhead that looked to be in her mid-30's, was particularly upset and shot some parting words towards me as she walked off to her suite, in the opposite direction of mine, while a small group of girls were near her and easily within earshot, all seeing what had just happened.

"That little bitch runner is gonna be in for a long fuckin night, right girls?"

The grouping of girls all laughed as the redhead turned and shot me an evil glare, then licked her lips before blowing me a kiss. I figured that it wouldn't be the last I'd see of her on this night as I scrambled to my feet and scurried back to my suite, determined to look up some information on that woman before the night started so I could hopefully repair any damage that had been done. I also prayed that perhaps that woman's name wouldn't be called tonight so she would just have to stay in her room all night long, not getting a chance to exploit me. I mean, hell, she was probably one of the older women in here - who would choose her over some of these 22 and 23 year old knockouts?

I quickly scanned my thumbprint and found the laptop that Madame Eve said would be in my bedroom. I scoured through the various files until I finally found the picture of the redhead that I had just pissed off in the meeting room hallway. Sadly, the details were not filled in as much as I had hoped, and the details there weren't putting my mind at ease:

Name: Melinda

Age: 34

About: Dominatrix tendencies. Other girls view her as a leader of the compound, tend to follow her lead. Loyal to her friends, ruthless to those that cross her. Angers easily. Very skilled in bondage and discipline.

Likes: Not Available.

Dislikes: Not Available.

Miscellaneous: Most requested Dominatrix in the compound with the largest clientele list.

With the last line, my heart sank as I tried to prepare myself for what would surely be a long night ahead, most likely thanks to this bitch Melinda who just couldn't watch where she was walking... and was likely going to make me be the one to pay for it. As I closed my laptop, an intercom came over my room telling me that I was to report to the meeting area to begin my duties as a runner. Just as I stepped out of my room, I looked down the hallway and saw Melinda exiting hers as well, heading towards the meeting room as she had surely been requested by a client. She locked eyes with me and smiled a devious and knowing smile.

I was fucked. She knew it.

SissyIndy
SissyIndy
988 Followers