Travel Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few minutes it was silent. Then the thumping started again. I guessed that the second brother was now taking his turn with my wife. More moaning and other sounds of sex followed. After a while the thumping rate increased. It also got louder. He must have been really pounding the shit out of her. I just hoped that she wasn't getting injured. This went on longer than I thought possible. You would think he would get tired, but the thumping rate increased even more. Suddenly it stopped and all I could hear was a low moan. I couldn't tell if it was male or female.

After that it remained quiet and I guess I drifted off to sleep. It had been a very long and tiring day. I was woken up in the middle of the night by more thumping and moaning. They were at it again. How many times were they going to fuck my wife? Over the next hour or so the noises would stop intermittently and start up again. I think maybe they were trading places or switching positions. Eventually it quieted down again allowing me to fall back asleep.

Day 2.

When I finally woke up again the sun was just starting to stream in through an east facing window. I could hear the shower going and the sounds of my wife getting fucked. Hadn't they had enough last night? Finally the two Rodrigiz brothers came out and the police Sargent started cooking eggs and some kind of sausage in a big skillet. Pam came out a few minutes later wearing that damn peasant blouse and short skirt. Her hair was wet and combed neatly. Considering the amount of sex she'd had over the last ten hours or so, she looked pretty good.

As we ate breakfast the two brothers chatted away as if we were all the best of friends. Pam seemed content to go along with the act and not make waves. I was surly, but then what can you expect? For the most part they ignored me anyway.

After breakfast the elder brother drove us down to the marina in his beat up old Datson pickup truck. Are there any of these trucks around still that don't have the fenders so rusted out they literally flap in the breeze? Once we got there Rodrigiz was all business and soon we were heading out into the beautiful blue Caribbean waters. His boat was old, but well maintained. He informed us that it would take a couple of hours to reach St. Thomas, and that we should relax. I questioned if we would get there in time to board our cruise ship, but he assured me that we would get there well before it left.

Seeing there was nothing else to do I tried to just relax and enjoy the sun and the occasional spray of cool water. Pam actually fell asleep in the chaise lounge she had claimed as "hers". I supposed that she had even less sleep than I had the night before, so I left her alone. I admired the glimpses of her breasts I got as the wind played with the cheap blouse. I guessed that "Captain Rodrigiz" (as he liked to be called on the boat) could see the same thing from his vantage point in the wheel house, but I didn't care at that point. He had seem them plenty the previous night.

A few hours later I spotted an island directly ahead. For the first time in 24 hours I started to think we were finally going to get to our cruise ship. As we got closer I spotted what looked like a marina with lots of boats in it. But the nearer we got the less it looked like it was big enough to dock something as large as a cruise ship. In fact it became apparent after a few more minutes that what I thought was a marina was actually a small natural bay. There were dozens of boats of all sizes anchored in it.

When we got closer I realized that some sort of party was underway. The boats were full of young people drinking and listening to music. Many of the girls were topless or naked. There were scenes of sex everywhere ranging from oral to all out fucking. Frankly it blew my mind. I'd never seen anything like it before. Rodrigiz eased the boat up next to a large houseboat and a couple of young men caught the lines I threw them and tied us alongside. When he came down from the wheel house I asked the Captain what we were doing there; we had a cruise ship to catch after all.

"This particular celebration only happens once a year and I didn't want to miss it. We'll get you to your ship, I promise. Relax and enjoy the sights."

The two men from the houseboat climbed aboard and greeted Rodrigiz warmly. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I didn't like the way they kept looking over at Pam. When their discussion was over Captain Rodrigiz walked over to where Pam and I were waiting.

"I owe these guys a favor, and I figure you two still owe me for bringing you along today." He told us.

"What was last night for?" I asked.

"Not enough."

"What exactly do you want?" I demanded.

"I just want your wife to go with these guys and party on their houseboat with them."

"No way. I can see what's going on. I know what they want."

"No, they both promised they wouldn't touch her," he insisted.

"Like I believe that."

"Well I do. And from where I stand, you don't have a choice. I'm not going anywhere until my friends are satisfied."

Pam and I discussed it briefly, but unfortunately Rodrigiz was right. We didn't know anybody else here. Our only hope of catching up with our cruise ship was going along with his demands. But we agreed if the men tried anything that it was all over and I would go bring her back. So we told him that although we didn't like it, Pam agreed to "party" with his friends.

My wife went over to the houseboat with the Captain's two young friends. There were already four other girls on the boat with them. One of them was completely naked, the other three were topless and were only wearing tiny bikini bottoms. At first my wife just had a couple of drinks with the two men and four girls. Then I noticed that one of the girls was paying an inordinate amount of attention to Pam; leaning over her, touching her arm, etc. Not long after that it appeared that they were all trying to convince Pam to do something. One of the other girls even cupped her own tits and shook them. The girl that had been paying so much attention to Pam came up behind her and briefly pulled Pam's top up exposing her tits.

They all hooted and encouraged her to remove it completely, but Pam shook her head no. They were not discouraged that easily and the next time the girl lifted Pam's top, my wife let her take it completely off. The men were as good as their word. They had not touched Pam; they let their gal pals do it for them. I was concerned, but not enough to call it off yet. After all, most of the people I'd seen at this "party" were mostly or completely naked too, so Pam didn't really stand out. In fact she actually stood out more when she was fully dressed.

I was so engrossed in watching the action down on the houseboat that I didn't notice Rodrigiz walk up behind me. For a big man he could move pretty quietly. When he snapped the handcuff on my right wrist I spun around to face him.

"Hey, what the hell?" I shouted as I yanked at the cuffs only to find I was secured to the railing.

"I'm going over to the houseboat for a while and I don't want you going anywhere," he answered.

"Let me go," I insisted.

"See you later," he laughed and transferred over to the houseboat.

The two young men disappeared with Rodrigiz into the interior of the boat leaving the five women on the rear deck.

Pam was on her third drink when a boat full of young men slowly approached and started yelling comments at the women. Apparently in response two of the girls shared a hot kiss. This encouraged the men, of course, and they started demanding more. Then the naked blond leaned over and started sucking on the tits of the girl next to her. The men liked that, and I couldn't blame them. I was hard myself watching the lesbian action.

But they really started hooting when the girl that had been giving all the attention to Pam walked up behind her and started playing with Pam's tits. Pam surprised me by leaning her head back. The girl took advantage laid a lip lock on my wife that I had to admit was scorching hot. The men were calling for more and it wasn't long before the girl led Pam over to the very back of the deck, closer to the young men in the boat. The girl had Pam lay down on her back while she removed her own bikini bottoms. The other girls joined them and held Pam down as the girl squatted over Pam's head and lowered her pussy onto my wife's face.

Pam must have refused at first but eventually given in and started licking the girl's pussy because after a few moments she started squirming in pleasure and grinding her pussy into Pam's face. The naked blond moved over and pulled Pam's skirt off, exposing her naked pussy. Then she spread Pam's legs and dove in. The other two girls didn't have to hold Pam down anymore and began sucking on her tits instead. My wife was in a full on girl-on-girl public exhibition and I all I could do was watch. I'm not sure I would have stopped it even if I could have though.

The young men on the power boat were cheering them on. The girl sitting on Pam's face threw her head back and started shaking and bucking in orgasm. When she was finished coming she stepped off on unsteady legs. I could see her slick pussy juice glistening on my wife's face. The other two girls quickly began licking it off. Moments later I recognized the early signs; I knew Pam's climax was almost upon her. She closed her eyes and scrunched up her face. Then her legs began shaking. A few seconds later her orgasm washed over her as the assembled audience clapped and cheered.

As my wife lay there recovering I noticed several of the young men had their cocks out and were stroking them. There seemed to be a shouted conversation between them and the girls on the houseboat. It seemed that some sort of negotiation was in progress, but I couldn't tell for sure. Eventually they came to an agreement and two men from the smaller boat hopped over to the houseboat. I had a bad feeling about this development and gave an experimental tug on the railing to gauge how strong it was. There wasn't much give. I doubted I could pry it free.

I was right to be concerned. The girls flipped Pam over onto her hands and knees and the two men positioned themselves at either end. The young man in front of her dropped his shorts first and pushed his hard cock into her face. She tried to turn her head, but he grabbed her hair and kept her looking forward. Having no choice my beautiful wife opened her mouth and he pushed his cock in. By this time the other man had dropped his shorts and was lining up his cock with her pussy. From where I was standing he looked pretty well endowed and I wondered if Pam could take him. I yanked on the handcuffs in frustration but only managed to hurt my wrist. He slowly pushed into her and even with a cock in her mouth I could see Pam gasp.

One part of me wanted to pull the railing off, jump down there, and beat those two guys to death with it. But another part of me wanted to pull my cock out and stroke myself off. I couldn't do the former and I resisted the latter, but just barely. My mind reeled and my blood boiled. Although I had heard my wife having sex with the Rodrigiz brothers less than 24 hours ago, this time I was watching it -- along with an unknown number of other people. I couldn't sort out what I was thinking and feeling. I was in utter internal turmoil. So I did the only thing I could. I stood there and watched my wife getting fucked by one man while giving a blowjob to another.

Suddenly the man fucking her pulled out and shot his load all over her back. I figured it would over soon, but I was wrong. After a brief rest he returned to his boat and a different guy hopped over to the houseboat. The new guy immediately dropped his pants and started fucking Pam. That's when I realized that all six or seven of them were planning on taking a shot at my wife, two at a time. Apparently that was the deal they negotiated with the other girls. What was even worse was the fact that the sex show they were putting on was attracting even more attention. A couple more power boats were slowly making their way in our direction as well as another large houseboat.

I grabbed the railing with both hands and pulled on it as hard as I could. It didn't budge a millimeter. Fuck, what the hell was this thing made of? I yanked back and forth on it a few times as hard as I could and eventually made it wiggle a bit. Shit! I should have kept weight lifting after school. Too much time on my ass at a desk job and not enough in the gym!

I looked up just in time to see my wife getting her face painted by the guy in front of her. Predictably when he returned to his boat another one of his friends replaced him. At this point I think Pam was consigned to what was happening because she didn't resist at all. She just opened her mouth and accepted his cock. The other boats were very close now and I noticed that several guys had cameras with big zoom lenses. Damn it, just to add insult to injury now I had to worry about pictures and video of my wife getting gang banged showing up on the fucking Internet.

The man fucking Pam's pussy was really pounding her and it looked like she was coming. When he popped and shot his load all over her back, the guy in her mouth moved around and started fucking her pussy. It looked like she was moaning until the next guy showed up and put his cock in her mouth. Those two came at almost the same time to the cheers of an uncomfortably large crowd.

When the last two young men climbed up onto the houseboat they had a different plan. One of them laid down on the deck and had Pam climb on top of him. He looked huge from where I was standing, but after a couple of tries my wife was fully impaled on his cock. Then the last guy started smearing the cum that was running down her butt crack into her ass hole. When he was satisfied he stepped behind her and pushed his cock up against her puckered ass. Now Pam is no stranger to ass fucking; we do it occasionally, but as far as I knew she had never been penetrated in both holes at the same time before.

Even over the noise of the crowd I could hear Pam's voice. She was shouting "Oh god" and "Oh fuck" over and over as the men slammed their dicks into her holes. I was mesmerized until I noticed that the girls on the houseboat talking to the men on some of the other boats that had gathered to watch the show. Were they arranging for even more men to fuck my wife? There must have been at least another 15 or 20 men there. There's no way she could take that many! I redoubled my efforts to break the railing I was handcuffed to.

Suddenly a couple of men jumped onto the houseboat and grabbed at one of the girls. That was like the opening of the floodgates and within seconds men and women were streaming onto the deck of the big houseboat; enough so that it caused it to rock alarmingly. The young people didn't seem to care and soon a wild orgy was taking place in front of my eyes. There were people fucking and sucking in every combination and in every open spot on the boat. Captain Rodrigiz and his two friends even came out and joined in the debauchery.

I was so stunned trying to take it all in that I actually lost track of Pam! I searched frantically for her but couldn't locate her in the sea of naked bodies. My concern for my wife's safety and the feeling that I had failed in my duty to protect her overwhelmed my mind. I thrashed at the railing that was keeping me from going to rescue Pam. And amid that violence I felt it budge just a little bit on one end. I moved over and pulled on it as hard as I could and although it was a little loose I couldn't break it free. In desperation I kicked it. And again. And again. Finally the cast fitting holding the railing in place broke with a loud "ping". I easily pulled the piece of stainless steel tubing out of the the other fitting and bolted for the ladder leading down to the houseboat.

I scrambled around writhing bodies on the rear deck, but I didn't see my wife. I dashed to the foredeck but she wasn't there either so I went inside. At first I didn't recognize her and walked right past. On a second scan of the interior I saw her. She was on top of a man, fucking him with short powerful strokes. Yes, my wife was doing the fucking and looked quite aggressive as well. The reason I didn't recognize her at first is because she was busy sucking the tits of a girl that was sitting on the man's face.

I just stopped and watched them, the anger and worry draining out of me like a balloon deflating. What wasn't deflating was my cock. It was getting very hard. I didn't know what to do. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seem my wife do, but it wasn't with me. Just then I heard Captain Rodrigiz's voice behind me.

"How did you get over here?" He demanded.

I spun around and showed him the piece of railing I was still holding.

"You damaged my boat, you son of a bitch!" He bellowed. And then he swung at me.

He really wound up so I saw it coming. I was holding the railing at it's midpoint so when I brought my arm up to block his punch the steel tubing was trailing down my forearm. His fist hit that instead of my arm. I hadn't planned it that way, but it worked out well for me. The crunch of his bones and the "ting" of the tubing almost sounded comical together. I knew I had to neutralize him fast, so I just brought the steel tube down on his head. Hard. He went down like a sack of shit.

It's at times like those that you notice odd little things that you ordinarily wouldn't. Like the smell of the room: booze, sweat, and sex. But the total shocked silence is the thing that stands out most in my mind. That is until the door crashed open and Rodrigiz's two young friends, the boat owners I supposed, burst in the room. One of them grabbed the steel tube out of my hand while the other one checked on Rodrigiz.

"He's alive," he announced, "but you better get out of here before he wakes up or he'll kill you."

"Where?" I asked. Rodrigiz was our ride. We didn't know anybody else.

"Anywhere but here."

As I turned around Pam was just getting to her feet. We would have to talk about all this later, I decided. Right now we had to move quickly. I told Pam to find her clothes while I went back to get her purse on Rodrigiz's boat. Our passports were in that purse and we would be needing them.

When I returned to the houseboat with her purse, Pam was wearing a thin white t-top with the words "Girls Gone Wild" emblazoned on the front, and a small green thong bikini bottom.

"Where's the blouse and skirt you were wearing?"

"I couldn't find them. This is the best we could do."

"We?"

"Oh sorry," Pam said and pointed to the young man and girl she had just been having sex with, "this is Marie and Sammy. They have offered to let us go with them."

I heard Rodrigiz groaning so I didn't ask any questions and just nodded my head. We had to climb across another boat to get to theirs, a 25 foot speed boat, but as soon as we were there Sammy fired up the motor and got us out of there. As we headed out across the bay I wondered where we were heading now and if we were ever going to get to our Cruise Ship. Some vacation this was turning out to be.

Pam was sitting on the other side of the small boat. I looked over at her and she seemed pensive; lost in her own thoughts. She really seemed to be enjoying the wild sex back there on the houseboat. It seemed so out of character for my conservative wife. Just what the hell was going on with her? I shook my head. I had to focus on getting us back to the Cruise Ship. We could talk about all this other shit later.

"Where are you going?" I inquired of Sammy.

"We have a house, not far from here," he answered in heavily accented English.

"We need to get to our Cruise Ship before it leaves. Can you take us there?"