Travel Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two missed a great show. I sure gave them the right names," Rodrigiz boasted. "Shit, they were all over each other like a bum on a baloney sandwich. And they hardly needed any encouragement from me!"

I looked at my wife, but I couldn't read her expression. Then Rodrigiz told the women to make them some breakfast.

"We will need our energy if we are going to give you two whores a proper fucking this morning."

As the women cooked the men talked about how hot the "shower action" had made them. They also marveled at how well the two women "cleaned up" and how they now looked like "normal bitches" now. I couldn't see what Pam and Marie were making because my back was to them, however it smelled great. I wasn't sure I'd be getting any though, so I tried to prepare myself for that eventuality.

When the food was done the men sat at the table and had the women serve them while Sammy and I just watched. They grabbed their butts and boobs as the women catered to them, making it more difficult. When they were done they let the women eat as well. There wasn't much left after that, but Rodrigiz removed our gags so that we could eat what little there was.

I had to work my jaw open and closed a few times before it started working right. Then Pam fed me a piece of dry toast and a little bit of scrambled eggs. That was washed down with a half a glass of orange juice. Sammy received a similar ration. Then our gags were replaced.

After the women removed the dishes from the table and cleaned everything up, the three black men drew lots to see who got to fuck Pam first - "while she was still clean."

Leroy won and laid her down on the futon. Next he did something surprising: he got between her legs and started eating her pussy. He must have been pretty good too, because after only a few minutes she was thrashing and coming on his tongue. Satisfied, his face gleaming with her juices, Leroy dropped his pants and mounted her.

Because my cock was rearranged when I went to the bathroom, my erection was now causing a serious tent in my pants. Rodrigiz saw this and had Maria unzip me and pull it out.

"Hey, Leroy man. Bring that bitch over here. I want her to see something."

Leroy stood up with my wife still impaled on his substantial cock and walked over to where I was sitting like he was carrying a baby. Pam wrapped her legs around him, probably just for stability, but it looked like she was trying to keep his cock inside her.

"Look at that Slut. Your worthless husband gets off watching you getting fucked by a real man," Rodrigiz claimed triumphantly.

Pam's eyes got wide in surprise for a moment and then was replaced by a look I didn't quite understand.

"Fuck that bitch Leroy, and show him how a real man satisfies a cock craving slut."

Leroy started lifting her up and down as he stood there in front of us. I had never seen anyone fuck standing up like that before. I imagined it took a lot of upper body strength, which Leroy had in abundance. Pam grunted every time he dropped her down onto his rampant cock. I wanted to look away, but I couldn't.

"Suck him off Cunt, while his wife watches. And do a good job or I'll break your man's face."

As Marie knelt in front of me, Rodrigiz told Pam, "Watch how quickly he cums."

Marie attacked my cock with vigor. She was very good and I had not cum in the last 24 hours, so I knew I wouldn't last long. Sure enough, less than a minute later I shot my load into her mouth. She swallowed it all down without a problem.

"Ha ha! I told you. I always thought he was the type that wanted his wife to be a dirty slut. He wants to see real men use you like the whore you are. And this proves it."

I shook my head no, but Rodrigiz was standing between us. Then he moved aside and I could see him holding a large knife near the back of Pam's neck.

"Isn't that true hubby?" He asked me.

Pam couldn't see the knife, but I knew what the score was. If I didn't respond the way he wanted me to he was going to hurt my wife. I knew she would be hurt either way, but the emotional pain would heal. So I nodded my head yes. I felt flushed from shame and anger. I was afraid Pam would misread this, but I couldn't help that.

"You want to see her thoroughly fucked by these three men; used and abused until she can't move. Isn't that right?"

I nodded again.

"And you want her to let go and enjoy it, don't you? To accept that from now on she is just a slut, a plaything for men. Isn't that so?"

I nodded a third time, knowing that I was playing right into this evil man's plans for my poor wife. But what could I do? I couldn't take the risk that he'd seriously hurt her physically.

"You heard the man. Have fun," he told Leroy.

He carried Pam back to the futon and started seriously pounding her. I don't know if Pam believed the things that Rodrigiz had forced me to agree to, but her demeanor had changed. She was more vocal now. Instead of just grunting and moaning my wife started saying talking.

"Oh yeah. Oh fuck that feels good. Yes, yes, oh god you're so big."

Then just before she came she cried, "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me harder with that black cock!"

After that she just squealed and made incoherent noises for a minute or so. I hoped it was just an act, but I still felt heartbroken. Rodrigiz looked at me triumphantly, obviously believing that he had broken Pam. I didn't think he had, but doubts swirled in my mind.

Leroy continued to fuck my wife on the futon. The only sound in the room was the slapping of their two bodies together. The knock on the door sounded like a gunshot. Rodrigiz motioned for Leroy to stop his assault on my wife's pussy and told us all to be quiet or people would die. Then he went to the door and opened it just enough to talk to whoever was on the other side.

"Yes?" He said.

"I'm from Capital Charter and I'm here to pickup the Johnsons," an older male voice answered.

"I'm sorry, but there's nobody here by that name."

"Are you sure? They were quite explicit with their directions. I'm think I have the right place."

"Sorry buddy, but like I said, they ain't here."

Rodrigiz closed the door on him and then watched out the kitchen window for a minute or so. Probably making sure he really left. Then he turned to me.

"Did you hire him to pick you up and take you to your damn Cruise Ship?"

I nodded yes.

"Fuck! Why didn't you tell me?"

He had to be kidding. I had been gagged since he arrived. I tried to talk through the gag in an effort to communicate this. He got it, but he didn't like it and I barely saw his backhand before it struck me in the side of the head. The world exploded into stars and pain.

The next thing I remember was the sound of a far away whistle getting closer. Then I was awake again. I was lying on the floor, still strapped to the chair. My head felt like it had been run over by a car and my ears were ringing. Pam was crying and saying something.

"Please don't hurt him again. I forgot about the charter. I'm sorry. I'll do whatever you say, just don't hurt him again!" She pleaded.

"Is there anything else you've forgotten to tell me, Slut?" An angry Rodrigiz asked.

"No, nothing."

"There better not be or next time I'll cripple him. Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes, I understand."

"Good."

They left me there laying on my side, but in a way I didn't mind. Having the weight off my ass for a little while felt good. Leroy resumed fucking Pam while Rodrigiz ordered Marie to give him a blowjob. Eventually he had SD right me so that I could watch Pam "enjoy her black cock" better.

For the next couple of hours the three black men had their way with my wife. They even spanked her until her ass was beet red while Rodrigiz made her beg for more. Then he found some clothes pins and clipped them on her nipples. Pam screamed at first, so I know it hurt, but again she was forced to tell them that she liked it. When Rodrigiz asked her how she could possible like being treated like that she told them what they wanted to hear.

"Because I'm a horny fucking slut that can't get enough black cock. I'll do whatever you want as long as they keep fucking me with their big black cocks," my wife answered.

It was hard to believe it was my wife saying that, but I knew it was just an act to protect me. As time went on they were getting more cruel and rough with her. I was becoming worried that they would injure her. Rodrigiz was looking around the house and came up with a black marker pen. He used it to write "SLUT" across her chest and "FUCK TOY" on her belly. The other three thought that was fun so they wrote "WHORE" just above her pussy and "SPANK ME" on her ass.

SD, that randy bastard, was fucking Pam for the third time that morning as Pam urged him on when there was another loud knock on the door. SD stopped moving with his cock fully inside my wife's body. Rodrigiz once again cautioned that everybody was to stay quiet or people would die. Then he answered the door.

"I told you, they..." He stopped in mid sentence. "Um, what can I do for you officer?"

"Can we come in?" An authoritative voice asked.

"What's this all about?" Rodrigiz demanded. He had chutzpah, that's for sure.

"We have a report of some suspicious activity around here and we want to make sure everybody is safe."

"Well, I haven't seen anything. If I do I'll let you know."

"Are you here by yourself?" The policeman asked.

"Yes I am."

"Is this your place?"

"No, I'm borrowing it from a friend. Look, I was cooking lunch and I'd like to get back to it before it burns." Rodrigiz improvised.

"Is it OK if we came in and looked around?" The policeman pressed.

"No, I'd rather you didn't, unless you have a warrant."

"No, we were just trying to make sure everything was all right."

"Thanks for the concern, but I'm fine really." Rodrigiz replied.

"OK then, thanks for your time."

As Rodrigiz closed the door I felt the first hope in days sinking fast. Just as he turned around the door flew open with a stupendous crash, splinters from the frame flying in all directions. Rodrigiz was thrown to the floor and four policemen stormed into the room with weapons drawn. One jumped on Rodrigiz and held him down. Scratch, Leroy and SD all stood up and put their hands up.

The police let the women put some clothes on as they cut Sammy and I free from our chairs. It took an hour or so to tell them about our ordeal. I think the fact that we all told the same story convinced them. Eventually we were all taken to the police station by boat (there were no roads leading to the cabin) where we made our official reports. That's were we learned that the captain from Capital Charter was ex coastguard and had convinced the police that something very wrong was going on at the cabin. He may have saved our lives, in fact.

The police forced us to go to the hospital and the doctors insisted that we stay the night, so that's where we spent the third night of our Caribbean vacation.

Day 4.

By the time we were discharged from the hospital our six day cruise was just about over, so we finally just gave up on it. We thanked Capital Charter for their help and they offered to take us back to San Juan since we had already paid the deposit on the charter. That seemed like a good idea to us.

We still had a couple of days before our flight back to the mainland and the cruise lines felt so bad about what happened when I called to inquire about getting our luggage back that they paid for us to stay at the best suite in nicest hotel in the city. We bought a few new clothes to wear, had dinner and then retired early to the big jacuzzi in our suite.

"That was the weirdest three days of my life," I commented as I rubbed Pam's foot.

"Mine too," My wife replied.

"You almost convinced me that you were enjoying all that forced sex."

"You almost convinced me that you liked watching me having sex with all those other people. Especially in the cabin yesterday morning, but then I realized that Marie must have made you hard so that Rodrigiz could play his mind games."

I looked at the words written on her body, faded but still legible. I considered my next words carefully before voicing them. "I have something to confess."

She stopped idly playing with one of the water jets. "What?"

"Marie didn't do anything. It was you that made me hard."

Pam looked at me in surprise, but not shock like I was expecting. "Really?"

"Yes."

"You really did get excited watching me get gang fucked by those men?"

"Yes," I admitted, "and I'm ashamed of it, but I thought you should know."

There was an awkward silence for a moment. I wasn't sure if our marriage would last through it or not.

"You shouldn't feel ashamed," she finally said.

"Why not?"

"Because I have something to confess too. I wasn't acting."

"When?" I asked breathlessly.

"What do you mean when? When it looked like I was enjoying it. I wasn't acting," Pam admitted.

"Really?"

"Yes. In fact, most of the time when it looked like I wasn't enjoying it I was acting."

"You're kidding! Even when they were spanking you?" I asked.

"Hmmm, that felt good at first, but they went too far, so my tears there were real enough. But just about everything else from the exposure at customs on the first day to the gang bang yesterday, I enjoyed."

I was gobsmacked. I didn't even know how to respond, so my dick did it for me.

"I tried to hide it from you, and even from myself. But in the middle of the night while Scratch was fucking me I finally realized that they were right. I'm a sex loving slut. There's no denying it and no avoiding it. I'll always honor our marriage vows and won't go fucking around behind your back, but there's no changing what I am."

"I guess I'm OK with that, just as long as you weren't serious about only wanting big black cock from now on," I replied.

"No, no, that was just Rodrigiz playing his mind games. I love all cocks of all sizes, especially yours. Which I see is excited about all this."

Whereby my beautiful sexy slut of a wife stood up, straddled me and fucked my brains out. And I can assure you that her pussy was still plenty tight. No worries about that. No worries about anything.