Travel Plans Day 01

Story Info
What do i say if He answers?
4.8k words
4.56
21k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i'm called into my bosses office on Friday afternoon. He knows i have a tight schedule each week but asks if i can clear my calendar for a couple of days next week for a meeting with our largest client. He says i should only be gone Friday through Monday and the company is taking care of all expenses. Reluctantly i agree and rush back to my desk to start making cancelation calls for next week.

i'm told it's in a smaller town up north a couple of hours away. i was given the name of the hotel where the company is putting me up and the name of the conference facility, that's it. Great job travel department. Not knowing this place at all, i call Him because He is the only person i know who lives there. It's been years since we've spoken and i'm not even sure if the number i have for Him is correct anymore. What do i say if He answers? My stomach starts to get butterflies as my mind floods with memories of our time together. i bite my lip and hit send on my cell.

It rings several times and i start to feel relieved that i'll get His voicemail.

Suddenly a familiar voice answers with a smoldering "Well hello subbie."

His words are like a slap and rattle me to my core, as no one has ever called me that but Him. It seems His caller ID is still programmed with my number.

"Hello," i manage to get out.

"What's up?" He doesn't sound at all surprised to hear my voice.

As i gain my composure, i blurt out "my company is sending me up your way for a couple of days and i don't know where i'm going or what to do with the 3 full days i will be up there."

There is a long pause on the other end of the phone. Finally after a drawn out silence He asks "So you'd like me to help you?"

i can hear the pleasure in His voice trying to coax the request from me.

"Yes," i say.

Why am i so tongue-tied?

"Well then you'll have to ask me specifically what you need my help with and you have to ask nicely," He chuckles.

"i'd like you to help me figure out how to get to my hotel, the conference center where the meetings will be held, and what i can do with my free time when i'm not in meetings."

There i said it.

"Ah," He says. "Ok, I can help you with that. Now you have to ask me properly."

A shiver runs up my spine. Immediately i know what He's looking for and i'm overcome with embarrassment.

i take a deep breath and ask "please Sir? Will you help me while i'm in town next week?"

"Good girl," He says.

i haven't heard those words in years and yet they send me back instantly.

"Give me the name of your hotel and conference center."

i do and He gives me easy directions to both.

"Tell me the schedule of your three days here and be specific."

i run down my itinerary with Him and hear Him scratching notes as He listens. He tells me that He will meet me at my hotel on Friday at exactly 6pm. i am to be ready to go and He will escort me to dinner and be my chaperone for the 3 days. My pulse raises and I can't think.

"Yes, ok, thank you."

With my head still spinning, i hear His voice come through one last time.

"Thank you, what?"

Without hesitation i reply, "Thank you Sir." And with that the conversation ended.

my mind is racing. What have i done? Should i have even called Him? Each time we've met since our parting of ways has been a tornado of sexual desire and a renewal of the Dom/sub roles that we shared during our relationship. Since then we both have dated other people, but for some reason we've never been able to escape the shadow of our D/s selves. It's done now and He's going to be there Friday, so i'm going to go and leave my expectations at home. It will be nice, if nothing else, to see an old friend.

i'm a frazzled mess. i'm in this conference room trying desperately to focus on the presentation and all i can do is think about meeting Him tonight. This is so unlike me. I'm so professional, put together, clear-headed. my brain is swimming with thoughts of being dominated by Him and all that entailed. He was my one and only Dom. What we shared was the most amazing experience and it changed me for a lifetime. Mercifully, the meeting i'm in is ending with handshakes and promises to meet again in 2 days to go over the final details. i head down to my car and check my watch. It's after 5 and i don't have much time. i pull out the directions He gave me to the hotel. I hurriedly park and check in. The front desk staff gives me my key card and I race to my room. It's after 5:30 and i still have to freshen up. i drag my carry on bag up to my room and throw it on the bed. i unzip it and look for the dress i had planned to wear tonight. I begin to peal the layers of my suit off and as i'm pulling my legs out of my pants, a knock at the door. my eyes dart to the clock beside the bed and it says 5:45. He's early!

i yell "i'll be right there!"

He calls back, "Open the door now."

i shudder. i creep toward the door and open it a crack. He pushes it open the rest of the way and stands in the doorway taking the sight of me in with an unforgiving stare. I'm standing in front of him in a white lace bra and thong panties, with my arms crossed trying to cover myself, to no avail.

"Am i early?"

He asks with a smile laced with sarcasm. i can't respond. I'm frozen where i stand just looking at Him.

"Aren't you at least going to ask me in?"

Seeing my deer in the headlights look, He steps forward into the room and closes the door behind Him, place us mere inches from each other. Still words cannot escape me and in a second i feel His hand come around the back of my head as He pulls me roughly against Him and kisses me deeply.

He breaks our kiss briefly to breathe into my ear.

"Are you still an anal slut?"

My heart feels like it's going to beat out of my chest. After seconds of silence, He grasps my face in His hand and turns it to face Him directly and waits for my answer. As i stare into His eyes, He knows the answer but still wants me to say it out loud.

"Say it," He says. "Say you're an anal slut."

i have to give in.

"i am," i whisper.

"What? I didn't hear you. What are you?"

"i'm an anal slut," i squeak out.

"You're an anal slut, what?"

"i'm an anal slut, Sir," i finally manage.

"Mmmm yes you are, aren't you," He says as His hand roams down my almost naked back, down my ass, to dip between my legs.

He feels my wetness through my panties and pushes me back into the room until the back of my legs hit the edge of the bed. He's still penetrating me with His gaze which is boring deep into my eyes.

"What do you want, my little anal sub slut?"

The question hits me hard. What do i want? Why did i call Him in the first place? Do i want what i think is about to happen? Yes i do. i can't help it. i do. He sees my answer again surfacing in my eyes, yet He waits for my response. Not getting the response He desires, i suddenly feel my body picked up and turned almost effortlessly so i am face down on the bed. Crack. His hand comes down hard and swift on my ass. Crack. He spanks me again.

"I'm waiting," He says.

Crack. Crack. Crack.

"Do you want me to Dominate you, slut?"

Crack. Crack. i manage to moan a tiny yes as He continues to spank me.

"Do you want to be your true anal submissive self, slut?"

Crack. Crack. Crack. Crack. The blows are coming down harder and faster now.

"Yes," i moan.

Crack. Crack. He stops for a minute to lean down to my ear.

"Did you bring any items with you, you nasty anal slut? I know you still have them."

He and i managed to amass quite a large collection of BDSM equipment including restraints, whips, paddles, vibrators, mask, hot wax, ropes, clothes pins, dildos and of course a large assortment of butt plugs of all shapes and sizes. It was a fleeting thought and at first i ignored it, but before i left the house i did grab the bag of toys that i kept in the back of my closet. Yet another muffled Yes escapes my lips.

"Good girl," He says. "Where are they? I need to get started immediately, as you have lost some of your training and with only 3 days I have a limited time to retrain you to be the anal slut I know you are."

i gasp and am still at a loss for words, almost in disbelief that this is truly happening. All i can do is point in the direction of my bag on the floor. He starts to dig into my suitcase and finds the familiar travel bag that had always held the toy collection.

He returns to the bed after He has found what He was looking for and i feel His hands go around my waist. His fingers loop into my panties and He draws them down swiftly and without any effort. His hand again slaps my ass. Crack. Crack. Then i feel it. He takes His hands on either side of my ass cheeks and pries them apart to expose my asshole. i hear Him groan and He licks my open ass. He reaches around me

"Open your mouth and make this plug wet, slut."

i open my mouth and start sucking on a medium sized butt plug. As i suck, i feel His tongue start to circle my anal opening. i haven't been used there in a very long time and the sensation sends shockwaves of pleasure through my already shaking body.

"I've been waiting for this since you called," He tells me as His fingers find their way to my ass.

He wastes no time in plunging two of His fingers into my asshole and my muscles clench instinctively.

"Relax your ass," i hear as He continues to force His fingers inside my hole.

Once in up to the knuckle, He begins to twist them and work them into my ass, stretching me. A mixture of pain and pleasure shoot through me and my pussy throbs with His fingering.

"I want your ass now anal slut, prepared or not."

Unable to speak with the butt plug still lodged in my mouth, i brace as He pushes me up onto my hands and knees and takes His position in back of me. He gives my asshole one more good, sloppy lick and i feel the tip of His hard cock against my opening. With one forceful thrust He slams His cock into my anus and it gives almost instantly and the pain is blinding. He pushes through the ring of muscles and His cock is buried deep in my ass with one more brutal thrust. i can feel His balls slap against my pussy and i let out a loud Ooooowwww.

"So tight," He says. "You're certainly not being used properly, slut. I'll be sure to change that."

He begins to slide His dick out of my ass, slowly and deliberately, making me feel every painful movement. He pounds back into my ass with a grinding thrust and starts to assault my asshole with a barrage of long, hard, painful strokes in and out, over and over. Any enjoyment i might have fantasized about is long forgotten as i feel the familiar pain of hardcore assfucking. He slaps my ass repeatedly with one of His open palms, using the other to grasp my hip tightly and thrust my ass back toward Him, keeping a steady rocking motion.

"You love this, don't you slut? You love being forced to endure pain for my pleasure."

He knows i can't answer Him and He doesn't need to hear it from me to know that i do. my body begins to feel the familiar sting of punishment, as my ass cheeks are severely reddened by his open hand and my ass is being reamed like it was a pussy. He holds nothing back in His use of my ass. The burning pain is becoming too much for me to endure and i reach around to begin rubbing my engorged clit. i feel His hand return to redden my ass .

"No pleasure for you yet, slut. You certainly haven't earned it."

i let out a cross between a moan and a yelp as He quickens His assault, jamming my hips back and forth and grinding His pelvis into my already sore ass. i feel Him start to slow a bit and His strokes become more meaningful, more determined. i know He is close. A few more burning, painful thrusts and He makes a guttural noise and starts pumping His cum deep into my ass.

"Ughhhhhhh. Mmmmm. Slut you are tighter than i remember."

As He slides His spent cock out of my brutalized asshole, He grabs at my face and demands the plug from my mouth. i've been biting down on it unconsciously as He fucked my ass and as He takes it from me i see indentations from it being clenched between my teeth. He forces the butt plug in with a little effort and it seats itself into my asshole. my ass is given several more hard slaps.

"Get up slut, I've worked up an appetite," He demands.

i peel myself up off the bed, feeling sharp stings of pain shooting through my body. He sees my difficulty and grabs my arm to assist me in getting to my feet.

"For the next 3 days," He says in a lusty voice, "you are my anal slut to do with as I choose."

i can do nothing but nod my head. He slaps my ass twice more, hard.

"Yes Sir," i bark out as the radiating pain of my ass returns.

"You will resume your place as my anal submissive, if only temporarily. You are to have the butt plug of my choice in your ass at all times. You will not be allowed underwear and you will wear what I choose for you only. When you are in my presence in private, you are to be naked. I will use you as I see fit, when and where I wish, with no resistance and no defiance. You exist only to please me and my pleasure is to use you as my anal slut, to have something using your asshole at all times. Understood?"

i take a deep breath, look Him in His gorgeous eyes and say "Yes Sir."

"Good, now get dressed. You will wear the black dress on the top of your suitcase, black heels and nothing else."

I gingerly walk over and step into the dress, feeling the material drag up my irritated skin. It feels like sandpaper on my reddened ass. As i lean over to slip on my heels, i feel my skin stretch when i bend and let out a sssshhhhhhheeeeeee. i slowly walk to the bathroom and begin to touch up my minimal makeup and tussled hair. The dress calls for an up-do, so i grab the fancier clip from my toiletry bag and sweep my hair into a chignon at the base of my neck. As i'm finishing up, He comes in behind me and wraps His arm around my waste, grasps my face in His hand and turns me to kiss Him. His kiss is deep, passionate and i start to tingle. He breaks the kiss and gives me an evil, smug look.

"This my dear slut, is only a taste. Over the next few days I'm going to destroy your asshole, you're going to wish you had never called me, and I'm going to love every minute of it. I'm going to cause you more pain than you've ever experienced before. You're going to get to the point where you won't think you can take anymore, and I'm going to fuck your ass even more."

He lets go of His grip on my face and leads me out of my room with His hand at the small of my back. Some things don't change.

Once in the mirrored elevator, He presses the ground floor button and as He does.

"Lift your dress, turn around, and look at yourself in the mirrors. Spread your ass cheeks and look at My plug in your ass. See what a hungry little slut you are with your hot red ass."

i blush as i do so, staring at myself in this awkward position. The plug looks so hot sticking out of my ass. He pulls at the plug, forcing it out of its resting place, then pushes it back in and slaps my ass again. He straightens me up and we walk out. He leads me to His car which is parked in front of the hotel.

We drive for what seemed like only mere seconds, the entire time I'm adjusting myself in the seat trying to get comfortable. The stinging, burning, searing pain in my asshole is making it very hard to concentrate on anything else. He notices my discomfort and looks over at me

"Having a hard time little one? Is your ass painful?"

"Yes, very," I reply.

His only response is "Excellent."

We take a right and pull into a nice looking restaurant. I'm thankful, as I notice that my stomach is growling, not that food had been the first thing on my mind. He comes around the car and opens my door. Immediately He opens the back seat door and pushes me in by my neck.

"Bend over slut," He says loudly.

Of course I do as I'm told and He flips my dress up over my waste, grabs the butt plug and yanks it out forcefully. He shoves it into my mouth and drills His cock into my battered asshole once again. I screech in pain and He groans with pleasure. He is merciless on my ass and I again feel as though I'm being split in two.

"How do you like this slut? Being used in the parking lot? Fucked in the ass again just because I want it? Does it hurt, slut?"

"Yes," i garble, the plug still lodged in my mouth.

"Good. It should hurt. Taking my cock is all you're good for."

He pounds and pounds. I've never been subjected to so much horrible pain before, even at His hands. Just as it feels like He's going tear my asshole, He stops. He pulls out, grabs the butt plug from my mouth, slams it into my asshole and gets out of the car.

"Let's go slut, I want to eat."

I try to wiggle myself out of the car as He slaps my exposed ass several times. As I stand up, He backs me into the car with His body and kisses me roughly.

"Don't you forget who owns you and don't forget you asked for this, my little anal slut."

I gingerly try to make my way into the restaurant, walking slowly and deliberately as He smiles in amusement at my painful effort.

Once seated at the table, He watches me with a grin as i squirm in my chair, desperately trying to get comfortable and unable to do so. He orders for us and we spend the next couple of hours catching up on the last few years. As we talk, we laugh and things feel eerily familiar. At one point, He is extremely animated, talking about his new career path, and i see the light in His eyes, happiness that i hadn't seen in so long. He looked so handsome and i found myself simply staring at Him, hanging on His every word. Once dinner was over, He pulled out my chair and led me out of the restaurant. He opened my car door for me and i struggled to climb in, the throbbing in my ass making it difficult to move quickly. On our way back to my hotel, He turns to me.

"Tonight i will use what you brought with you, but tomorrow we are going shopping for specific items that i have a desire to torture you with during our time together."

i look over and see the lusty glint in His eyes, as i know He has planned our time to the minute. i shiver, knowing that i will never forget this weekend.

Back at the room, He orders me to strip as we walk into the room. i remove my dress and shoes and stand before Him naked.

"Kneel, slut."

i immediately drop to my knees, remembering the submissive position of kneeling with my hands at the back of my head, elbows out.

"It's time you show me what you remember about pleasing me, slut. Suck my cock and take my cum down your throat. You have 5 minutes to accomplish this. If I have not cum when your time is up, you will be severely punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," i say as i open my mouth and He shoves His cock deep into my throat.

I start to suck, getting His cock wet in my mouth. Given my position, i understand that i will be unable to use my hands to assist this blowjob. i've never made Him cum without use of my hands and my heart starts to pound, thinking He may have set me up for failure. He grabs the back of my head and starts to face fuck me, thrusting His cock deeper and deeper. i gag instantly and He moans. That seems to spur Him on, as His force increases until i can't breath. i scream in protest, but it's muffled by His dick in my throat. He pulls back a bit and then shoves it hard until His dick finally bottoms out and i feel as though i'm going to throw up.

"Take it, slut. Take my cock down your throat like a good girl. Gag for me."

He continues His assault on my throat, drilling His cock all the way out and all the way back in, eliciting tears. His cock is coated in the slippery saliva that only comes from deep-throating cock. i hear Him grunt and i begin to think i might be successful in my mission. He groans and a load of cum shoots down the back of my throat. He grabs His cock and shakes the rest of His cum on my face, hitting my eyes, forehead and hair.

12