Travel Plans Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very nice, slut," He says.

i feel a thrill as He praises me. He grabs me by my hair and flips me onto the bed.

"Assume the position," He demands.

i immediately shuffle my feet until i am leaning over the end of the bed with my legs spread wide and my head on the bed.

"You did well sucking me off slut. Now it's time for your punishment."

my head is spinning, wondering what i did wrong. i sucked Him off and He came in my mouth. As if sensing my question, He bends down to me and tells me

"You swallowed only some of my cum and i told you to take it all. So now you will be punished."

i'm starting to get upset, as He is the one who pulled His cock out to spray my face. i know, however, if i fight it, He will only punish me worse. i feel the first strike on my ass, His open hand coming down swiftly. He begins to spank me, over and over, showing no compassion. The heat is searing and i can feel my ass burning with each additional strike.

"This is how I like you, bent over having your ass reddened. You're so sexy like this, slut."

His slaps now venture down my ass to my inner thighs. I screech and He groans.

"That's it, take your punishment like a good girl. Your visible pain excites me, slut."

i'm starting to feel dizzy as the tenderness in my ass is becoming unbearable.

"Please, Sir. Please stop. i don't think i can take anymore," i beg.

"Mmmmm I love to hear you beg, slut. You will take what I give you and nothing less."

i groan and wonder how i will stay conscious with this continued assault. i feel my body start to shake and my knees start to give out in response to the brutal pain. His blows begin to slow and soon i feel Him switch to rubbing my bright red ass.

"You're ass is so red. I love it," He says.

i hear him move and the bag is rustling again. That can only mean He is going to fuck me yet again. The pain in my ass is overwhelming and i can't imagine moving, never mind being used again. He comes back over to me and tells me to get onto the bed. i try to pull myself up and it takes what feels like hours for my legs to move. i slither my ravaged body onto the bed, laying on my stomach to avoid any contact with my raw ass. He climbs into the bed with me and pulls me up to a hands and knees position. He pulls at the butt plug in my ass and slowly, painfully draws it from my asshole. i hear the lube bottle snap open. His fingers spread my pussy lips and begins to insert something.

"I remember how much you liked these, so i'm going to stuff your pussy with them as I fuck your asshole again."

I feel one ball slide into my pussy and the pressure increases as He stuffs the second ball in. i feel the familiar fullness in my pussy as the balls seat themselves. I then feel a squirt of cold into my anus. I wince as He spreads lube over my overly sensitive asshole and sticks His fingers through my sphincter. More excruciating pain pulses through me as His intrusion continues. He removes His fingers and mounts me, plunging His dick hard into my ass. i cry out in genuine misery as my asshole is reamed yet again.

"Sir, please stop. i can't take it. It hurts so bad," I scream.

"You like it slut. I told you I was going to abuse you, so shut up and take my cock deep in your ass. Enjoy the pain. Remember this is what you wanted."

The pain continues to intensify as my ass is stretched beyond anything it's used to. i feel Him shift and His hand starts to stroke my clit roughly. I feel like I will explode and mere seconds after the rubbing began I start to feel the burning inside.

"I'm going to cum. Sir, please may I cum?"

"No. Not until I tell you to," He says gruffly and His hand instantly drops from my clit.

I whimper in defeat. His destruction of my asshole steadily increases and I'm feeling like He's going to rip a hole through my anal cavity. I feel His body start to tense and His hand goes down to my clit again. With a huge sigh of relief, I feel the desire return.

"Cum for me slut," He says and I begin to feel the orgasm build. "Cum for me," He commands.

The combination of His words and His hand send me over the edge. i let out a yell.

"i'm coming!"

i feel Him tense and He grunts and unloads into my ass. Everything in my body is pulsing with a mixture of bliss and excruciating pain. i'm exhausted and my body feels like it's frozen, muscles tensed and sore.

"Enough for tonight," He says. He grabs the butt plug that He removed earlier and rolls me over.

"Spread your ass cheeks for me, slut."

I reach around and spread my ass and feel the plug pushing into my ass again. I groan loudly as it makes its way past my battered sphincter and is shoved into place.

"Make sure you keep this in tonight slut. I don't want your closing back up again. Sleep now, as I may want to use you again in a few hours."

To be continued.....

12