Traveling New Bi-Ways... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

She moved back over in front of Ken and started licking his cock again. Then she moved back in front of me and Ken slipped into the water. D was nibbling on my cockhead while Ken watched her. She started to lick the side of my cock shaft. Much to my surprise Ken started to lick the other side. D held my cock while Ken licked the cockhead. She pulled my cock back and guided it into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down for a couple of minutes. When she stopped Ken took my cock from her.

He positioned it in front of his lips, opened his mouth and guided my cock in. He closed his lips around the shaft and tentatively bobbed his head up and down. He stopped and looked me, "Surprised you, huh?"

I slipped back into the water. We finished the wine and made small talk. We decided to call it a day. I had to return to the real world in the morning.

The weekend definitely didn't end just exactly like it had begun.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers
12