Traveling New Bi-Ways... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

Anne began to giggle and I collapsed on top of her. We kissed and laughed and giggled until Anne pushed on my shoulder. “Get off, you big lug, you’re crushing me.”

This led to more giggling and laughing as I rolled off Anne and lay beside her. She buried her face against my shoulder and we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

I awakened when I heard splashing water. D was probably swimming laps. Anne was sleeping on her back. I propped myself up on an elbow and looked at her. She was beautiful. I carefully folded the sheet and covers back and exposed her full body. The sudden coolness made her stir, but she didn’t awaken.

I leaned over and kissed her belly then I moved down to nuzzle my nose in her copper red pubic hair. Anne stirred some more and shifted her legs. I moved to the end of the bed and lay between her legs so my face was next to her pussy.

I nuzzled her pussy with my nose then worked my tongue through her fine pussy hair to where I could lick and kiss her outer labia. Anne reflexively spread her legs more. Using my lips I sucked and tugged her pussy lips until I could lick her soft inner lips.

After lapping her lips from bottom to top several times, I worked my tongue into her pussy hole. I savored the taste of our love juices from last night. I was busily tongue fucking her when I felt a hand on my head. I moved up to Anne’s clit.

I heard a soft gasp as I sucked it between my lips. Continuing to rapidly suck and flick her clit made Anne push my face down hard against her pussy. She began to hump her pelvis so I concentrated of pleasuring her clit with my lips and tongue.

Anne arched her back and held herself rigid for a few moments. As she relaxed I released my lip lock on her clit and moved down to suck her pussy. I had to stop when she sat up. I looked up at her, “Good morning.”

“Just look at you. Your face is covered with pussy juice.” Anne leaned over and kissed my lips. “You’re better than an alarm clock. More fun too.”

“My pleasure,” I grinned, “Want to shower?”

I helped Anne wash her hair. And we washed each other. While Anne was drying her hair, I shaved then walked out to retrieve our clothes from the chair where we had left them the night before. I could hear the clink of the exercise machine as Ken lifted weights. And I saw the flash of D’s arm above the coping of the pool as she swam her laps.

We got dressed, Anne in her pareo and halter-top and I in the light running shorts, and stepped out into the courtyard. D was climbing out of the pool. She saw us and waved. The short blonde hair on her head and pussy stood out against her tanned skin as she stood in the full sun.

Anne looked up at me, “She’s gorgeous!”

As D turned to walk towards the shower, Ken came out of the exercise room. He stepped under the shower for a minute then walked towards the lap pool. We watched as he walked out into the full sun then slipped into the water. “He’s gorgeous too.”

D showered. After she toweled herself dry, she wrapped a pareo around her waist. She walked across the courtyard to us, “Good morning.” She gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. She also hugged and kissed Anne. “I trust you slept well?”

Anne replied, “Very well, thanks.”

Ken got out of the pool. He pulled a chaise lounge into the full sun, lowered it until it was flat then lay down on his back. His cock flopped over and lay on his thigh.

“We’ll have some brunch after Ken sun dries himself.” D turned towards the kitchen door.

“I’ll be in to help in a minute D.” Anne turned to me, “I feel overdressed. You’re wearing shorts that almost aren’t there. D is topless and Ken is nude.”

“You shouldn’t feel . . .” Before I could finish, Anne unfastened her halter top and handed it to me.”

Would you put this in our room please?” She clasped her hands behind her head and turned to face me. “What do you think?”

“Honest answer?”

“Of course.”

“Nice tits.”

Anne lowered her arms, laughed and hugged me. “Your chest hair tickles my tits. I’m going to help D with brunch.” She turned towards the kitchen door. “Here’s another honest opinion. Ken is not only gorgeous, I think is he is very nicely hung too.”

I was speechless. A racy Anne was someone new to me. I took her halter top and tossed it on our bed. I looked around the room and decided to make up the bed and straighten up the suite. After completing that little chore, I went to the kitchen. “Anything I can do to help?”

D turned to Anne, “Brad’s always so helpful, making coffee, squeezing oranges and so on. Unlike Ken . .”

“Unlike me how?” Ken came in. He was smiling. He punched my shoulder then turned towards the women. As he turned his cock brushed my leg. He hugged Anne. I watched a pink flush rise in her neck and face as she hugged our nude host. Ken turned to D she was turning sausages when he got her in a bear hug from behind.

D swatted his hip with the spatula. “See Anne,” she laughed, “This is what I mean. Ken tries to help, but he’s more in the way.” She laughed as Ken released his bear hug. She swatted him on the butt as he turned to go.

I moved the table and chairs into the shade. Anne carried out dishes. We set the table as D put coffee and juice on a sidebar. Ken carried out a tray with scrambled eggs, sausages, potatoes, and toast. He set it on the sidebar. “See, I can be helpful.”

D laughed and hugged him. “Of course, you can.”

I noticed Ken had tucked his cock and balls into a black leather pouch. Anne noticed also.

We chatted as we ate. It was a leisurely brunch. We all pitched in to clean up the kitchen and the dishes. Afterwards, Anne got a book and sat reading in the shade. D worked on some of her plantings. Ken and I each got a cup of coffee and shared the morning newspaper.

I noticed Anne nodding off. D had joined us. Anne sat up, “Excuse me, I think I’ll take a nap.” The three of us spent the early afternoon reading and sunbathing. Ken removed his pouch and stretched out on his stomach on a chaise lounge. D removed her pareo and worked some more on her plants.

I joined them by taking off my shorts. I applied sunscreen then moved to a lounge into the sun. I had brought several books to read. Ken went in to the exercise room. D pulled the lounge, which Ken had vacated, over next to mine. She also had a book.


We were both quietly reading when Anne came out of the house. She had braided her hair and had the pigtails coiled and pinned atop her head. She was carrying a swim cap. She was wearing one of her “scandalously skimpy” bathing suits. It was a side-tie string bikini in a copper red colored fabric that almost exactly matched her hair. She was topless.

“Hi, Anne, ‘Have a nice nap?”

“Yes. Very nice. I thought I might try out the lap pool.”

D smiled at her, “The water is nice. It feels good against the skin.”

Anne looked at each of us, “Somehow, I still feel rather overdressed.” She dropped the swim cap on my lounge. She untied the sides of the string bikini and let the small piece of fabric drop to the ground from between her legs. She put on the swim cap, turned and literally skipped across the courtyard to the pool.

D turned to me. “She’s gorgeous, Brad.”

“Believe me, I know. And she thinks the same of you and Ken.”

“I’ve never heard Ken described as ‘gorgeous’ before.”

“Well, that’s what she said.”

We returned to our reading. D put her book down and looked towards the pool. Anne was climbing the ladder out of the pool. She walked to the shower and rinsed then she removed the swim cap, unpinned and unbraided her hair. She walked towards D and I as she loosened and shook out her hair into a red halo around her head and shoulders.

D turned to me. “She’s truly gorgeous. You wouldn’t be upset if I seduced her, would you?”

I looked at D, “Have fun.”

D smiled and ran the tip of her tongue around her lips.

Anne sat on the end of my lounge, “That was nice. You’re right, D, the water felt like silk against my skin.”

D sat up and put her book down. She leaned forward and touched Anne’s knee, “Let me show you all of my plants and plantings.”

“I’d like that.”

I returned to my book. I’d occasionally look around and locate the two women. I saw them kneeling by one of the many flowerbeds. Then a little later, I saw that D had her hand on the small of Anne’s back as they looked up at some hanging baskets of flowering plants.

Ken came out of the kitchen and walked over to the grill. I had been watching the women and hadn’t noticed him leaving the exercise room. He fired off the grill and walked over. “I thought I would put on a pork loin to cook slowly. D says I never help, so I’ll surprise her. I’m making a salad and I’ll roast some vegetables.”

“That sounds good. You sound offended by D’s kidding.”

Ken laughed and slapped my shoulder, “You’re right.” He watched to the women. “Boy, D is really taken with Anne.”

I looked up at Ken. He was standing by my shoulder. I looked at his dangling cock and thought to myself how I’d like to wrap my lips around his fat ‘prick’ loin, “Yes, D mentioned that and I think Anne may be equally taken with D.”

Ken slapped my shoulder again before walking away. I looked around and located D and Anne. They were looking at the ivy and other plants that D had put around the spa area. I couldn’t be sure, but it looked like each of the women were touching each other more – on the hand, arm, etc. – as they looked at and discussed the plants.

Eventually, they worked their way around the courtyard and sat beside each other on the empty chaise lounge. Anne held D’s hand, “You’ve put so much work into your plants. Have you looked at them closely, Brad? There are so many and they are so beautiful.”

“No, I’m sorry to say, I haven’t really looked at them. Maybe one of you will take me on the grand tour.”

As D turned towards me she put her other hand on Anne’s thigh, “I love plants and I enjoy sharing them.” She looked towards the grill, “What’s cooking?”

“Ken is doing a slow roast pork loin, roasted vegetables and a salad for dinner.”

“The rat,” D laughed, “Just when I tell everyone he is no help.”

We had drinks and appetizers before dinner. The dinner was leisurely and delicious. Ken didn’t let D forget that she hadn’t helped. We moved from the table to the hot tub. D sat next to Anne. I hoped she wasn’t moving too fast, because I remembered that Anne had been more than a little skittish when Judy, a contract consultant, had come onto her sometime earlier.

Ken slid over next to me, “I think D is coming onto Anne.”

“I think you’re right.” I felt Ken’s hand on my leg. I leaned back and moved my feet a little farther apart.

We watched as D put her arm around Anne’s shoulder. They were talking softly and laughing like a couple of prepubescent girls. Ken slid his hand over my thigh to my cock. He touched my cock and then cupped my ball sac before moving back to where he was originally seated.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers
12