Traveling Rapist - Lilly

Story Info
Her rape fantasy becomes real.
7.8k words
4.4
55.3k
59

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night while wandering around on line, I was browsing one of my favorite websites that caters to forced sex using my usual nickname 'Traveling Rapist'. Believe it or not that name gets quite a lot of attention. Most of the private messages are from men wanting me to regale them of stories, and depending on my mood I would entertain them.

This night I wasn't really in the mood and politely declined until the name 'dark n alone' popped up with an IM, "Hello Sir, my name is Lilly." I introduced myself and she asked about my online name. I told her part of my story, that I retired early and enjoy traveling and forced sex and usually try to do both as often as I can.

The conversation progressed, and I found out she was married. 34 years old and had been married for 10 years. Lilly trusted me enough to sent me photos of her face and a couple of her body, but she didn't trust enough to show a full body shot, and I completely understood that.

She was tall 5'-8", Red hair, fair skin, she didn't say how much she weighed, but seeing her pictures I guessed around 170. Nice and soft, with big tits and ass that screamed to be grabbed.

She didn't have any children because she said her husband didn't want any. I found out she was a Bank Manager, and her husband was a Dispatcher for the local power company. He worked the graveyard shift, 4 days a week, and of course she worked days.

She explained to me that when they did have sex her husband was so boring in bed, so vanilla. All he wanted was to get his dick sucked until he was hard put a condom on and then get on top of her and grunt until he blew his load. Then he would just roll over kiss her good night and go to sleep. Leaving her with no satisfaction.

She told me she would have to often go to the shower and use the shower head to get off. She said the best sex was when he was at work, late at night she would watch porno's and get herself off slowly with her toys, and she always had visions of being a sex toy for a violent rapist.

Of course Lilly was talking the language that I loved, forced sex and rape. She wanted to know what I looked like. I didn't want her to know the truth so I lied and told her I was 5'-11" and 180 pounds, with an 8 inch cock. Although in reality I was 6'-2" 225 and my cock was a full 11 inches and thick. I told her I had Brown hair Brown eyes, and was considered handsome by most women.

She wanted photos but I refused, "I can send you my pictures, but if I do then it will ruin the element of surprise when I come to you and rape you slut."

She agreed readily, "Oh God yes I want this to be as realistic as possible, damn I am getting wet just thinking about it Dick."

I told her of a few of my adventures, and the more explicit I got the more excited she became. Especially when I was being very rough, whipping, slapping, and humiliating my victim. I knew she needed to be used and used hard.

She may have been a little at ease since she lived in Knoxville, Tennessee and I was over 850 miles away in Dallas, Texas. I am sure in the back of her mind she thought I would never come to her, so she really let go and told me things that you would think a prim and proper Bank Manager would ever think of.

We spoke on YIM for a couple weeks and the more I spoke to her the more excited she got. She would tell me a few details of her inner most erotic fantasied of being abducted and raped. One involved her being detoured off the main road one night and getting lost. She would get trapped at the end of a dead end road and would be raped repeatedly in her pussy and ass by a man with a huge cock.

I would make her be very verbal in expressing her desires, and this slut could get verbal, once we were talking about the biggest dick she ever had and she said, "I never had a dick bigger that 6 inches and I want that huge fucking cock to stretch my tight little cunt wide open, make me scream like a bitch in heat."

I asked her to tell me the one fantasy she always went back to when she needed to cum quickly. She said, "Oh that is easy, when I am in the shower using the pulsing water on my clit, I always think of someone breaking in when Bill is gone to work and raping me on the same bed he neglects me on."

I knew that was the scenario I was going to give her. I asked her why that was the one that got her off so easily.

She laughed and said, "Because I want that asshole to lay in the puddle of cum we made."

When I started questioning her about her schedule, his schedule, what the neighborhood was like. I think she began believing her fantasy was going to actually come true.

I told Lilly that complete trust was the most important element to make this work for both of us. I had to trust her that I was not walking into a situation that could easily land me in jail. She needed to trust me completely to push her boundaries but not break them.

I told Lilly that once she trusts me completely, I would make the necessary plans to make her fantasy come true, but I needed something from her. I told her to take all the time in the world, because she needed to be absolutely comfortable that I had her best interests in mind.

I told her once she trusts me, I wanted a full body picture of her holding a sign that said 'Rape Me Dick', just to verify I was actually talking to a willing participant. This was also my evidence just in case something went wrong.

This is when it was getting real for her, and I thought to myself, "She has to make a decision, this is where the rubber meets the road."

A couple days later I received an email from Lilly, in the subject was 'Your Rape Holes', and attached was several pictures. One of Lilly posed on the bed naked and written in red lipstick above her tits the words, 'Rape Me Dick' and under that was something I didn't expect, today's date.

She also included several poses of her with a dildo in her mouth. One with her pulling her cunt wide open, written above her cunt, "Rape this Cunt." The last one was her knees pulling her ass wide open, looking back over her shoulder. Fuck what a sight that was.

I knew this slut was mine. She gave me her address so I looked her up on virtual earth and got a layout of the neighborhood and found a convenient place to park the motor home. She gave me her husbands schedule for the month. He worked Sunday through Wednesday 12 midnight to 8 am.

I said that it would take me a couple weeks to get the plans together. After getting the photos of her and knowing from our many talks that Lilly needed to let her inner slut out and I wanted to start pushing her boundaries.

On Saturday I sent Lilly the following email: Slut I have an assignment for you. I want you sometime during this week to wear a short skirt, no panties, and a button front blouse to work. I want you to make an excuse to leave the bank for a couple hours.

I want you to drive across town to the West Town Mall. Before you go in the mall unbutton your blouse to show off that ample cleavage.

Find a bench inside and attract the attention of a man you find attractive. I want you to approach him, and ask him if he could take a couple photos for you on your phone.

Tell him that you want to send photos to your husband overseas, reminding him of what he has back home. I am sure he will readily agree, I mean who wouldn't want to get the chance to stare at a beautiful slut.

You are to pose on the bench and I don't care how you pose but you must show your bare cunt in the pictures. Email them to me and describe your adventure.

I leave it to your discretion if you wish to take it any farther. I am sure your slut cunt will be soaking wet and after taking pictures of my whore he will be horny and hard. You have my permission to cum bitch.

Play safe and enjoy yourself my cunt. Master Dick

While I sent Lilly on her assignment I did a little research on her neighborhood. It is amazing what you can find on the internet. I found, information like the names of her neighbors, when they bought their homes.

Tuesday evening I received the following email from Lilly: Hi Master Dick,

I was so excited when I got my assignment, I have never done anything like that before and I was not sure I could actually do it. I thought about nothing but your assignment all weekend and actually had to use my toys several times. My cunt was so fucking wet.

On Monday I dressed as you instructed, although I was soaking wet before getting to work. I was so glad I chose a black skirt so the wetness wouldn't show. Unfortunately last minute I had the District Manager call a meeting and I couldn't get away. I couldn't concentrate during the meeting for thinking about you. My cunt was so fucking wet I was afraid the D.M. would smell me.

Tuesday I was bound and determined to complete my assignment, so I called in sick.

I took my time getting dressed and picked out my shortest skirt. It is so short it just barely covers my stocking tops. I have a half cup bra that leaves my nipples exposed, and fuck they were so hard. The blouse was a white low cut button front, and if you look closely you can see the outline of my aureola. I wore 4 inch heels that has leather straps that wrap around my ankles.

I admired myself in the mirror as I applied bright red lipstick and headed out to the mall. I was so excited and hoped I could go through with it. God I wanted to please you.

I arrived at the mall, found a quiet parking place in the parking garage, and sat in my car for what seemed an eternity, trying to build up my courage. My mind was saying no, no, but my cunt was saying do it, do it. I was so fucking wet, I wanted to touch myself but was afraid I would cum right there.

I headed in the mall and with every step I felt more and more like a total fucking slut. Men were turning to stare, and I was loving it. My cunt was dripping, my nipples hard as stone, and every man could see I was a cock tease.

I found a quiet bench and it wasn't long before a gentleman wandered over and sat opposite me. I looked at him and smiled. I crossed and uncrossed my legs, like Sharon Stone did in that movie, and he was making no bones (pardon the pun) about staring at me.

Finally I walked over and sat beside him and told him exactly what you told me to and he couldn't take my phone fast enough. He backed off and I looked around, luckily we didn't draw any attention. The Mall was actually quiet for a Tuesday morning.

I started slowly as you will see Master, I pulled my blouse open more and exposed my tits almost to my nipples. He was snapping away. I unbuttoned it more and slid the blouse open exposing all of my tits for you. My nipples were so fucking hard.

I spread my legs and squeezed my tits together and the guy taking the pictures had to stop to adjust his dick. I looked around and then squatted down, my legs as far open as I could get, slid my finger over my dripping wet pussy and offered my finger to him. Fuck he sucked on my finger like I suck cock.

He was begging me, "Lets go somewhere please I need that pussy."

But Master I was not through as you can see. I bent over the bench, put my foot on the seat and pulled my skirt up for you to see my big ass, just as I was pulling my ass open for you a mall guard came around the corner.

I headed out and the guy followed me, when we got to the parking garage it was still quiet so I took him around in front of my car and sucked his cock and jammed three fingers in my sloppy wet cunt until I came and he shot his load all over my tits. That was my last picture for you today Master. I hope I please you! Lilly

To say the least it pleased me, and told me this was a total fucking cum sucking slut and I was going to enjoy using and abusing.

When we spoke next I didn't tell her when I would be there exactly, but gave her the three days her husband would be working.

I told her to do certain things each night before going to bed. For one if the husband was gone to work leave a light on in the front room that is clearly visible from the road. Turn off all lights in the house and leave the side gate and back door unlocked. I instructed her to go to bed at her usual time, and in no uncertain terms was she to masturbate or cum from Friday to Thursday.

I arrived on Sunday evening and got the motor home set up at a big box store on Chapman Hwy, which was about 5 or 6 miles from her home. I took a nap so I would be fresh that night to work a little surveillance.

I woke around midnight got dressed in dark clothing and made my way to her home. I wanted to check things like parking, street lights, dogs in the area, traffic and as I slowly drove by her home was pleased to see a light on in the living room.

I circled around and found an Elementary school about a half a mile away. I parked my Jeep and started walking. Timing myself to see how long it took, and just seeing what kind of activity was happening at that time of night.

I walked the length of her street, pausing near her home to look for dogs, finding the side gate, and in general just getting a feel for the landscape in the dark.

There were streetlights but the trees had grown into many of them so there were many very dark places including her side yard. I made my way back to the Jeep and headed back to get some rest. I had a big day tomorrow.

I woke at 6, drove to a restaurant and had breakfast. I sent a text to Lilly, telling her I wanted her to wear a short skirt, no panties, and something that would show a hint of cleavage to work, I knew she had to present a certain image so I could have her dressed like a total whore.

I wandered back to the motor home, showered and dressed in a suit and tie, and headed to Lilly's bank. She had no idea that I knew where she worked, but I put the pieces of several conversations together and figured it out. I walked in her bank and several tellers perked up seeing me.

One little cute blonde about 30 flipped her hair and said, "May I be of service Sir?"

I smiled and said, "No Darlin' I need to see the Bank Manager."

Disappointed she picked up her phone and announced, "Ma'am there is a gentlemen that wishes to see you."

Lilly came out, smoothing her short skirt down as best she could and walked to me extending her hand. She was a vision of confidence, if I didn't know better I would have thought I had the wrong woman. "How can I help you Sir?"

I smiled a perfect gentleman smile, "I am looking to open several business accounts and looking for a bank where I feel like I get personal service," I emphasized the word 'Service'.

She smiles as she turned to the tellers, "Hold my calls." then turned to me, "Please follow me Sir and I will take care of all your needs."

I couldn't help but laugh inside thinking, "She thought she was in charge and teasing me with her words, just as I am sure she did most men."

I followed watching that soft round ass in that short skirt, her long legs glistening from the stockings she was wearing. I have to admit my cock was stirring in my slacks as I couldn't take my eyes off her ass. I think she knew because she had a little exaggerated swing of her hips.

I walked in her office and she closed the door, turned and pointed to the chairs, "Now what can I do for you Mr.?"

I am allowing my eyes to slowly and obviously inspect her, stopping at her deep cleavage. "Just call me John and you are?"

She blushed a little and stammered as she caught me looking at her tits in such an obvious way, "Lilly, just call me Lilly, John."

I settled in my chair still focused on her as she settled in the chair next to me, her skirt riding up a little on her thigh and her stocking top visible, trying to pull it down for modesty.

I made no pretense as I slowly allowed my eyes to wander from her feet up her long legs, "Lilly I have several million dollars I am looking to place in your capable hands. Like I said I am looking for some personal service from my bank manager."

Lilly squirmed a little in her chair, her legs parting a little exposing more of her creamy white skin above her stocking tops, "How much are we talking about John?"

My eyes focused on her thighs, not the least bit shy about showing my pleasure, "Lilly I am talking about 15 million, is that something a man could get some personal service for?" Sliding my hand to her knee and gently applying pressure pulling them farther apart.

The bulge in my pants now fully visible as I was throbbing, and her eyes fixated on my cock, her breathing a little heavier.

Laughing to myself because I knew this slut has not cum in three days and I was going to test her.

Her eyes raping my, cock her mouth dry trying to speak as I pulled her knees wider, I could see her pussy and that patch of red hair above her slit, "Err Sir, I can't, I can't do this I am not that kind of woman." her eyes never leaving my cock.

My hand sliding up her thighs and over her pussy," Well slut you are fucking wet, so that tells me a different story." Pushing one big finger deep in her pussy.

She groaned, "Oh God I can't, I promised."

Fingering her harder, "You promised what slut, and to whom?"

Her breathing labored as her legs spread as wide as she could get them, then closing them on my hand, "You wouldn't understand if I told you John."

She was trying her best not to cum, grabbing my wrist to try and stop me from fingering her. "My Master will not allow me to cum until He gets here."

Wiggling my finger in her fuck hole, "So your Master would approve of me fingering you but not allowing you to cum slut?"

He loves to show me off and loves me to be a slut for him, but I can not cum without permission Sir."

I pulled my finger out of her cunt, wipe it on her lips and she gladly cleans them, "Good girl, your Master would be proud."

Licking her lips, "Oh God I hope so Sir." Straightening her skirt, as I rise and head to the door, "You are leaving Sir?"

Looking back at her smiling, "I will see you again soon slut!"

That evening I had a great steak, then wandered around a few websites, talked to a few friends on line, mostly killing time.

As time drew near I gathered a few toys in my bag, my camera, some short lengths of rope, wrist and ankle cuffs, nipple clamps, flogger, crop and blindfold. Then something I bought just for her, a pink leather Hannibal Lecter mask.

Thinking as I look at the mask, "I bet she pisses herself when she sees this." Laughing

Then around midnight I showered, shaved, put on some dark clothes and stuffed my ski mask in one coat pocket and my S&W .380 in the other. I drove to the school parking lot. It was very quiet on a Monday night. I got out, lifted the hood on the Jeep, just in case anyone would think a car was suspicious parked there at night.

I slowly made my way up her street, and just like the night before it was quiet, nothing moving around but me, and no one noticed this rapist walking down their street. As I walked in front of Lilly's home I saw the light on in the front room, and no other lights on in the house.

I quietly opened the side gate, my hand on my pistol, just in case. I was now in unfamiliar territory, and made my way slowly. Peeking in every window I came to just to make sure no one was moving around inside. I found the back door, but walked past to the other window and looked inside, everything seemed clear.

My eyes had adjusted to the darkness, as I opened the door, and slipped in, gently closing it, and slipped on my mask. I stood there for a minute. I was in the laundry room. I made my way into the kitchen, there were a few night lights scattered around, and that was just enough light to make my way around the house.

There was not a sound in the house as I explored each door, not only looking for her but exploring a way out in case I had to make a quick exit. I found a home office then a guest bedroom.