Traveling Rapist - Lilly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying on her spent and used up, I drifted off to sleep for a few minutes. When I woke she was whispering, "Oh God I needed this, I am sorry Dick, but I got the real thing tonight."

I lay there and couldn't decide whether to tell her or not. Reaching up and stroking her hair, then pulling her face to me kissing her deep and hard our tongues dancing with the other, she was moaning into my passionate kiss."

I arose got dressed and released her. I packed my bag retrieved the camera, and as I was leaving, she looked at me, "My husband works Sunday to Thursday all this month. Are you coming back to use and abuse your cum dump slut?"

I smiled at her as I stepped through the door, "I will be back for sure, that you can depend on slut."

When I got back to the motor home I showered, sat down with a glass of wine and a cigar. I do love a good cigar after a conquest.

I downloaded the video on my laptop, and emailed a copy to Lilly, with a note "Now you don't have to watch porno's of strangers my three holed slut."

I picked up my phone and sent a text to Lilly. "Well slut was it as good as you imagined?"