All Comments on 'Traveling Rapist (The Beginning)'

by dickpounder73

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Lost Interest Fast

I don't live in a trailer park... So, it's hard to get turned on by characters that seem like they do. Was the second page about how they appeared on Jerry Springer? I didn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

I am not sure what story the commenter was talking about when he/she mentioned trailer trash, and Jerry Springer? Nothing about this story was anything near trailer trash. Perhaps that reader, doesn't know what a Motor Coach is, and should do a little research. They are as far away from a trailer, as a Kia is to a Bentley. Study before you respond, so you won't look like an uneducated idiot.

As far a story goes, I thought it was very erotic. Many women like me, put on this persona in our regular lives and secretly fantasize about being taken against our will.

Thanks for a great fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing.

I love that it's called the traveling rapist, although I think the wandering rapist would be a little better, as it adds a bit of humor. I also love how it's titled the beginning. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love your story

dickpounder73 you are amazing. I look forward to reading this story over and over again. And I am looking forward to any new stories you post. I am posting this as anonymous because I am scared of you.

IyaMemoraIyaMemoraover 9 years ago
Loved It

Both of the traveling rapist stories are so well written and erotic. I wouldn't mind a visit myself. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trashy, gross.

What a scary guy, not sexy bad ass hot. Just....scary I don't want to leave my house rapist.

I like nc/r but this was too creepy to get me hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not scary....made me wet

Someone said this story was scary.....but I disagree...I was so turned on. Especially by the humiliation of it...something I crave and need. Wish I could have been her. Only I would have wanted my ass to be used too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous