Traveling Rapist (The Beginning)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly flicked her tongue over the head and down the long shaft as I brought the flogger down on her wet open pussy, she moaned and licked with a little more interest, swirling her tongue around the shaft and over the head.

Flogging her pussy in a slow rhythm, her hips raising to meet each stroke, her wet tongue going at my hard throbbing shaft now, she was getting into it. I dropped the flogger and grabbed two vibrating eggs, rubbing one over her pussy and soaking it in her cunt juice I pressed it inside her tight asshole.

She grunted loudly, making me think she had never given up that back door to anyone. I pushed the second in her open dripping wet pussy and turned them on low. She immediately started moaning softly, as she increased the tempo on my cock, her tongue wet with her saliva, was circling around up and down like a nasty fucking whore trying to make a quick buck.

"Suck it bitch." She needed no encouragement, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and I shoved my hips forward, several inches past the big purple head slid in her mouth.

I reached down and gently removed the nipple clamps, she cried out around my cock when the clamps came free. I rubbed and twisted her nipples to get feeling back, then turned the eggs up a couple speeds and her hips started humping and fucking the foreign objects in her fuckholes.

I was humping her mouth and she was taking 7 or 8 inches of that 11 inch cock in her mouth and down her throat.

Twisting and mauling her big tits, she was moaning louder now, she sounded like a bitch cunt in heat as she slobbered all over my cock, wet sloppy sounds filled the air and my cock was throbbing.

I jammed more in and she gagged and spit up all over her tits, but the slut went right back down on it for more. So I pushed her harder, and she would gag and spit up but keep sucking.

"Oh you nasty fucking cocksucker, you love being used as nothing more that a fuck hole don't you bitch?"

She just increased her tempo and her hips were grinding, moving side to side, up and down and I knew from her breathing she was close to cumming.

"Slut are you ready now for this big cock in that fuck hole?"

She whimpered,"Oh God I need to be fucked, please fuck me, please give me that huge dick."

I pulled my cock from her mouth forcing the spit and bile to dribble down her chin over her heaving tits, coating them in this beautiful slick sticky fluid. Moving between her legs, I pulled the egg from her cunt and placed the head of my throbbing cock at the entrance of her fuck hole.

"What do you want slut?"

Moaning she whimpered, "I need your cock Sir, I need it, please fuck your slut."

Damn she said the magic word slut and I pushed the head in, and she sucked a large breath in, as it stretched her lips wide. I held it there until she moved her hips, trying to take more of my thick throbbing cock in, then pushed about 6 inches in.

She moaned so fucking loud."OHMYGOD, YESssssssss oh fuckkkkk yessss, more, I want more cock Sir, pleaseee."

I pulled back and pushed deeper in her, she was moaning inaudible sounds her head moving side to side, her tits heaving and those nipples so fucking hard. I pushed more, pulled back and slammed my cock all the way in, my balls slamming against her asshole, holding it there.

She looked me in the eyes and for the first time there was no hate. "OHhhhhhh pleaseeeee that is soooo fucking goodddd, sooo tight, I nev, I never, never been so fullll, OHHHhh fuckkkkk meeeeeee."

I needed no farther encouragement, I pulled back and slowly started fucking her deep with a slow pace, feeling her cunt stretching around my thick cock with every thrust.

She started grinding her hips to me. "Harder, harder, Pleaseeee harder Master, fuck your whore."

Pulling back and slamming in that blonde pussy deep and hard, she started muttering nasty vile words that I know she never uttered before.

"Oh fuck this cunt Master, fuck your worthless fucking bitch, your nasty worthless cunt,

"Ohhhso fucking gooddddddd OH GOD I LOVE IT, love being your fuckslut, your pig whore, fuck me like the whore I am."

Slamming deep and hard fucking her faster and faster, my balls aching, then she said what I needed to hear.

"OHHHH MASTER can your nasty fucking worthless whore cum for you?

"Please let me cum all over that big hard monster dick in my whore cunt. Please MASTER!"

I slammed my throbbing cock deep in her tight cunt and unloading my massive load.

"CUM FOR ME MY SLUT! Cum NOW!"

She started convulsing and ripping her cunt into me violently, my cock slamming so fucking hard into her womb. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssss, GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddddd, CUMMmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmminggggggggggggg so good, Oh fuckkkkkkk ohhhhhhfuck Masterrrrrrrr yesssssssssssSSSS!"

Her cunt milking every drop of my cum from that tight well used fuck hole.

I collapsed on top of her, kissing and sucking on her nipples, gently pulling on them between my teeth. Sliding up her body and kissing her deeply, her tongue in my mouth moaning into me. Kissing like two long lost lovers, passionately and deeply.

When I recovered, I pulled the egg from her asshole, removed the bindings and let her free.

I rolled over on my back and thought she would make a hasty retreat.

But to my surprise, she climbed on top of me, laying her hot lovely body flush on top of mine, kissing me deeply.

Her tits pressing into my chest and her dripping cunt against my semi-hard cock. Then she spoke, "I have never been fucked like that in my life, never had a man with the balls to stand up to me, to take what he wanted and you know what?!I fucking LOVED it!"

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply, feeling my cock start to harden. "Well next time I am in town slut you will just have to come to me."

She ground her cunt into my cock and said, "I am yours whenever you want me Master, anytime, anyplace, and any way you want me.

"Now can your whore stay the night?"

I lifted her up to squat over my thick hard cock,"Yes my nasty piece of fuck meat, now show me how much you love being my whore."

More traveling rape adventures to follow....

12