All Comments on 'Traveling Salesman'

by dixeenormous

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

dam that was hot

barron409barron409about 14 years ago
great

i want to meet buck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot, however...

39 is hardly middleaged.

skip5236skip5236about 14 years ago

Great hot blackmail action!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

My ass just aches with lust at the thought of that being me! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
keep the story going

love Buck i hope You have time too keep the story going loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot hot hot

dam that is hot story. I want someone like Buck to take my cherry...to fuck my tight virgin butthole and fuck my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I want my virgin hetro ass to be force-fucked just like that - hard as hell while I squeal like a bitch - I cant help it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
another gem!

Another submissive fantasy masterpiece! Once again you give us the story of a "straight" man who gets turned out by a perfect dominant fantasy! I jammed my fingers up my ass so hard while I jacked off to this ... please don't make me wait so long for your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LONG HAUL TRUCKERS RULE!

Virgin ass is for LONG HAUL TRUCKERS!!!

bluesky496bluesky496almost 11 years ago

is it another day yet , i want to read more please ,god i would love to be used like that.

RodnBottomRodnBottomabout 9 years ago
Brutal but Erotic

Descriptions were a real turn-on. Does it really feel that good?

tristantrotskytristantrotskyabout 9 years ago
Just Tossed-Off This Comment...

A very sexy story. It got me really hard from the off, and I coyly admit I was doing a little long slow wanting as the hard-core action developed...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This guy is now a faggot slut. I don't mean that in a bad way as that is exactly what I am. I was not raped, but the first time for me was not planned. I knew the moment I took that cock into my mouth that my life had changed. That night I sucked five cocks and ended the night by getting fucked. I loved it then and still do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
my own truck driver experience

Great story. I had a real similar story with a large truck driver. In was in a dry sauna at a gay bath house. This guy was all alone naked in the sauna with only a towel across his lap. He was a very large big chested man over 6'3" and about 250 pounds. I sat down and he removed his towel and he was rock hard with a huge 11" thick cock standing straight up. He just kept looking at me and kept moving his head that he wanted me to come to him.As if like a magnet I moved over and immediately began sucking him. He then after a few minutes grabbed me and bent me over the wooden bench and rammed his cock all of the way in me. I yelped and whimpered. I couldn't move and he fucked me silly three times. He cummed in me each time. It was the most euphoric sexual experience that I ever had. He slapped me on the ass after he got through lasting about an hour and a half. Several other patrons came in and stood and watched him pound me. I have never felt so helpless totally under his control. He told me that he was a truck driver and was just passing through, That was the last time I ever saw him. He was white headed with a large beer gut, but was a horny bastard and had his way sodomizing me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous