Travelling DBFer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers

"Ok Adele, Please take off your top."

She smiled at me and removed it with no hesitation.

Her nipples were obvious under her bra.

I slid up next to her and kissed her and tweaked a nipple. She giggled.

"OK Adele, the pants now."

She slid them down. Her thong was soaked through at the cunny. Adele was freaking horny. I could smell the fish odor already.

My cock was still straining my shorts because of Ginny.

I slipped my cock right up into Adele and started pounding.

"Oooohhhh Aaaahhhh"

She came hard quickly.

Adele had a fine butt, so I slipped some lube into her anus.

She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Is there a problem honey?" She shook her head, but she still looked a little afraid.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass OK Adele?" She nodded her head and bit her lip.

I slid my cock in slowly.

"Ohhhh Aaaahhhh"

I was fairly gentle. I gave her half my cock for a bit.

"Ohhhhhh Mr. Williams."

She started to buck back at me. I started pounding her hard.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh"

We both came hard.

Adele was crying.

"Thank You Mr. Williams. That's the first time I actually enjoyed anal sex."

"Are you in town tonight Adele?"

"No Sorry. Our bus leaves at 8."

"Ok, no problem Adele. We'll call you OK?"

She kissed me passionately.

"Ok, Thanks so much Mr. Williams."

9)

Back at the kiosk a young man had his hands all over Amy's butt. There were a few hopeful ladies there as well trying not to stare at Amy and her new friend.

"Hi Amy, how are things?"

The young man backed away from her with a red face.

Amy said, "Oh Hi Mr. Williams. Johnny here was just warming up his hands. He was cold."

"You must be all warmed up now. Huh Johnny," I said with a glint in my eye.

"Yes, thanks so much Amy. I better go."

He left quickly.

Amy handed me 5 forms. There were 5 hopeful ladies waiting. I shuffled through them quickly. Two dummies including the absent one from before.

I dismissed the first two smarter girls with no trouble.

Then I called out, "Elizabeth Sturgess?"

A tall slim hottie smiled at me. I gave her the standard line.

"Thanks for your application honey. We'll keep it on file. We might call you."

"You don't actually have any connections with TV at all. Do you? You're just here cruising for dumb pussy like your assistant over there."

I glanced around. Thankfully nobody else was paying attention at all. She was so right.

"Now, now Miss Sturgess. There's no need to be jealous. You still might get a call from us."

Elizabeth snickered. "Yeah right, I'll bet there is nothing more to this whole operation than a few notice boards." She pointed to the kiosk.

"Miss Sturgess. I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"You can have my body if you want it, you know. I see the way you look at me. All I want in return is access to have fun with your assistant and any other dummies you turn up."

This was another story that I fell for once before. The smart lezzie lady let me fuck her, sure. But then she took over my whole stable. They wouldn't even listen to me without checking with her first. Then the lezzie had a brilliant idea. She started selling the db's services. That never works. Trust me I know from experience. That's why I can't go anywhere near Colorado.

"Miss Sturgess. I've heard just about enough. Do I need to call for security?"

She scowled at me and stomped off.

One of the two ladies remaining was an absolute stunner. She had it all. Huge tits, tight ass, beautiful face and honey blonde hair.

The other one looked pretty good as well.

"Patti Franklin?" The vision of loveliness stood up with a smile. She sashayed over. Oh my god I was looking forward to interviewing her.

"I'd like to interview you right now ok Patti?"

She gave me a huge smile and nodded her head.

"Ok just hold on a sec Patti. Denise Doherty?"

The other lady stood up with a smile.

"Denise, could you do a twirl for me?"

Denise smiled and wiggled her butt as she spun. She looked good as well.

"OK Denise, are you ready for an interview right now?"

Denise smiled and nodded her head.

I fumbled in my bag and found a sign. It said Back soon and it had a clock with movable arms.

I set the clock for 3:30 and then said, "Amy honey, why don't you come help me interview these two ladies?"

Amy gave me a big grin. I didn't want to leave Amy alone at the kiosk anymore. I didn't trust the angry Miss Sturgess to leave her alone.

The four of us headed to the interview room.

Patti and Denise were giggling and talking about being in the commercial.

I made sure the door was closed and then said, "OK ladies, please remove your tops."

Amy and Denise reached for their tops right away. Patti looked startled. After she glanced at the other two she took off hers as well.

"Patti's tits looked amazing. I was almost drooling."

I walked up to Amy and squeezed her tits. She smiled at me. Then I squeezed Denise's smaller titties. She also smiled.

I moved over to Patti. She looked a little shell shocked.

"Is there a problem Patti?" I asked.

She shook her head firmly and thrust her tits out for me.

I grabbed onto her titties and started squeezing for dear life.

"OK everyone, let's get our pants off as well."

Amy and Denise stripped theirs off quickly. I pulled my own pants down and then reached for Patti's and pulled them down for her. She bit her lip but didn't say anything.

"Amy honey, why don't you test out Denise for me? I'll work on Patti."

Amy grinned at me and grabbed Denise's ass. Denise grabbed onto Amy's and they were off. I turned to Patti. Her eyes were glued to the girls. Her mouth was open. I stroked her breast with one hand and stuck my finger up her cunny. She hardly noticed me. She was still staring at the other girls.

I dove in and started licking and kneading and twisting and biting Patti's delectable breasts. She was moaning. I slid Patti's panties off and slipped two fingers into her cunnie and started pistoning. She was bucking against my fingers as she watched Amy and Denise lick each other's cunnies.

I pounded my cock into Patti's pussy.

"Mmmmpphhhh."

She was freaking tight, the tightest of the day by far. I pulled out and slammed in as fast as I could. I started to give it to her good.

"Ooooohhhh. Aaaaaaahhhh."

I was like a machine. I was pounding into Patti's pussy hard. She was grimacing a little. But she was bucking back at me.

I tired myself out and I stood up.

"Ok Amy, why don't you work with Patti for a bit?"

I reached for the lube and slid some into Denise's ass. She had a nice tight butt.

She gave me a big grin.

I slammed my cock up into Denise's ass.

"Ohhh yesss Mr. Williams."

I glanced over at Patti and Amy. Patti was cumming like crazy. Somehow I thought Patti liked girls more than guys.

I pounded into Denise furiously for a few minutes.

"Ohhhh my god. Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Aaaaahhhh."

Denise came hard.

I pulled out and got a little more lube. Patti's fine ass was waving in the air as she ate out Amy. I slipped the lube into Patti's ass. She turned back to look at me. She looked frightened.

"Amy honey. Could you please lick Patti's cunny for me? I need to test her ass."

Amy quickly complied. She was lapping at Patti furiously. Patti was cumming loudly.

I took the opportunity to slide my cock into her fine butt. I grabbed onto her sexy hips and started pushing into her relatively slowly. I didn't want to hurt her. Amy was still licking her and she was still having a good time. I picked up the pace and started giving Patti half my cock repeatedly.

Patti moaned, "Ohhh my god. Fuck me. Fuck my ass."

I started to give it to her good then. Amy slid away from Patti and Denise attacked her. They were back in a 69 again. I started slamming into Patti forcefully. I gave it to her hard and I gave it to her fast.

"Oooohhhh, Aaaahhhh, Ohhhhhh"

I couldn't take it any longer. I left my load up Patti's butthole.

I glanced at the clock on the wall. 3:33

"Patti honey, are you in town tonight?"

"Yes, Mr. Williams. I actually live in Cinci."

"Ohhhh OK. I would like to interview you again this evening. Is that OK?"

"Sure Mr. Williams."

"What about you Denise? Are you in town tonight?"

"No, sorry Mr. Williams."

"That's OK honey. Amy, we better get back to the kiosk."

"Yes Mr. Williams."

"I'll call you later OK Patti?"

"OK. Mr. Williams,"

I gave Denise and Patti a quick kiss and then they headed off in different directions.

Amy said, "Both Patti and Denise had tight asses didn't they Mr. Williams?"

"They did honey. Don't fret about it Amy."

"Oh it's OK Mr. Williams. I'm having a lot of fun today. Even if I don't get on the commercial I'm still glad I was able to help you."

I pulled in Amy for a tender kiss. "You're a real sweetie Amy."

She kissed me back and gave me a huge smile.

10)

We headed back towards the kiosk. I spied Elizabeth Sturgess standing there with a mean expression on her face. I grabbed Amy and pulled her back into the hallway. I peaked around. There was an officious looking man standing next to Miss Sturgess. Thank God all of my stuff was in my bag and I carry that with me pretty much at all times. All there was at the kiosk were a few board signs that could easily be replaced.

Amy and I headed to my tour bus and we pulled out. That was the end of the cheer expo for that year.

"Amy honey, when do you have to be back home?"

"Not until 10 tonight Mr. Williams."

"Let's go for dinner honey. Where do you wanna go?"

"Nowhere special Mr. Williams, a burger maybe?"

We headed to McDonalds. Not only was Amy a perfect db. She was also a cheap date.

Amy's butt was driving me crazy. When we returned to the tour bus, I pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

"Amy honey, I've made all of my reports to the producers of the commercial ok? I don't need to test you anymore. I know I like you. I would like to have sex with you because I think you're beautiful. If you don't want to, you don't have to."

"Oh Mr. Williams. I like you too. I was hoping we could have sex again."

Amy kissed me passionately. I kneaded her ass like bread dough.

"Oooohhhh Mr. Williams."

We stripped and I started pounding into her.

"Ooohhhh yessss."

I pounded her hard until we were both tired. I pulled out. Amy stared at my hard cock with wide eyes. I reached for the lube and Amy's face lit up. She got on all fours. I lubed her up and pounded into her ass.

"Yeeeesssssss Mr. Williams. Fuck my ass. Fuck it."

I pounded and pounded until I couldn't take it anymore. I spewed my cum up her sweet ass.

"Aaaaaaaggggghhhhhhh."

We snuggled in bed after that. I thought to myself, that was the first fuck in a long time where there was no scam attached. It felt really good.

"Amy honey, we can call Ashley and Patti or not. What do you wanna do?"

"Oh Mr. Williams, let's call them, I really liked both of them."

"Amy honey, please call me Jay from now on."

"OK Jay."

We kissed passionately.

11)

I called Ashley first. She arranged for us to pick her up at her hotel at 7. She had to be back at 11.

Then I called Patti. She was still at the expo. We arranged to pick her up right away.

We met in the parking lot. I parked the bus and stepped out to talk to Patti.

"Patti honey. I've already sent in all of my reports to the producers of the commercial about you ok?"

Patti nodded her head.

"I think you are a beautiful young woman Patti. I really enjoyed our time together. I would love to be with you again, but you don't have to if you don't want to. OK?"

Again she nodded her head. Amy got impatient and popped out of the bus. She had a big smile on her face and she rushed up to Patti and kissed her.

"Hi Patti," she said breathlessly.

Patti said, "Let me get this straight Mr. Williams. You're saying if I leave now, it won't affect my chances on the commercial at all?"

"That's right Patti. The producers won't hear anything more from me about you either way."

Amy said, "Patti honey, don't leave. I want to have some fun with you. Didn't you have fun with me earlier?" Amy looked like she was about to cry.

Patti looked at Amy and she melted.

"Of course I did sweetie. Let's go."

I drove over to Ashley's hotel, but we were still early. The three of us headed back to the bedroom portion of the bus. Amy reached for Patti and they shared a passionate kiss.

I was starting to get a strange feeling in my gut about Patti. I couldn't quite put my finger on it yet.

The girls got each other's clothes off and they were furiously licking each other. I stroked my cock gently and watched them. They looked so hot together. The girls came to a noisy climax. I glanced at my watch. Still only 6:30. The girls were kissing each other lightly and stroking each other. I slid into the bed next to Patti and slid my fingers up and down her delectable body. She turned to look at me.

"Patti honey, I would love to make love to you, but only if you want to."

Patti smiled at me and pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

"I want to Mr. Williams."

"Call me Jay, OK Patti? Please call me Jay."

"OK Jay," said Patti and then we kissed passionately some more.

I slid my cock up into her tight pussy and started fucking her gently. We kept on kissing as we fucked slowly. This was the most passionate sex that I could remember having in a long, long while. There was definitely something different about Patti. Eventually I picked up the pace and started fucking her faster. She was right there with me.

"Ooooohhhh Jay. Fuck me. Yessssss."

I couldn't take it any longer and I spewed my spunk up her belly.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh."

"Patti honey, that was wonderful. I've been snipped ok? No need to worry about getting pregnant."

"Ohhh Jay, that was indeed wonderful."

We kissed passionately.

Amy swooped in and we both kissed her at the same time. She was beaming.

Amy said, "Oh Patti and Jay. That was beautiful to watch."

12)

I looked at my watch again. It was 5 minutes to 7.

I said, "Patti, we are supposed to be meeting another young lady in 5 minutes. We can cancel if you want."

Patti looked at me. "Why would you want to cancel Jay?"

I blushed. "Patti honey, I'm not sure what it is about you that makes you so different. But all of the sudden I really don't want to be with anybody else but you."

Patti blushed beet red.

"Really Jay? You can't be serious?"

"I never would have thought it could happen to me Patti. Honestly."

"Well, bring the young lady inside anyways. I would like to meet her,"

"OK Patti."

I walked up to the hotel lobby and Ashley saw me and hurried up and gave me a kiss. I led her to the bus. We headed back to the bedroom. Amy rushed up to Ashley and gave her a kiss.

"Hi Ashley," she said breathlessly.

"Hi Amy."

"Patti this is Ashley, Ashley this is Patti,"

They smiled at each other and said hi.

Amy pulled in Ashley for a passionate kiss and they were naked in no time. They were furiously 69ing each other. I put my arm around Patti.

"Do you mind if I join them? They look so hot," asked Patti.

I gave her a quick kiss and motioned for her to go ahead.

Patti dove in and both Amy and Ashley attacked her.

My cock was hard, but I was also thinking. I was pretty sure I knew what was different about Patti then.

Eventually Patti surfaced from the melee and searched me out. She stroked my cock gently.

"It's ok you know. You can fuck Ashley. I won't mind."

"To be honest Patti, I would rather make love with you again."

Patti blushed. "Fuck Ashley Jay. She will be disappointed if you don't."

"If you insist Patti."

I pulled in Patti for a kiss. It got really passionate really fast. She backed away from me and pointed to the bed grinning at me. I gave her a mock salute and pulled Ashley away from Amy. She gave me a huge sloppy kiss and reached for my cock.

"Whoa, wait a second Ashley."

She stopped and looked up at me. She was very confused.

I glanced at Patti. She was paying close attention to our conversation.

"Ashley honey, I made all of my reports to the commercial producers about you already, OK?"

Ashley nodded her head.

"You are a beautiful young woman Ashley, and I would like to have sex with you again, but only if you want to OK?"

Ashley gave me a huge grin and reached for my cock again. I glanced over at Patti again. She gave me the thumbs up and a sexy grin. I slipped my cock up into Ashley's pussy.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me."

I slammed it into her good.

"Ohhhhh Mr. Williams. Fuck me."

I pistoned into Ashley hard for a minute or so. I looked over at Patti. She was slurping Amy's pussy. I looked back at Ashley again. She looked so adorable.

I pulled out and reached for the lube. Ashley gave me a huge grin and got up on all fours. I lubed up her butt and slipped my cock into her anus.

"Ohhhhh Mr. Williams. Yesssss. Fuck my ass. Fuck it."

I slammed into her hard. She was bucking at me like crazy.

"Oooooohhh, Aaaaahhhhh."

I came hard and then collapsed.

Patti lied down next to me. "That wasn't so bad, now was it?"

I kissed Patti tenderly.

"No Patti. It was fun. So when do you need to be back home honey?"

"I'm not on a timetable Jay."

"OK, we need to get Amy home for 10, and Ashley back here for 11, but I would like to sleep with you tonight."

"OK Jay." She kissed me.

13)

I moved over to talk to Amy.

"Come up front with me honey. I need you to direct me to your place."

"OK Jay."

Amy told me where to drive and we arrived at her place around 9. I parked on the side of the road.

"Jay, you said you only wanted to fuck Patti, but then you fucked Ashley."

"You're right honey. Patti asked me to fuck Ashley."

"She did?"

"Yes honey."

"So you don't want to fuck me one more time before I have to go?"

Amy looked like she was about to cry.

"Oh honey, let's go back to the bedroom ok?"

"OK Jay." She looked hopeful.

Patti and Ashley were cuddling on the bed. They both had satisfied grins on their faces.

I lied down on the bed next to Patti and talked with her quietly.

"Amy wants one more fuck from me before we part ways."

"So give it to her Jay."

I leaned in and kissed Patti passionately.

"Just so you know honey, I would still much rather it was you."

Patti grinned at me and pointed at Amy.

I stood up and pulled Amy to me.

"Oh Jay," she said.

I kissed her and grabbed her ass forcefully.

"Oh Jay," she breathed.

I pounded into Amy.

"Yes Jay. Fuck me."

I slammed and slammed into her.

"Yes Jay. Fuck me. OOhhhhhhhhh."

I pulled out and tapped her knee. I reached for the lube. Amy gave me a huge smile. I lubed her up and pounded in.

"Ohhhh yeeesssss. Fuck my ass Jay. Fuck it."

I slammed at her as hard as I could for as long as I could . She was bucking right back at me.

"Ooohhhhhh. Ahhhhhh."

I couldn't hold back anymore and I came in her ass.

"Aaaaaaggghhhhhhh."

I cuddled with Amy for a while.

I whispered in her ear, "Amy honey, your ass is definitely the tightest."

Amy was grinning from ear to ear. She kissed me passionately. We finally calmed down and I glanced at Patti. She gave me the thumbs up along with a sexy grin.

Amy said, "Oh Jay, please come see me again OK?"

"I will Amy. You're so sweet."

Amy was almost incandescent. She kissed me again and then got dressed.

"Bye Jay."

"Bye Amy Honey."

We kissed again and I grabbed onto her ass hard. She skipped her way up to the door and waved and went inside.

Patti said, "Wow, she looks so happy. What did you say to her?"

"Patti honey, the last thing I said to her was that I would see her again."

Patti smiled. "Wow Jay, you really do have a good thing going."

DonLeeds
DonLeeds
156 Followers