Treasures in the Attic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me," he screamed.

"I'm fucking you. I'm fucking your hot ass," and I was fucking his hot ass on the floor of the living room, as another guy was fucking his hot ass on the television screen. The sound was way up and I was so busy screwing my own dad, that I didn't hear anything.

Suddenly I looked up and saw my four buddies standing in the living room entryway, their mouths agape.

"My god, Russ. You're fucking your own father," Steve gasped. The others just stood there bug-eyed.

"Yeah," I answered softly, my hips continuing to pound my father's hot buttocks.

"Hi there, Mr. Russell," said Paul, trying to be polite.

"Hi there Paul," My father answered, raising his ass up to my dick. "Hi, boys."

"How did you get in here?" I asked.

"The door was open," said Ed. "We thought it was funny. We were worried about you so we just came on in?"

"You left the door open, you brainless faggot?" I asked my father.

"I heard the noise on the television, and I knew you'd found my old movies," he answered apologetically, pressing his ass into my pubic hairs and grunting.

"I was frantic. I just came on in."

"It seems my father is a faggot homo queer porno star, and I never knew anything about it. I'm punishing the fag." And I socked it into him again. He grunted again.

The boys moved into the living room, their eyes glued on the pair of us, as I punished my father with my big cock. They looked over at the television set and saw my father getting plugged on screen. I could see their pants were getting a little tight and bulgy at the middle juncture there.

"How is it?" asked Jimmy, starting to press on his growing bulge. His tongue was licking his lower lip.

"It feels great," I said. "My dad has a nice smooth hot hole, and my cock is way down inside it and it feels terrific," I kept fucking as I described the delicious feelings my rod was experiencing. "And he's an accomplished fucker. He really knows how to work his ass on your dick."

"Can I fuck him?" asked Steve.

I didn't answer for a while. I felt my cum building in my balls and started working my dick against the caressing walls trying to work my load out through my long tube. My father was groaning, using his ass to help me as much as he could. Then I felt it starting to explode. My cock got real big inside him, and my juice just starting blasting out deep into his channel. When I stopped spasming, I rested on his back. I could feel there was sweat on my upper lip.

"Can I fuck him?" Steve asked again.

"I guess so," I said slowly. "Yeah. I don't see why not. He needs his whore ass punished.

My father started struggling under. "No. No. I won't allow this," he protested. "Enough is enough." I pressed my arms down on his back.

"I think he's gonna be difficult," I looked up at the boys, apologetically. Then I had a great idea. "Ed. Grab that rope on the floor over there. Tie his hands and tie his legs." Ed went for the rope, and the four guys and I overcame my father's struggles and lassoed him. Now he was really ready for a bunkhouse scene.

When my father was all roped up, the boys stood and began taking off their clothes. They were watching my father's hot ass with my cum running out of it, and then they would look over at the television screen where someone else's cum was dripping out of my fathers butt. They were all massaging their large dicks.

Then Steve lay down on top of my father and tried to position his cock, but my father was bucking his ass wildly.

"I think he needs more spanking," I explained. "He needs a few smacks on his naughty queer ass."

Steve understood immediately, and sat on the floor, pulling my father over his lap. He was giving him a real good pummeling. He was not as gentle as I had been. After all, this wasn't his own father, so he felt perfectly free to handslap that twitching round butt.

Finally my father, whose eyes were tearing again, stopped putting up a fight. He lay placidly on Steve's lap. On Steve's big erection. Steve moved him over onto the floor again and climbed on top of him. My dad arched his ass up, and Steve grabbed his own dick with one hand, positioning it perfectly into the smooth round hole, wet from my leaking sperm.

"Wow!" he screamed. "This is just fantastic. A real hole. A real living, breathing, working hole," he looked up at Ed, Paul and Jimmy as he flexed his handsome ass. "You guys just have to try this. This is like nothing you've ever felt before. Excuse me if I don't talk anymore, I want to concentrate on this. I want to concentrate on fucking this great ass." And he stopped talking, and just kept grinding his cock into my father's bum hole.

"Man. I'm too hot. I can't even wait," said Jimmy and he knelt on the floor in front of my father's face. "Suck my big cock, Mr. Russell. Suck my big thick cock. Open your mouth," and he grabbed my father's hair and moved his mouth down until it was touching his cockhead. My father saw that there was no use trying to fight it. He opened his mouth and closed it over Jimmy's blunt knob, and began bobbing up and down on the long shaft, making obscene sucking noises all the time. The spit was drooling out of the sides of his mouth onto the carpet, but you could see he was in heaven, and he put more effort into trying to please Steve's cock which was plowing in and out way inside his asscunt. His ass was moving really frantically. I don't think I'd ever seen my father so happy. And to think that he had had to be forced to do this. But maybe that was part of the fun.

"I wish I could lie here and fuck your dad's pussy for the next hundred years, but I can't. I think I'm getting ready to cum." Steve started to flex more frantically.

"Does it feel good, Mr. Russell?" he asked. "Is it as good for you as it is for me?" His lower body now seemed to have a mind of its own, and he stopped asking questions and began making senseless noises. Finally. "I'm cuming," he screamed. "I'm cuming. I'm shooting my hot load into your sweet cunt, Mr. Russell. Take it. Take it." And he began pounding into my father's cheeks, as the cum poured out of his giant spout into you-know-where.

"My turn next," said Paul, rushing in before Ed could make a move. "Please," my father begged. "My hands. My arms hurt. Untie them."

We decided that it would now be safe to untie my father's wrists, and they must be hurting, because Steve was lying right on the arms, which were tied behind his back, as he was plugging him. We slowly eased the knot open, and removed the coil of rope. My father started moving his wrists around in relief.

"My turn," Paul reminded me.

"Okay," I said. "Go ahead," and I moved aside for him.

"No. I want to fuck him from the front like a woman," Paul decided. We turned my father over. It was so easy. He wasn't even struggling any more. He had decided to accept his fate. He lay there with Steve's hot cream running out of his hole, staining our good carpet.

Paul knelt between my father's legs, and Steve and I each took a leg and raised it high, lifting my father's target in line with the stabbing one-eyed bayonet. Paul plunged down into the gaping assmouth, and sank his cock in. Steve and I moved his legs around Paul's bottom where he linked his ankles together, now completely ready to satisfy my friends. Jimmy repositioned himself, straddling my father's upturned face and sinking his organ deep into my father's suctioning throat. It must have been a great blowjob, because he was muttering strange things, and bucking like crazy. "I'm cuming," he screamed, and we could see his ass cheeks spasming, and then he came to rest lying on my father's mouth and nose, and as he caught his breath, my father opened his lips a little and the remaining cum which hadn't gone down his gullet, started dripping out the sides of his mouth, down his cheeks and his neck, and making more stains on our expensive carpet.

I asked Ed if he wanted to take the mouth, since it was free now, but he declined, saying he would rather wait for the pussy. Paul had his hand on my father's butt and was pulling him up onto his cock as he smashed down. I could hear slurping sounds coming from inside my father's hole, and it was such a sexy sound that I was getting hard again, as I watched my handsome teenage buddy jack his long dick with my handsome father's grasping mancunt. I thought I wanted to go again when the guys were done.

Paul got so carried away, that he actually started kissing my father as he was getting close. His tongue licked around in my father's mouth. Then he looked up and said to Jimmy. "I can still taste your cum."

"How does it taste?" asked Jimmy curiously.

"It tastes good," Paul affirmed, and planted his demanding lips on my father's again, anxious to taste more of Jimmy's cum. The taste was turning him on, I think, because he really started hammering and sputtering nonsensical love sounds into my father's greedy mouth, and then I could tell he was spurting. One. Two. Three. Four. That ass of his just kept going. "NNNNGGGG. NNNNNGGGHHH," he sounded, as the cum blasted into my dad. Finally he calmed down, and slowly and tenderly withdrew his softening flesh. A freshly- shot white load started dripping out onto the carpet from the fucked tunnel, as my father opened his ankles and let Paul rise from him.

"That was just great," said Paul appreciatively. "Thanks, Russ," he said to me. Then he looked down." Thanks a lot, Mr. Russell," he said politely.

"You're very welcome, Paul," my father answered. I could see his asshole opening and closing spasmodically as the fluid seeped out.

"My turn," said Ed triumphantly. "At last!"

"Go to it," I invited.

"You know what. I'm kind of tired. I had a rough day packing all those clothes. Can I just lie on the carpet and have him sit on my dick and do the work?"

"Sure," I said, accommodatingly. Ed stretched out on the carpet with his long dick head standing tall, it's eye pointing at the ceiling. Steve and I walked over and picked up my father. We eased him into a sitting position, so that his now-sloppy asshole was touching the tip of Ed's cock. We held his arms as he eased down on the stiff rod, drawing in deep happy breaths all the time, and whimpering.

"Move that ass," screamed Ed. Fuck my ten inch fuckpole, you cunt." My father was getting turned on by the dirty talk, and worked especially hard to satisfy the monster pole. He moved up and down with machine-like precision, as the long stick worked whatever cum was left in his ass into a foamy froth. Suddenly, I heard a key turn in the front door, and my heart dropped into the pit of my stomach. Oh, no. It couldn't be. My mother was at a show. It was way too early for her to be home. But she was home. I suddenly heard her voice shouting. "I'm home. The show was lousy. I walked out."

This was the end of my life. My mother would leave my father. There would be an ugly scandal. There would be a bitter divorce. I would be homeless. Parentless. I would be a teenage orphan. And I had no one to blame but myself. I had done this to my own self. I had whipped my poor father, who only ever wanted the best for me. I had fucked him. I had invited my friends to fuck him. And now my mother would find out she was married to a queer and she would leave him, and who could blame her?

My mother stopped in the entranceway to the living room and her mouth fell open. She watched my father rising and falling on Ed's long dick. She looked at the movie playing on the television screen. "What's going on here?" she asked.

"He found my old movies in the attic. He raped me, Claudia." My father pointed at me, as he continued to rise and fall on Ed's hard flesh stick, while jerking his own cock.

"You did that?" My mother asked me.

I hung my head. "Yes," I answered.

"Then he let his friends fuck me," my father continued.

"I see," said my mother. She watched my father fucking Ed's long dick.

"How does it feel, honey?" she asked my father.

"It feels really good," he answered. "I didn't realize how much I missed having a cock up my ass."

"I'll bet you did, sweety." She walked over and kissed my father on the lips as he worked the cock inside him. She turned to me. "You're a very nice, son," she said accusingly.

"He hates me," my father explained.

Suddenly I started to cry uncontrollably. I ran over to him and knelt on the floor and threw my arms about his pistoning body. "I don't hate you, dad. I love you. I love you. I'm so sorry." I wept like a baby. He put one arm around my back, and with the other hand he touched my tears. "I know you do, honey. And I love you too. You know how much I love you, don't you?"

"Yes," I sobbed. "Mom, please don't leave him. Please don't leave my dad," I pleaded.

"Of course, I won't leave him," she answered. "I love him."

"But he's queer," I said.

"So?"

"You don't understand," I sobbed. "There's a whole carton of gay porno films in the attic. And he gets fucked a dozen times in all of them."

"And there's another carton up there full of straight porno films with me getting fucked a dozen times." Ahhhh. The second carton. "I was Cloudia Skies. The greatest porn star of the day," she proclaimed proudly. "We both came from porn." I looked at Steve. He looked at me. Steve looked at Paul. Paul looked at Jimmy. Jimmy looked down at Ed who wasn't listening. He was too busy trying to get his rocks off inside my father's male pussy.

My mother watched my father riding on the big cock, and started to flush. Suddenly she started to take off her clothes and throw them on the couch. When she was naked, she lay down on the carpet, and started playing with her pussy with one hand and caressing her big breasts with the other.

"I wanna get laid," she said. "Doesn't someone wanna fuck a nice hot cunt?"

We all just stood there and looked at her in amazement. Meanwhile Ed was building to a climax and was bouncing my father a foot in the air. They were both screaming. At the last minute he grabbed my father's hips and pulled until half of his pubic hair joined his dick in the hole. They were both shuddering and twitching with each jet that shot out. I counted eight.

"I need some dick over here," my mother said, licking her hand and rubbing her lubricous vaginal opening. "Come on, honey," she said to me. You look like you're ready to go."

"I can't fuck my own mother," I protested.

"You fucked your own father," she pointed out. That was true. I couldn't deny it. I shrugged and walked over, getting down next to her.

"I want you to lick my pussy, sweetheart," she said.

I leaned over and brought my lips into contact with her vagina and started tonguing her long slit.

"Open the lips a little, honey," she was teaching me. "Now flick your tongue back and forth on my clit. That's the little pink button at the top there." I started flicking my tongue and she started writhing all over the place. "GGGHHHAAA. GGGHHHHAAAA," she said. She started to press my face into her body. I was getting a little turned on myself. Even though I had just fucked my father a little while ago, my cock was like iron again.

After about fifteen minutes of slurping and "GGGGHHHHHAAAA," she said. "Okay. Now I want you to put your big dick in my cunt. Fuck your mama."

I crawled over her and slid my dick down the juicy canal. She wrapped her legs around me and we humped. The two backed beast. I was squeezing her tits, and when I took my mouth off of hers, I leaned my head down and started sucking on the hard pointy nipples. Then I just lay my body flat on her, and those two big tits were like twin pillow under my chest, and my lower torso was almost working by itself without me doing anything. She kept screaming and at least four times I felt a hot wetness bathing my fuckmachine, as she clenched and spasmed and GGGGHHHHAAAAd.

I felt my balls tightening again and started to thrash on top of her and another boiling river shot out of the tip of my dick into my own mother's cunt. I hoped she was on the pill. I certainly didn't want to be some little brother's father.

As I climbed off her, she uttered, "that was great, honey."

"I'm next," said Steve. The bastard was just as horny as I was. He had another big hard-on.

"Come on, Steve," my mother said graciously. "Climb aboard."

"Thanks a lot, Mrs. Russell," he said courteously, and slid his cock into the white puddle I had deposited inside her. He began scrunching his ass, enjoying all the subtle sensations. "Oh. This is so great, Mrs. Russell. This is so great. You have such a hot comfortable pussy. It feels so good. I always wanted to have my cock in a hot pussy like this. My mother was rolling around and GGGGHHHAAAing again. She really loved dick. My father watched her and crawled across the carpet to her. He leaned his face down and stuck his tongue into her mouth, and she threw her arms around his neck, and they were making romantic love while Steve's giant cock was fucking her.

"Oh. It's so good, honey. It's so good," she said to my father. "You should feel this great cock inside you."

"I just did," my father reminded her.

"Oh, that's right. You just did." And they both started to laugh. I could see Steve was ready to drop another load of scum in her snatch, and I watched his asscheeks tighten five times as it jetted out.

Ed was next. This time he beat out Paul. He decided to try it doggy style and knelt behind my mom's fleshy bottom. He stuck his ten inch cock into her slippery hole which was dripping more cum onto the good carpet, and began battering his front against her rear, making slapflesh sounds.

"How is it, Ed?" I asked, expecting raves.

"It's good," said Ed. "But it would be better if she wasn't so wet. I'm not getting enough friction." Nevertheless he continued to pound away and made my mother's cunt even wetter than before. Then I saw him go into contortions as he obviously shot out a seven-spray load, after which he pulled out, and his cream dripped out my mother's gaping chasm. That carpet was finished.

Jimmy wanted to go next but Paul elbowed him aside. "That's no fair," yelled Jimmy. "I haven't even fucked yet. All I got was a blowjob," he complained. He was stroking his long beautifully-shaped cock. The head was nice and thick and round and it had exactly the same circumference as the long smooth pink shaft. I was beginning to get ideas. My mother and my father loved getting fucked so much. Maybe it felt really good.

Paul was lying flat on the spotted carpet and bouncing my mother on his lap. I watched his big prick. It was like an iron bar as she rose and sat on it, tossing her head around with her hair flying in every direction. "Oh, it's so good. I love big cock. My cunt wants to swallow it. Oh, yes. Yes. I love it."

I was getting real steamed up. I wanted to try a big cock in my own ass.

"Jimmy," I called.

Yeah?" he asked, looking over at me as he masturbated himself.

"Fuck me," I said. I lay down on the floor and started moving my ass around seductively.

"What?" he asked. He thought I was crazy. He couldn't believe his ears. "You're kidding, right?"

"No. Fuck me. I wanna feel a cock in my ass. Come on."

"But what about your mother?"

"She had enough cock already, and I've never had any. I'll be tighter," I offered. I was tempting him. "No one's ever been in my hole. I'm a virgin. You'll be the first. You can break my cherry."

Welllllll," he considered.

"Come on," I coaxed him. "I promise you, you won't regret it."

He finally gave in. "Okay," he sighed, and climbed over my ass with his cock stabbing into my crack.

"Wait a second," I said. I had never had a cock in me before and my ass would be dry and tight. I thought about asking him to lick my ass and thought better of it. He would never do that, and if I asked anything like that it might turn him off and he'd climb off me and I wouldn't get fucked. And then I saw it. A big glob of cum sitting on the thick-weave carpet. A big white puddle. Perfect lubrication. I stuck my fingers in it and kept feeding it into my asshole. Then I scooped up some more and grabbed Jimmy's stiff dick and rubbed the sticky cum all over it.