Treasures in the Attic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now," I said, raising my ass and guiding his dick into my pucker.

"Oh, yeah," he said enthusiastically as he felt my tunnel close around his instrument. "Oh, yeah. This is so hot and so tight. Yeah."

"Yeah," was what I was thinking too. No wonder my mother liked cock. No wonder my father liked cock. Cock was great. Getting dicked was great.

"Yeah," I said. "Your dick feels so good in my hole. Bang me, Jimmy. Bang me. I'm nothing but your boywhore. Fuck it into me."

He didn't need any more encouragement, but I was on a verbal roll. I kept talking filth. I was tasting his dick with every millimeter of my asscunt, and it tasted like a gourmet desert. Heaven's homemade Popsicle. Paradise on a wooden stick. I felt filled. I felt fulfilled. It was the thing that had always been missing in my body. The missing piece of the human jigsaw puzzle was finally in place. I was my father's son. A living boycunt. I squeezed my hole down on that massaging muscle, and closed my own assmuscles around it, trying to give it an internal handjob. Jimmy's big probe was on safari, searching out undiscovered treasure. My ass was King Solomon's Mines.

"Yeah, fuck me, man," I babbled, and with that I pulled Jimmy's head down and around and forced my tongue into his mouth. At first he was flabbergasted and tried to pull away, but then he sort of got into it and started slobbering spit into my mouth which I drank up greedily, and all the while he was pounding away into the cunt he'd always dreamed of fucking.

Near me on the carpet I heard Paul and my mother going for the big climax.

"Shoot it into me," she screamed, grinding her muff against his pubic beard, and then they both started twitching. Her eyes were rolling back in her head. Finally she settled down and lifted off him, and his own love cocktail poured out of her cunt onto his belly. Then he sat up and it rolled down his side onto our carpet.

I wanted a boiling thick white load in me too. "Come on, Jimmy. Shoot your load. Give me your big load. Cum inside me. I wanna feel your hot cum." My filthy mouth was really exciting him, and finally I brought him over the edge. The cock swelled up in my ass and began spurting. There were seven delicious warm jets, which shot up my tunnel, and coated and soothed my irritated excited red passage. Oh, how great. I could really get into this. I would have to let Steve and Paul and Ed take a shot at my hole tomorrow, after they'd had a good night's sleep.

Jimmy drew out the now-pliable tube, and I sat up. The precious elixir began streaming out of my ass onto the ruined carpet.

"Did you like that, honey?" my father asked me.

"Oh, yeah, dad. It was really great. What a feeling. I can see why you're queer. I want to be too."

"Be careful what you wish for, baby," my mother said. "Years ago your father wanted to break into straight porn. But it's really hard. They use the same five guys all the time. The only way he could get a break in the business was to do gay porn. So he started taking cocks up his ass. And he found that he liked it. He liked it a lot."

"I got so addicted to it," my father continued, " that I couldn't live without a cock in my ass. I was a male nymphomaniac."

"And I needed a lot of dick too. We were two cock-crazed sluts. We wanted to get married, but neither of us knew if we'd ever be able to get along without an army of hard stiff pricks," my mother explained.

"So we both enrolled in a twelve step program, 'Nymphos Anonymous', and we worked very hard for a very long time before we finally rid ourselves of that devilish desire," my father said.

"But finally we were cured, and we got married and had a little boy, and had a normal quiet happy life," my mother went on.

"Until today." My father looked at me accusingly. "Now I'm hooked again. I'm gonna need cock all the time. Every day, all day long. That's what you've done."

"Oh, dad. I'm so sorry. I didn't know." Now I was contrite.

"So this is what's gonna happen." My father was laying down the law. "You and your friends are gonna have to fuck your mother and me every day. And your gonna have to fuck us every day until you all go off to college."

The guys and I looked at each other, and we all promised my parents we would fuck them every day. The only thing was I wanted to get fucked too. I needed the guys to fuck me as well as my parents. But if they were too fucked out, I would never get fucked. But I supposed in a pinch I could always get my father to fuck me.

As we were getting dressed, my mother turned to me and asked, "So which did you like better, my cunt or your father's asshole?"

"They were both nice." I tried to be as tactful as possible. "But I think dad's ass was just a little tighter."

My mother nodded. It was the answer she had expected. She looked around the room. The tape had finished playing and had rewound itself. The screen was blank. She looked down at the floor. "My poor carpet," she lamented.

"Don't worry about the carpet, honey," said my father, putting his arm around her and kissing her warmly and affectionately. I beamed at my parents. At how much in love they were. I had been so afraid when my mother came in and saw everybody fucking my father that I had destroyed their marriage, that I would be the cause of a separation. But I had actually brought them closer together. I had even strengthened their marriage.

"What are you going to do when we all go off to college?" I asked.

"I guess maybe we could enroll in another twelve step program," my mother wondered.

"Let's not think about that yet," my father said optimistically. "We still have a couple of months. In the meantime we can fuck like bunnies."

"Yeah," I thought. "That's what I was now. That's what I had become. I had become a horny gay bunny looking for a field of nice big thick carrots. I wondered if after college, maybe I too could become a porn star. I wondered if my parents still had any connections in the business. I could be Russ Rustler. America's new favorite bottom boy. Just the idea of it was getting me hot. In one movie alone, I could have twelve or more dicks. Twelve or more dicks in a row. Twelve or more dicks one after the other, moving through my tight assband, delving into my welcoming asshole. That's all I would ever want out of life. Another hard cock, and another hard cock, and another hard cock stroking in and stroking out and stroking in and stroking out, sinking down into my rapacious queer asshole.