All Comments on 'Tree planting'

by bobocity

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh yes!

This is a nicely (in both senses of the word) written story. Sensuous and intelligent with satisfying structure and overall lack of pretentiousness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well done

Well written, good character development. I really felt for the guys

NewstartNewstartabout 18 years ago
Just wonderful

Well developed scenario, friendship discovered, intimacy out of adversity, beautiful finale. So well written I feel I know their bodies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Superb

More please.

Rainbow SkinRainbow Skinabout 18 years ago
Superbly well written

Intense and believable, full of detail, and full of excitement as the realistic detail builds up and naturally ends where it does. I was overjoyed at the colouring ("The moon was waning, so its wedge was even thinner than the previous night.") and the delicacy and pace, showing how much you cared about the writing itself, without its getting slow or impairing the forward-moving sexiness.

A real writer! Someone who can use asyndeton with perfect precision: "The crew geared up, with their spades, their planting belts.", then three in a row ("None of the boys she'd been with had ever created feelings like this in her, aroused her in this way. She was amazed at how horny she was, how hot she could be. Her pussy felt hot, wet, like she was filled with liquid gold.") and all entirely natural and balanced. Lovely.

SlickTonySlickTonyabout 18 years ago
Worth the Journey

It took a while to get to the good part, but it was worth it once I arrived.

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 18 years ago
Well done

Nice setting of the scene, development of the characters, and buildup toward the sexual climax. A couple of little things like missing words here and there, but certainly nothing to overwhealm the quality of the storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot

Awesome story. Hope there is more to come !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just so good

Erotic, interesting, informative and well written. I'll never look at a forest the same way again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely and well written, I wish it were a tad longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous