All Comments on 'Trent the Traitor'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good stor but predictable.

Which means that your stories are becoming the same. No one can resist the demons, no one has any chance against them and everyone ends up dead. Not really entertaining after awhile.

Think this is the last of your stories I will bore myself with.

manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraalmost 11 years agoAuthor
On predictable

Sorry anon. After putting out mainly lighter fair (Succubus Summoning, Jackson in HRPG-World) for the last year I thought it was time to give the people who like the darker stories something. The dude is always going to die in these stories, that's how they are, my hope is I vary the 'how' enough to keep them interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesomeness

dear dumb anon commenter

demon stories seldom have a happy ending. maybe one of them should end your boring life. go bother other people with your rose tinted outlook.

keep the darkness coming M.E. :)

sadlittlelostboysadlittlelostboyalmost 11 years ago
I still love your stories!

They are GOOD !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The moral dilemma about traitor's isn't very compelling: If he hadn't helped them, he would've ended up dead, and so - he ended up dead, too.

I don't think you wanted to teach a lesson on morals, but it's just that there's no impact, when you center the story on the treachery of someone, who

a) hadn't any choice in the first place and

b) didn't get anything from it (positive or negative).

He's using the card game analogies in his head over and over, but the only conclusion I can come up with is: If he hadn't done anything, nothing would've changed, so why even bother to put so much thoughts into it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Osbourne

I'm still looking forward to that Osbourne spin-off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Koontz crony

Ok, so now that you've gotten your hell zone story done, next time your writing off on a tangent from the 201's could we get another Koontz story, I love that series.

TarotbTarotbalmost 11 years ago
Ignore the 'predictable' commentator.

This is a good story; maybe the ending is foregone but one could assume it wasn't going to end well for Trent purely because of the genre!

This is a good story; not entirely to my tastes but still shows your excellent writing skills. The only thing a little off putting for me is the amount of gore but again, this is the horror genre so I can't complain, especially with such sexy succubi prancing through the carnage.

Does this mean the military have finally pulled out/lost their beach head in hell and the end of this storyline, or is the conflict/exploration going to continue at another base? Either way, I'm looking forward to more... though I would prefer another instalment of Succubus Summoning please? :)

Thanks.

SecondCircleSecondCirclealmost 11 years ago
Hellish and awesome

Now normally, the over the top sort of horror isn't appealing to me in terms of stories. This however was a blast to read. It was like a Rob Zombie retro hell pipedream. The backstory was a bit fantastical for me in the beginning, but your writing skills are superb enough to entice a reader to continue. And as I did, I found a vividly gruesome and erotic dimension that I was completely enthralled by.

I saw nothing wrong with the plotline that followed the "traitor." I liked how you repeated the line that he didn't look behind. And in the world of succubi, it doesn't really matter that the outcome wouldn't have been different no matter what he chose. That's the allure of the succubi. They welcome you with overbearing sexuality and promise of pleasure, and it only ends with orgasmic death. You captured that subliminally as a whole, or theme, in this story. The traitor kept clinging to that promise of reward and sex, though even he truly knew they would suck him dry. So well done with that

Woe be the day you quit writing Hydra. So don't. And do as you will, don't feel the need to write sequels for sequels unless its what you want. You've proven here that you can write similar but fresh ideas into masterpieces.

Kingmaker711Kingmaker711almost 11 years ago
Fantastic

The lone, gigantic breast reminded me of something out of an H.R. Giger painting and the finale with his blood everywhere and the succubi swooping underneath the red showers gave me flashbacks to the opening scene of Blade.

Really enjoyed it. Even though the main character always dies in these stories, I don't care, it's the journey that counts, and that's where the most variety is in terms of storytelling and writing, not the end.

Keep up the good work, love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You should write a story about what happened to osbourne. That would be hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bye, bye, traitor...

Apparently poor (NOT!) Trent never learned what happens to those who are Rewarded as a Traitor Deserves; it doesn't tend to end well for those being "rewarded.". Not that he had much of a choice, but he's worse than some of your other protagonists, in that he sells out others as well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"I never though I would be snusnu-ed to death!" sobs man who sided with the Death By Snu-snu Demons.

Deeply enjoyable read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous