All Comments on 'Tres Leches Cake Ch. 02'

by Lisa Summers

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The husbands

You have good story what did the husbands have to say about there little sex fling when they found out or did the catch them in the act?

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT

Wow, this is a fucking HOT story. I would love to be one of those lucky girls;-)

Signed,

Kris

kac0375@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
comment on tres leches

I often wonder how many of these stories are true or have an element of truth. Either way, a good author can make a story believable. I think this story is believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Captivating Story

A great story about truly being friends, and giving all there is to give. Like previous reviewer, I also wonder how much and how often these stories are based on some real events.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 14 years ago
Great story

Loved both parts of this story -- the idea of the women together, their leaking breasts dripping on each other, even the peeing -- it was so hot. And your writing is of such high quality, it makes it a pleasure to read your stories. Thanks for contributing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

I loved it, I would love to see this as a porn movie, just so perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Now THAT was erotic!

You eased off on the anal and gave us a golden shower! I wasn't expecting that but it was surprisingly erotic. Perhaps it was because you didn't go too far, i.e. they were bathing in it and whatever our female equivalent of frotting is but not licking and drinking. Nicely written and just long enough to get the senses going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Made me wet

God my cunt got so wet reading this. Thank you 😊

Themaster20021Themaster20021over 2 years ago

I can ever quite understand who is looking after the children?

But very entertaining notwithstanding

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous