Trespassers Beware

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned as he moved her hair to kiss her nape and giggled when he kissed the small of her back. She squirmed when he kissed her soft butt cheeks and gasped when he found the sensitive spot on the backside of her knees.

He did the same on the front side. Delicately kissing and licking her neck. Then gently nipping at her tiny nipples and kissing the undersides of little breasts. Then he moved down her abdomen to explore her pierced navel with his tongue. He could tell that desire turned to frustration for her when he bypassed her jewel to explore the sensitive skin on the inside of her thighs.

He tried to use self-discipline, but it wasn't long before his mouth began deliberately making its way up her inner thighs to take control of her most prized possession.

Her pussy was beautiful and she was completely clean shaven. She had pouty little lips that were begging to be kissed. So he leaned over and kissed them. Then he began kissing and exploring around her pussy before finally taking the forefinger and middle finger on his right hand and spreading her labia.

Using his tongue, he began delicately lapping at her inner labia before switching over and using his tongue like a tiny penis to rampage her vagina. Her moans had become increasingly louder and her breathing more ragged. Suddenly, he replaced his tongue with his middle finger and moved his mouth up so that he was sucking and licking her clitoral hood. He curled his finger up and instantly discovered her G-spot.

This move sent her over the top and as she neared climax her moans rapidly became squeals and screams as she yelled, "Oh fuck, I am so close! Oh, that feels so good! Oh yes, oh yes, oh, oh, oh god, I'm cumming!"

She never recovered from her orgasm when he stood up, wrapped her long, amazing legs around him and slid his cock into her hot pussy that instantly latched down like a vice grip on his cock. When he began fucking her against the back of the shower, there was no sign of gentleness. Both tongues were having ruthless duels in each others mouths, neither wanting to lose any ground. His hands roughly grasped her ass as he plunged his cock into her and her legs were tightly clamped around his back.

After several minutes of that, they were both wearing down. So he pushed the door of the shower open and cock still inside of pussy, he carried her out to the sink. He told her to let go and bend over the sink. She complied and he moved up behind her. He knew where he wanted to stick his cock but that would have to wait.

Instead he slid it back into her tight wet vagina. With his hands on her hips, he again began pumping his cock in and out of her vagina. He told her to keep her eyes open so he could watch the her expressions of pleasure on her face. She was moaning again, but now she was also begging him, "fuck me harder, fuck me harder". Suddenly, her pussy clamped tightly down on him and all he heard was her say, "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH".

After she had eased up a bit, he continued to fuck her. He knew he was getting closer, but still not quite ready. He moved both hands up to spread her ass cheeks so that he could see his cock disappearing into her folds. Then he took the thumb on his right hand and began rubbing it across her puckered asshole.

Her eyes open staring at him in the mirror with a look of fear on her face. He smiled at her and said she would be alright. As she began to relax, he started easing his thumb into her asshole. He could tell the thumb caused pain at first, but after a while she got used to it.

She had just started succumbing to the pleasure again, when he pulled his cock out of her pussy. Her eyes flared open, but before she could react, his cock was staking a claim on her rear entrance.

He knew this was painful to her. She had began whimpering softly and tears flowed down the side of her face. When his cock bottomed out, he began to move in and out of her at an excruciatingly slow pace. He moved his right hand down to fondle her pussy and soon she was relaxing.

He began gradually increasing his pace. Her whimpers had turned to moans and her eyes were now rolled back instead of closed. Before long she was again begging, "Fuck me, fuck me harder! Having your cock in my ass feels better than I could ever imagine! Oh yes, fuck me harder!"

At this point, he was getting close to his own orgasm and he was pistoning his cock in and out of her. The pounding of his hips against hers had a thundering affect in the bathroom. Suddenly, she came to another powerful orgasm, squirting and wailing at the top of her lungs, "OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH FUCK, OH MY, OH, OH, OH, OOOOHHHH!". Her climax was so powerful that it sent him over the top and he was now shooting shooting his load off into her anal cavity.

With both of them now completely exhausted, he decided they ought to wash the cum that was leaking out of her crevices and what was on his cock. They rinsed each other off and he told her, "Lets check to see if the other girls are awake and we will get something to drink and lay out the couch bed for a nap."

She was already so exhausted that her shaky legs could barely hold her up, so instead of responding she just gave him a weak smile and a thumbs up.

Upon vacating the bathroom, they discovered that Emily and Shelby were already a step ahead of him. The couch was already laid out and the two girls were in the middle with each head buried in the other's pussy.

Chloey and Ethan sat in utter disbelief sipping ice cold water for the next thirty minutes as Emily and Shelby gave each other multiple mind blowing orgasms. They seemed to be in their own little world, completely unaware of their two spectators.

Chloey even leaned over and whispered into Ethan's ear, "You turned them into lesbians." Ethan just smiled.

Finally, the two female lovers completed exhausted themselves and they simply cuddled up and went to sleep. Chloey and Ethan joined the other two sleeping beauties on the bed and after a minutes of coupling and making out, they both fell asleep.

Ethan awoke to the feeling of his awkward urine filled erection poking the ass cheeks of a sexy brunette girl. It took him a moment with his groggy sleep filled brain to remember what had occurred. He guessed that he had slept for 5 to 6 hours, but didn't know for sure. He did know, that he needed to relieve himself terribly bad.

So he got up and gently padded across the room to the bathroom. Much to his dismay, he found Emily and Shelby still caught up in the moment fondling each other in the shower. Not wanting to disrupt them, he snuck outside and urinated off his deck.

Sneaking back to the bathroom door, he discovered that the two girls had exited the shower. Shelby was now spread eagle on the counter and Emily was bent over going to town on her friend. Neither were aware of his presence, so Ethan decided to make this situation more interesting.

The site of Emily eating out her friend had turned him on so much, that he just slipped up behind her and slid his cock into her hot, wet little hole. Emily jumped as his cock pushed through her folds, but her pace never slowed down as she continued munching down her friend's love box.

Ethan reached down and fondled Emily's tits for a few moments. But both girls were rapidly reaching climax, so he pulled back and started roughly fucking Emily's pussy. The increased pounding added more friction for both girls and sent both of them into loud, squealing orgasms.

The wild bucking of Emily's hips and her pussy tightening around Ethan's cock also sent him over the edge to a groaning climax. He did manage to pull and shoot his load on the small of her back and all over her ass. They all rinsed off again and went back to bed for a few more hours.

Ethan felt like Shelby had been neglected, so he cuddled up behind her when they crawled back in bed. They slept for an hour or so, but after awhile he woke her up gently rubbing her pussy with his right hand. What took place over the next hour and a half was the most incredible thing she had every experienced.

He fingered and played with her pussy for an hour and a half, but didn't allow her to cum until the end. Every time she got close, he would stop or do something different. She was sopping wet when she finally came to a screaming and squirting orgasm.

After they had all dozed for a couple more hours, Ethan decided that the girls probably ought to go. But one more level of punishment was still needed. So he told all three of the girls to get down on their knees, right beside each other. Emily was in the middle, Chloey on the right and Shelby on the left. Starting with Shelby, he had each girl give him a blow job. Getting close to cumming again, he stepped back and shot his load all over the girls' tits.

With that, he grabbed their swimsuits, tank tops, shorts and flip flops, ushered them out of lake house, locked the door and took off on the mile long hike back to his pickup. The girls stood their butt naked watching him thinking that he would eventually drop their clothes, but he never did.

12