Trevor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a pang of jealously as I broke from my trance. That bitch was trying to steal Trevor from me. I know what she is doing. And after talking with Trevor for her. This is how she repays me? Fucking my boyfriend? God I hate her.

I turned and slammed the door behind me as I ran back to my room flinging myself onto the bed. I crumpled my fists in the pillow and cried my eyes out. I’ll show her, I know I’m much better than her. Trevor will see that too. I’m way better, period. That stupid bitch.

I awoke the next day to an empty house. Kathy was gone and so was Trevor. He never did come to bed last night. I walked to the kitchen expecting a note or something,,,, nothing,,, I was alone... I could feel the tears well up in my eyes again. I sat down at the table and rested my head in my hands.

I heard the ringing in my head for a while before I realized that it was the phone. I lifted my face from my hands and looked at the phone before I had the strength to stand up and get it.

“Hello?” I tried to sound cheerful but it didn’t come off very well.

“Nancy? Um, this is Doctor Martin. Is there something wrong?”

I swallowed and cleared my throat a little.

“No nothing is wrong Doctor.”

“Just call me Carol,,, are you sure? I can help Nancy. Just let me know what’s wrong.”

How can I help you? I said holding back any detection of emotion.

“I just found something that I’m a little concern about with your tests yesterday. Do you think you could drop by today? I want to run a few more tests.”

“What tests? What’s wrong? I said speaking up on the phone.

“I rather not talk over the phone, just come to my office when you can. I will be expecting you.” Carol said as she hung up.

I slowly hung up the telephone staring out into no where. She would have never phoned if it wasn’t something serious. I quickly went back in the bedroom to get dressed. I opened the closet and just grabbed one of many dresses that Kathy had hanging up there and slipped it on. Opening up her drawers I took out a pair of panties and some stockings. It was coming easier to dress by myself. It felt so natural as I stood in front of the mirror and fixed my make-up from the day before and pinched at my hair, giving it that mess look.

I was ready to go so I phoned a taxi. Luckily I had twenty dollars stashed away for emergency because other than that I was broke. I would have never been able to pay the cabbie, which reminded me; I had to go to the bank to get some money for Trevor. That should show him how much I care for him. He will soon realize that I’m the one he should be with. Not that bitch of a wife Kathy.

We stopped at the bank and I went in. It took a little convincing to the bank teller that I was Brad. It completely caught me off guard when she asked me for Identification. It was only after comparing my signature that they let me have my money. By then the whole bank was looking at me. I was embarrassed as I took the money and stuffed it in my purse. Chatter of laughter follow me back to the taxi. I was near tears again as we drove off.

Trevor should be happy with me. I was able to get him two thousand dollars. I just wonder when he was going to pay me back. It only left just under nine hundred in my account. Kathy would have a fit if she knew that’s all we had left to our name.

“I’m here to see Dr. Martin” I said to the girl at the desk.

“Go right in, she’s expecting you Nancy.”

I just smiled at her and walked to Carol’s office. Knocking on her door and walking in.

“Hi “I said nervously sitting down in front of her desk.” What’s wrong with me?”

Carol just smiled.” Relax Nancy; I’m sure it’s nothing. I need you to take your clothes off and come sit over here.

Carol got up from her desk and walked towards me. She slipped her arm around my waist and took me to a chair with stirrups. Already I was hesitant.

“What’s wrong with me Carol?” I said as I started to slip the dress up over my head.

“I can’t say for sure Nancy. I’ll just want to take another look.”

That was making me nervous. What does take another look mean? I took off my panties and stockings, and then sat up in the chair. Carol helped lift my legs in the stirrups and then gently put restraints around my ankles.

“Why do you have to do that?”

“Will you stop worrying Nancy? I just don’t want your legs flailing about at the wrong time.” Carol said matter -of - factly.

She pressed a button which reclined the chair back a little. Carol came around and placed a strap around my chest and secured it.

“How come……”

“Oh will you stop Nancy, just relax. I promise this won’t take long at all. It just regulations that I have to follow when doing such a exam”. She then firmly put restraints for my wrist in place.

I watched as she pulled her stool up between my legs. I could hear the snapping of her surgical gloves being put on her hands.

“Now just be still Nancy.” Carol said.

I could feel some kind of a cold cream being applied before I felt her slipped a finger deep inside me. She wiggled it around, probing.

I sift my breath as I tried to look down at what she was doing. I pulled slightly against the restraints.

Carol pulled back from her chair and looked up at me.

“Ok Nancy,,,I ‘m going to have to have a better look.” She said as she got up and walked to her office door, opening it up a little.” Heather, could you come in here for a minute?”

I watched as the receptionists walked in behind Carol. I was so embarrassed being exposed to her like this. I mean, she’s not even a doctor.

They both walked over to some cabinets and pulled out some equipment; I couldn’t quite make out exactly what it was. They just placed everything on a steel tray and brought it over to where I was.

“You know Heather don’t you Nancy?” Carol said smiling at me, knowing I was completely humiliated.

My mouth was dry as I tried to squeak some words out.

“Hi Heather” I mumbled through tight lips, trying not to have direct eye contract with her.

Heather just giggled as she held the tray in her hand.” Hi Bradley”

My face went deep red as I could see them laughing behind their faces.

“Isn’t she just as cute as a button?” Carol said as she picked up a surgical steel cylinder from the tray.

“What’s that?” I said as I again tried to lift up from the chair.” What’s that for?

“Will you just stop,,, it’s just something that’s going to let me know what is going on inside there. See all of these bumps? These are sensors that will tell me everything.” Carol said as she ran a finger up and down the devise.

“Heather, tilt him back some more, He shouldn’t really be watching us.”

Heather picked up a pad of controls and pressed a button that made my chair recline back more. My head was way below my waist as she pressed another button that made the stirrups my legs were in scrunch up, exposing more of my ass.

“Do we really need to do this?” I said under my breath

They both ignored me as I felt Heather spread my cheeks a little. Carol eased the cylinder shape probe inside of me. I gasped at the feeling of the cold steel. Both of them were watching as the cylinder disappeared deep inside off me.

“Ok, turn it on and start to record the readings Heather” Carol said as she handed her the clipboard.

Heather pressed a button and I could feel the cylinder start to move inside of me. My cock instantly stuck up in the air.

“Oh look at that Heather!” Carol mocked

Heather just stood looking at my little cock sticking up giggling. She shook her head and started to write things down. I was feeling so exposed and helpless.

“Lets just let that thing run for a while. Maybe another five minutes should do it Heather.”

The thing was twirling around and moving inside of me as I watched the two of them stand with there backs to me talking quietly.

I faintly heard them say something about letting Trevor know. My ears strained to hear more. They both turned and walked on each side of me.

“Now Bradley,,,Trevor was saying you were bringing some money with you today.”

What money I thought,,,Trevor said nothing about me bringing the doctor money. He said everything was taken care off. I can’t afford to pay for this treatment.

“Um,,Carol,,I…I…I don’t have any money for you.” I said as I tried to sound relaxed even though I was breathless with this surgical dildo deep inside of me.

“Are you sure Bradley?” Carol asked slipping her hand slowly down to my cock.

She wrapped her surgical gloved fingers around my cock and started to move them up and down.

I swallowed deep. My mind was racing as I was trying to figure out what she was talking about. I had no money for her,,I just had the money that Trevor wanted to borrow off of me… Maybe that’s it,,,maybe that’s what Trevor wanted the money for. He needed it to pay for all of this.

A smile came to my face as I realized that Trevor really does love me to do this for me. What happened last night was all a misunderstanding other wise he would have told me not to get the money. I still must be his number one girl. What a great guy Trevor is.

“Yes Carol, I have the money over there in my purse. Is two thousand enough for now?”

“That’s fine Nancy because I think we’re going to start right away. With the readings we are getting with the probe, I see no reason to wait any longer.” Carol said sounding all of a sudden like a doctor.

“I,,I,,,I,, don’t think I’m ready Carol,” I pulled against the restraints. Heather put the clipboard down and went to pull the cylinder out of me. She placed it on the tray and turned and smiled at me.

“Of course you are.” Heather said as she placed her hand under my balls as Carol continue sliding her fingers along my little cock a little faster.

“Let me talk with Trevor!” I said loudly.

They both ignored me as Heather brought out a little test tube and held it at the head of my cock.

“Come on Bradley; shoot your little boy juice in the tube. We want to save something of your past.” Carol said her fingers tightening and moving faster.

Heather slipped her fingers to the outside of my ass and tickled my opening. My eyes darted back and forth looking at them. She hooked two fingers and pushed them deep inside me and lifted a tiny bit. My body shook as I stated to cum instantly. I tighten against the restraints as Heather caught the few dribbles of cum leaking from the tip of my cock. Carol squeezed my cock hard,,, trying to get as much cum in the test tube that she could.

“Just a little more Bradley,” Carol coached as she squeezed again.

Heather scooped the remaining drops of cum in the test tube and placed it on the test tube rack. She picked up a syringe and walked back opposite of Carol.

Carol nodded to Heather as she leaned down and brushed back my hair tenderly.

“Everything is going to be just fine Bradley. Carol whispered as I felt Heather prick the needle in my arm. I turned my head quickly to Heather. She again just smiled as I watch her empty the contents of the needle in my arm.

“Carol,,,,please,,,not,,,,yet,,,”

Continued…….

Comments Appreciated