Trey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Yeah, he choked out, digging his fingers into my hips, pulling me even tighter against him.

Feeling just the brush of his throbbing cock against me, I squirmed, wriggled, writhed, trying to get him closer, trying to entice him to take me.

Slipping his hands off my hips, he slid his fingers along my swollen, slick lips, spreading me open, letting his dark, velvety skin rub on the electrified nub of my clit.

I lost it. The canyon echoed my screams of pleasure as my nipples throbbed and back arched. My pussy juice geysered out of me, splashing everywhere, the warm, slippery stream spraying all over his chest, his stomach, drenching his cock, soaking his balls, and seeping into the grass beneath us.

The sight of me cumming, the feel of my orgasm rippling across my skin and caressing his length, the feel of that hot, wet juice splashing and splattering on his skin, all made his body clench in desire, and his cum coat me, arcs and ribbons of it spiraling over my chin, neck, breasts, stomach. Pulses of it pooled on my tummy, the last few tendrils adorning my slippery lips and trembling clit.

Leaning over, he grasped my shoulders, pulling me upright and cradling me in his arms. The feel of his cock against my sensitized clit made me muffle another scream as my body throbbed and gushed more juice. Shaking, sweaty, cream coated, I nestled into Trey's shoulder, sobbing for breath as my body shimmered in pleasure. Our combined juices smeared our lengths, but we didn't care, both of us recovering from the intensely intimate interlude we'd just had out under the stars.

Digging my fingers into his back, I fought the need to hold him there with me forever, knowing in my mind that we had a handful of hours left, but in my heart unwilling to give him up for even a second. Sliding our fingertips along each others bodies, soothing now rather than arousing, we cuddled like that for untold moments, heads buried in each others necks, both of us struggling to stretch this moment into eternity.

Finally we separated, dressed, and headed back inside, touching intimately the entire time, kissing and cuddling. Silently we closed and locked the door, and turned down the hall. By the time we got to the guest room, tears were pouring down my cheeks. Trey held me close, stroking my hair, murmuring meaningless sounds into my ear. I quietly sobbed against his neck until I finally regained some control, then with a quick hug and the sweetest of kisses, I left him standing at his door and slipped back into my own bedroom. Undressing in the dark, I physically lay next to my husband but my mind and heart were a few feet away, curled up in the arms of my lover, where I so desperately wished to be.

12