Triad Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank drove into her mouth, pushing her to the point of gagging, then backing off, and then driving into her mouth again and again. Phil's attentions on her pussy sent lightening jolts throughout Aurora's body and she was going through a series of building orgasms. Just as she thought she couldn't take any more the men switched ends – Phil giving her his massive organ to suck on like a giant teat, and Frank stabbing his smaller, but no less hard, prick into her quim in one continuous motion. He pounded into with a building rhythm until he arched his back and froze – cum spewing deep in Aurora's gaping hole, her cunt muscles spasming around the jetting rod.

Frank half-collapsed, and then rolled aside as Phil took his place; the cum filled cunt wide open and ready for his greater girth. He too pounded into his new wife; declaring his passion for her in the most primitive manner.

The pounding Aurora took seemed to go on forever, but she relished the feeling of fullness, the rolling series of orgasms and the knowledge that these were her men and she could have many nights like this.

At last Phil reached that moment when he couldn't hold out any longer, and with a roar spewed massive amounts of cum into her already filled cavern. He too froze in place and then collapsed to her side.

As her new husbands cuddled either side of her, Aurora made a mental note to call her mother in the morning and tell her about her wonderful Christmas.

*************

12