Triangular Ch. 01

Story Info
He meets a couple for hot sex session.
2.1k words
4.39
42.3k
13
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 04/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agent86
Agent86
37 Followers

I had arranged to meet Kathy and Sven on the Internet. They were a 'curious couple' looking to experiment with open minded guys and girls etc etc. After exchanging a few e-mails I spoke to them on the phone and they invited me to their house one evening.


I sat nervously in the car for a few minutes, but finally found the nerve to get out and go to the door. Kathy answered and invited me in. Sven was in the lounge and we shook hands and took seats as if meeting for coffee.

We exchanged pleasantries nervously for a few minutes but none of us seemed to relax.

"How do you guys want to do this?" I said, "would you like to talk about it or just get on with it?"

They looked at each other, then Kathy said "We're not too sure how we want do things, we just want to see what it's like with another person involved."

"That's cool" I said "lets take things slow and see what happens."

Sven said "We thought we might try doing it with you watching."

My cock hardened at this, and I smiled and agreed. It was warm in the room, so I suggested we all take some clothes off. Sven and I stripped to the waist, while Kathy removed her blouse and skirt to reveal a lacy white teddy with matching suspenders and stockings.

"Nice" I said, and she blushed and said, "I thought you would like this."

I settled back into my chair as Kathy and Sven embraced on the couch, kissing and stoking each other, my cock growing ever harder as they got more and more into it. They were a little hesitant at first but soon got used to me watching them, their mouths and tongues exploring each other's faces and necks, and their hands wandering across each other's bodies.

Kathy's hand found its way to Sven's cock, gripping it through his pants. He whispered in her ear and she responded by unzipping his fly and reaching inside, which brought a moan from Sven, She worked her hand up and down inside his boxers for a while, but they found this too constricting, so Kathy undid his belt and Sven slid his pants and boxers to the floor, exposing his large throbbing cock, which Kathy wrapped her hand around and began pumping slowly.

Sven's hands had been kneading Kathy's tits through the thin fabric of her teddy, but he now worked one down to her crotch. Kathy twisted her hips slightly, and spread her legs, unintentionally or otherwise giving me a clear view of her thinly clad pussy, with Sven's fingers rubbing her through the teddy.

The pair continued kissing and fondling like this for another couple of minutes, as a damp patch spread slowly across the material covering Kathy's crotch. Abruptly she stopped and stood up, peeling the straps of the teddy off her shoulders and sliding the whole garment down her body, giving me a great view of first her fabulous tits, then her shaved pussy. Stepping out of the teddy, she flicked it to me with her foot. I caught it and sniffed the soaked the crotch area, it smelt incredible. She smiled and sat back on the couch and spread her legs, giving me a splendid view of her pussy, and allowing Sven's fingers full access, which he took advantage of, thrusting two straight up her.

Kathy's hand returned to Sven's cock which was now slick with pre-cum, his foreskin slipping easily back and forth as she wanked him.

Kathy twisted towards Sven, pushing him back against the sofa, and lifted her leg across him. She leaned forward and rubbed her tits in his face for a second, then reached down and positioned his cock at her pussy entrance. She teased him for a few seconds, squeezing his knob with her pussy lips, then smoothly slid down his cock to be fully impaled on it.

The two of them rested this way for a bit, then Kathy began bouncing up and down on Sven's cock, which he thrust up to meet her downward strokes. My own cock was now painfully hard, and I stripped naked and began wanking slowly, not wanting to come, but needing some kind of relief.

Kathy and Sven were now humping each other furiously and I could tell they were both close, mainly from the noises coming from their mouths and from Kathy's pussy. Kathy's voice began rising to a crescendo, and I could see Sven's thrusts becoming more desperate, then both of them came together, Kathy squealing with delight, as Sven grabbed her hips and forced her onto his cock as his balls contracted, pumping his hot come deep inside her.

They continued grinding against each other as their orgasms subsided, until they finally came to a halt. Kathy climbed off Sven, his come –coated cock still semi-hard. She turned around and sat in his lap, laying back against his chest and spreading her legs.

I could see Sven's come gradually oozing from her pussy.

By this point my cock was close to exploding, despite my best efforts and self-control. Kathy must have been able to tell, and she turned and whispered to Sven, who nodded.

She was across the room in a shot, kneeling between my legs and gobbling my cock into her warm wet mouth. She sucked me so well and so hard I shot my load down her throat less than a minute later. As she stood up and sat in Sven's lap again I thanked her.

She licked a glob of my come from her lips. "No, thank you" she said.

I moved across sat down next to them, and they told me how much they had enjoyed knowing I was watching them and enjoying the show, and I told them it had always been a fantasy of mine to watch another couple fucking. As we talked, Sven's hand gradually found it's way back to Kathy's cum-filled pussy, and I noticed his cock was getting hard again also, as was mine.

They had told me in their e-mails that the big appeal of a threesome was all the extra possibilities an extra person opened up, and I could see that now we had gotten over our initial shyness, the reality of those possibilities was getting all of us super-horny.

Kathy was the first to act, dropping to her knees on the floor between Sven's legs and sucking his cock into her mouth. She sucked him to fully hard, then moved across and did the same to mine. She repeated this a couple of times, then Sven said "let's do this porno style." We helped Kathy onto the sofa, and then stood either side of her, our cocks bobbing in front of her mouth.

Kathy was getting really hot by now and really went for it, sucking each of us for a couple of strokes before changing back to the other. Her hands found her own nipples and played with them, until replaced by Sven's hand and mine, at which she dropped a hand to her pussy and began rubbing herself.

She paused her sucking to gasp "I need some more cock in my pussy, now."

We immediately rearranged ourselves to meet her desperate request, with me sitting back on the couch with Kathy on her knees on the floor, her mouth now wrapped exclusively around my cock, while Sven positioned himself behind her and drove his cock ferociously into her pussy from behind.

His thrusting drove Kathy down onto my cock and she gagged. Thinking quickly she lifted her head off me and moved forward slightly, pressing her tits together around my cock, so that Sven's thrusting drove her tit-pussy up and down my cock.

The novel pleasure of feeling two cocks at once soon sent Kathy over the edge and she began cumming hard, her body convulsing and trembling as wave after wave of pleasure flowed over her. Her excitement was contagious, and as her orgasm subsided, both Sven and I began shooting our loads into her, his further filling her already sloppy pussy, and mine spraying over her tits and neck.

Despite the intensity of her orgasm, however, Kathy was far from spent, if anything she was becoming even more aroused. She threw herself into an armchair, looking deliciously slutty with my cum dripping down her chest, and Sven's oozing from her pussy. Kathy grabbed Sven and dragged his head down between her legs, where he began to hungrily slurp his own come from her pussy. A few minutes of this set Kathy off on another small orgasm, at which point they moved to a 69 position, with Sven lying on the floor, and Kathy sitting on his face and licking his cock and balls.

This left her perfect arse raised in the air, and I took advantage of this, kneeling behind her, and spreading her cheeks to tongue her puckered asshole. At the first touch of my tongue she squealed with delight, and proceeded to become more and more excited as I licked, probed and tickled her butt hole. I then replaced my tongue with a finger, then a thumb, each action producing a further response from her, until my anal attentions and Sven's pussy sucking pushed her into yet another huge orgasm.

As it gradually subsided from her, she got to her feet, somewhat unsteadily, and opened a drawer in the coffee table, producing a tube of lubricant, which she handed to me.

She maneuvered Sven onto a sitting position on the couch and straddled him again, his cock resting against her belly. She then announced in a fake porno voice, "and now for your viewing pleasure, Kathy takes on two hard cocks at once, in her first ever DP scene!"

I squirted a generous blob of lube onto my cock and spread it around, than applied another blob to her arse, which was perfectly presented by her position astride Sven. I slid first one then two fingers up her tight arse, spreading the lube around and giving her a chance to relax around the invading digits.

I then stepped up behind her and placed the head of my knob against her slippery arsehole. I pushed forward gently and began to work it past her tight sphincter. She moaned ecstatically as the bulbous head of my cock stretched her arse open and slipped inside. I stopped for a moment to let both of us get used to it, then thrust all the way in, Kathy squirming and wriggling as I did so.

I then withdrew all the way, my head popping free, as Kathy gasped. "Put it back in" she begged, and I obliged, it was almost as tight the second time, but I thrust all the way in with a single push, causing Kathy to grit her teeth and groan deeply. Once again I drew it all the way out, but this time, Sven fed his cock into Kathy's pussy. We alternated like this a couple more times, then Sven stayed inside her. I pushed into her arse once again, but this time it was even tighter than when I had first entered her. I could feel Sven's cock filling her pussy, and Kathy screamed as the pressure and pleasure of two cocks inside her at once threw her body into yet another orgasm, her arse clenching around my cock so hard it was all I could do not to come there and then.

Finally she relaxed again, and Sven and I began to fuck her in a slow rhythm alternating our thrusting. I could feel the excitement building again in all three of us, and as we began to approach a huge triple orgasm, Sven and I stopped thrusting altogether. Kathy moaned in frustration, but Sven seemed to read my mind. Gradually we both drew our cocks all the way out, leaving Kathy's holes gaping and empty, and begging to be filled back up. With a nod from me, Sven and I simultaneously thrust hard back into her, our cocks driving balls deep into her holes and causing her to grunt at the ferocity of the sensation. We repeated this twice more, gradually increasing the pace, then continued to pump her harder and faster in perfect unison. Kathy started to come hard, her pussy and arse contracting and trembling around our cocks, but we continued to double-fuck her hard and fast, our own orgasms approaching fast and the pleasure and desire unbelievable, until finally both Sven and I came hard deep inside Kathy.

By now the three of us were exhausted, so we cleaned up and I thanked them and went home, promising to meet up with them again soon.

Agent86
Agent86
37 Followers