Tribal Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned, she laughed - "you can't hurt me with that", she screamed. "I've been through a lot worse than you can do with that."

I smiled at her - "Alice, the cane isn't the punishment. I've got something much worse for the punishment."

With that I put a coffee table in front of her, pulled her forward so she was lying over it, her hands still tied, her legs still tied to the legs of the settee. I turned to Grace, her daughter. "Grace - you will watch. You will not move." Grace was suddenly too frightened to move, but there was something else there......

"This is the beginning of the punishment" I whispered, and took a pair of scissors and cut away Alice's dress, bra and panties. Within seconds I had her naked. I stepped back to admire - her beautiful tall shapely black body, it truly was sensational. There was nothing I couldn't see, as she lay spread eagle on her front over the coffee table. Alice had gone surprisingly quiet - now she had moved on to the "I am strong" phase, and was not going to let herself be daunted.

I reach behind the settee for some other things I prepared earlier. I had a special vibrator which would go in pussy and asshole, as well as vibrate against a clitoris. Alice squirmed and demanded I stop as I eased the first part into her pussy, and cried even more as I eased the second part through the ring and deep into her ass. I picked up the vibrator's radio control, put it in my pocket.

Alice was still defiant - "do you worst," she spat.

I ignored what she said, and spoke to her. "We will continue with the cane and punishment until you beg for it."

Alice was startled. "Beg for what?"

I spoke to her again: "you will know". With that I cracked the cane across her ass for the first time. She screamed, squirmed. I let her settled, before I made the cane fall hard again parrallel to the first stripe - two bright red stripes embellishing the beautiful black ass that lay in front of me. This time I turned the vibrator on slightly and she jumped slightly as she felt it in her pussy, ass, on her clit.

After a few seconds I turned the vibrator off, and this time let the cane fall hard across the top of her hips. Again she screamed, and this time I turned the vibrator on a bit more with the remote control. I left her with the vibrators working, until the pain had diffused.

I turned the vibrator off, and again, flashed the cane across her ass. Again she screamed out, again I turned the vibrators on a bit stronger, leaving Alice to struggle with the pain and the effect of the vibrator on her. I looked at Grace, still sat transfixed in the chair. She now looked flushed, was squirming as if aroused.

Three more times I slashed the cane across Alice's ass, each time following it with the vibrators, each time a little stronger, each time a little longer. Each time she squirmed a little more as the pain from the cane subsided. As I prepared for the next caning, I spoke softly to her. "I will continue this treatment until you beg for it." I let the cane fall again, then turned the vibrator on stronger, left it running until I heard her moan. I turned it off. I spoke again - "You can ask if you want". Still she remained defiant.

Another three times I let the cane fall, three more times let the vibrator work in her. Each time invited her to beg if she wanted. After the next, I turned the vibrator on strongly, and left her for perhaps three minutes, her body squirming more and more, moans gently coming from her. I turned the vibrator off.

Suddenly, as I turned the vibrator off she shouted out, she had broken. "Please let me cum".

I spoke to her - "louder, Alice. We need to hear what you want."

She cried out. "Please, turn the vibrator on again. Please let me cum. Please..........."

I quickly turned the vibrator on full. I quickly removed the silk scarves from her hands and feet. I let her roll on the floor until she screamed out in orgasm, he body racked and twitching as she came, never seeming to slow.

Of course she did slow, and then was lying on the floor, crying with the shame. Cumming like that. In front of this stranger. In front of her daughter. Allowing lust to take over her. I removed the vibrators, handed her a bathrobe. Made tea and coffee. Alice looked almost coy as she sat drinking her coffee. Grace looked flushed. Suddenly I was in control.

"Alice", I spoke gently. "Was that good?"

She could only nod.

"How good?"

She spoke quietly, her eyes bowed. "Fantastic."

"Alice". I spoke to her quietly again. "I am Fe-handa. I honour you, but you are mine. But when I take you it will be for your joy. But I decide how and where. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Fe-handa."

I continued "And more - Grace is mine as well. And maybe I will teach you to give each other pleasure as well. But I choose, I am in charge, and you will serve me. Do you understand?"

"Please not Grace - she's only..........."

I held up my hand "Grace is 18. She has also just watched a stunning erotic display by you. She is excited. Within a few minutes she will be mine. Do you understand that?"

Alice paused then let her eyes drop. "Yes Fe-handa".

Within half and hour I let my cock slide deeply into Grace, a sweet and delightful girl, as her mother watched and held her hand. Grace, now the influence of her mother was broken, was sweet, delightful, beautiful in orgasm.

Over the next few days, and into weeks, life together changed, and became very enjoyable. We shared a bed together. Chores together. We laughed together. Both became increasingly willing partners, both very erotic women, and after a couple of weeks became willing to make love to each other as well.

The next few weeks were full of the country from which these refugees had come. The country was all over the news on the television. There was a coup. The newspapers ended up on my doorstep - the wife of the executed opposition leader was living with me. Politicians came and went. Secret service officers were obviously watching us. At last Grace was invited to return to be the president of her country, a calling she said she could not refuse. The limousine waited at the door as she and her daughter left. She spoke briefly. "Thankyou Fe-handa. You have healed us. You will come to our country soon."

Gradually the people from the same people - including the women I had spent time with the previous year, returned to their own country. Margaret stayed, newly married, but it was clear the opportunities to be Fe-handa lessened hugely over the following months. Lessened until I received an airmail letter. With the president's seal. With an invitation.............

"Dear Fe-handa, please come to our country as an honoured guest. Our people know what you have done for us. Please come prepared for a very busy time.........".