Tribeca Encounter Ch. 01

Story Info
The secret seduction of a willing neighborhood MILF.
2k words
4.01
35.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbhnyc
jbhnyc
5 Followers

Its the 2nd week of September and back to school for the kids again. As usual, I walk my youngest son to the schoolyard for dropoff. Today is the 2nd day of class and I actually enter the yard with the other parents so I can drop off some class fees with the teacher. I usually drop him at the gate and go on my way to work without stopping in, but today I congregate with his class for a moment, and its a good thing I did.

As we approach the group, I notice a new parent, an attractive woman in her mid to late 30s, with a child I don't recognize. She seems to look a bit lost, as if she is unfamiliar with the routine. She sees an envelope in my hand for the teacher, and I ask her if she is waiting to see the teacher as well. She answers hesitantly, unsure if she is in the right place. I assure her that she is and introduce myself, noticing that she is attractive, but not made up for the day yet.

She is still in her morning sweats, though I can see that she would look good with a minimum amount of effort. She is petite, only 5'2 or so, but her top bears out that she has nice breasts and is not fat. I start to make small talk innocently, figuring it cannot hurt to be friendly. I discover after a few moments that her son is new to the school and they are new to the neighborhood.

It turns out that she and her son have taken an apartment nearby, as she is recently divorced. They previously lived in LA, but her cheat of a husband makes big bucks as an entertainment lawyer, so when he decided to move to NY for a better opportunity, she agreed to follow him under the condition that in exchange for her bringing their son to NY to be near his dad, she would in turn get an apartment downtown and plenty of alimony and child support, leaving her free to do as she pleases all day. She also figured that a fresh start in a new city would be a good idea.

We talked for a while about the school and the neighborhood until it was time to leave. As we did, we continued to talk, and I sensed that she did not know anyone in NY and wanted to keep talking. I told her that I owned my own business and I could go in late if she wanted to keep chatting over coffee. Her eyes lit up at the prospect of time with another adult, so we headed to a nearby diner.

Over coffee, she really opened up, detailing the collapse of the marriage after she caught him cheating with a young paralegal when their son was only 3. She clearly had a long drawn out legal battle that had taken its toll on her psyche and confidence. She won a big settlement in the end after proving what an asshole he had been, but he put her through the ringer in court. She had considered trying dating in LA, but could not bring herself to start when they suddenly moved to NYC. It became clear to me that she had not had any male attention or contact in months if not years. Her name was Amanda, she has dirty blonde hair and adorable blue eyes, and she was longing for some warmth and attention, that was for certain.

After about 45 minutes of mostly listening, I made it clear that I should get going to work. Her disappointment was evident, and she began to grill me about my life, my work and my day. I wear a wedding ring so it was obvious that I was not single, and I was not hitting on her in any way. I told her of my wife and family situation, and that we lived only a few blocks apart from her new building. We left the diner together, and the walk toward my parking garage led us right by her building. As we approached, she asked me if I would come up for another cup of coffee and so she could show somebody her new place. I hesitated but agreed, knowing that I could go to work or not as I choose, and thinking that this could possibly get interesting.

We rode up in the elevator together, she was smiling at me, clearly happy that a man was paying attention to her. We entered the apartment and she showed me around. After pointing out the bedroom, she said she had to pee, and excused herself to the bathroom. I felt emboldened and went into her bedroom to look at the photos on the dresser. They were all of her son, except one of her and him together on the beach. In the photo, she was in a bikini and looking pretty fine. I picked it up to examine it more closely when she came to the doorway. She saw me looking at it and casually asked me if I saw anything I liked as she approached me from behind my back. I turned to find her face to face with me and said that I found something lovely indeed.

Gently, I put my hand under her chin and leaned down to kiss her on the mouth. Without any hesitation, she melted into my arms and began to grind against me as we made out. I instantly decided to take this as far as I could given the circumstances. I moved her up against the bedroom wall and began to kiss her hard and deep, wedging my knee between her parting legs to feel her hot mound pushing back against it. She wanted and needed to be taken, that much was obvious. All that was unclear was how far she would go and how far I could take it.

I broke our kiss to nibble her neck and ears, and as she began to moan, I whispered in her ears "I am going to fuck you so good and so deep baby" and felt her legs weaken with desire. She thrust her tongue deep in my mouth with a groan, and I felt her hand pull my ass into her body. I hooked my fingers under her tshirt and pulled it up over her head in one motion.

Looking her right in the eye, I say firmly "I see that you need a good hard orgasm, and I aim to give it to you right now". She just stared at me as I leaned down to take her left nipple in my teeth. My hands moved around to cup her ass as my tongue circled her nipple, feeling it harden as she coos, until it is a hard as a pencil eraser, at which point I graze my teeth over it and then move to her right tit for more of the same. She is leaning back against the wall and I look up to see her closed eyes.

I move back up to kiss her mouth and slide my right hand inside her sweatpants, over her panty covered ass cheek and down between her legs, where I use my fingertip to slide under her panty and raise my forefinger up into her now soaking wet cunt. It is hot and gooey in there and her tongue begins to work mine fiercely as she feels me probing her vagina. She is on fire and clearly has not had anyone touch her this way in months if not years.

Softly, I work back down to her neck and earlobe, and I whisper in her ear "Do you like my finger in your pussy baby?". She moans, encouraging me to proceed, but I don't. I want to hear her, see if she will actually beg me for it, to if she is malleable enough to make her my slut.

Now I whisper again, "Tell me how hot I am making you or I will stop right now." I hear her gulp for air as she realizes that I am not playing here. She is on fire and needs me to touch her clit, but she is unsure of herself.

Seeing an opportunity, I take the pinky finger of my hand that is in her panty and begin to rub it over her moist asshole as I lick her earlobe and say " I am going to make you beg me to stop making you cum as soon as you tell me how bad you need it". Now she is groaning and soon the first knuckle of my pinky is in her asshole.

She softly moans, "Please fuck me. I need to cum so bad." I pull back and look in her eyes and tell her to tell me again. She now has a tear in her eye and is trembling with desire and nerves.

"Tell me so I can pleasure you the way you deserve". She looks at me with resignation and repeats herself, this time looking me square in the face. When she does, I smile and take her by the hand over to the edge of the bed. I kneel down in front of her and pull her sweats and panty off with one swift tug, leaving me face to face with her neatly trimmed hole. I begin to kiss around her midsection, catching the scent of her rapidly accumulating juices, as she is now anticipating my tongue inside of her. I look up and tell her to lie on her back with her feet over the edge of the bed. She obeys and I move in between her legs, spreading them and putting her knees over my shoulders, my feet on the floor.

Still fully dressed, I rip my shirt off over my head and begin to lick her inner thighs while running my fingertip up and down her moist outer lips. I look ahead to see her glistening labia just an inch from my hungry mouth, begging to be tasted. I tease her for a few minutes, licking her thigh but glancing over her lips gently. I hear her moaning to herself, I could swear she is saying "please..." I move forward and slide my tongue up and down her lips, feeling their wet stickiness as she moans.

I move my right hand atop her mound and use my thumb and forefinger to pull her lips apart and expose her swollen clit. I begin to attack it slowly at first, lapping at it, then over and around it as I begin to work my left forefinger into her cunthole. I feel her getting into a rhythm and notice the rising and falling of her midsection. I dive in and begin eating her like there is no tomorrow, working my finger and now a second finger into her hole, reaching up and in to locate her g spot. I begin sawing my fingers like a cock into her pussy while my tongue is ravaging her clit. She is now gushing like a geyser and her hands have moved onto the top of my head.

She is rocking onto my mouth with a steady rhythm when suddenly she begins to cry out loud "Oh my god, I am going to fucking cum". At that, I suck her erect clit in between my lips and increase the pace of my fingering. She now starts bucking her ass up off the bed and I feel like she is creaming on me. Her body tenses up as her ass elevates and she begins a low moan that rises rapidly into some noise that I have never heard before. My mouth is filled as she squirts volumes of her pussy juice into my throat and all over my face as she cries out loud.

I don't slow down for a moment but keep attacking her clit with my tongue until she is whimpering, telling me "I can't take anymore."

I slowly raise myself up to say "Yes you can, you can take much more. I have only started to pleasure you." She smiles at me and says "Whatever you need babe, I have never cum like that in my life." I stand before her, and as I begin to unbutton my pants, I watch as she starts to rub her pussy and works her finger inside for me to see...

jbhnyc
jbhnyc
5 Followers