Trick or Treat!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking her lips, Scarlett slipped her fingers out of Gal's lower suit and brought her slick fingers up to inspect them under the low light of her bedroom. Looking them over, Scarlett licked her lips and sucked them clean, completely scooping up all of Gal's slick juices from her fingers.

"You taste good Gal." Scarlett said with a smile, looking down at her before slowly moving up and off of her new conquest and laying herself down on the side of the bed. Scarlett spread her legs apart and looked over at Gal, practically inviting the darker haired woman to just take her. Gal got up on her knees on the bed and reached up to remove her own wig and she threw it to the other side of the room. She slowly rolled her black catsuit down around her long legs and pushed the suit off of her body.

Licking her lips, Scarlett slipped her fingers out of Gal's lower suit and brought her slick fingers up to inspect them under the low light of her bedroom. Looking them over, Scarlett licked her lips and sucked them clean, completely scooping up all of Gal's slick juices from her fingers.

"You taste good Gal." Scarlett said with a smile, looking down at her before slowly moving up and off of her new conquest and laying herself down on the side of the bed. Scarlett spread her legs apart and looked over at Gal, practically inviting the darker haired woman to just take her. Gal got up on her knees on the bed and reached up to remove her own wig and she threw it to the other side of the room. She slowly rolled her black catsuit down around her long legs and pushed the suit off of her body.

"So you want me to finger you too?" Gal asked, raising an eyebrow as she placed a hand on her waist as she looked over the blonde woman.

"Hmmm... No. I think you need to use something with a bit more size." Scarlett said, a sly smile on her face as she looked the now nude Gal Gadot up and down. "Bedside table, it's got the batteries in." Scarlett said with a sly smile. Rolling onto her hands and knees and effectively presenting herself for the Israeli woman.

Gal climbed off of the bed and walked over to the bed where Scarlett had suggested she check out. Pulling the drawer open, Gal raised an eyebrow and pulled the large vibrator out. Looking it over. Gal turned to look at Scarlett.

"So, Zoe Kravitz had a point huh?"

"Oh please, like I ever fucked Lenny Kravitz." Scarlett said, smirking. "Come on Gal, get over here.

Gal looked the large black vibrator over before putting it back into the drawer and turning to face her costume. Picking the pool of fabric up, Gal fingered the material carefully before picking up the two ecrisma sticks that she had brought with her. Looking over the two sticks, Gal tossed one of them over the shoulder and held the other smooth plastic baton in one hand. She looked it over before looking over to Scarlett who was still on her hands and knees. Walking up to the blonde who was still presenting herself, Gal climbed onto the bed and moved up behind Scarlett. With the plastic toy in her hand, Gal tapped the plastic stick in her hand, testing the weight of it before she lifted it up and whacked the stick against Scarlett's ass cheek. As soon as the toy hit Scarlett's ass cheek, the blonde let out a low shriek of pleasure and looked over her shoulder to the Israeli woman.

"Fuck! That feels... Good..." Scarlett moaned, biting down on her bottom lip as Gal grinned and struck the ass cheek again making the blonde yelp in pleasure again. Gal continued to strike against Scarlett's rear, making sure to hit each of her cheeks at least two more times before she looked between the blonde's legs and saw just how much her lower entrance was positively dripping with arousal. Licking her lips, Gal reached down with her free hand and split Scarlett's soaking wet lips open before sliding the toy inside of the blonde with her dominant hand. Sliding the fake ecrisma stick inside of Scarlett to the point where it was only the handhold left outside of it, Gal nodded her head and took hold of Scarlett's hair, yanking the blonde's head up and off of the bed so she could really hear just how loud Scarlett was moaning for her.

Sliding the toy in and out of Scarlett's dripping wet folds, Gal grinned as she could hear the smoky voice of the woman who she was now pleasuring. The toy started to slip in and out of the blonde into an easy rhythm and Gal could hear Scarlett already starting to get hotter and hotter. Sliding the toy inside of Scarlett, Gal looked down at the buxom blonde and slowly reached down behind the woman. Using her free hand, she pressed Scarlett's asscheeks apart and reached down to press her tongue against the tight backdoor of Scarlett Johansson. Gal watched as Scarlett threw her head back and managed to look over her shoulder to where Gal was kneeling down and doubly stimulating her.

Scarlett had never had her ass eaten before and as she watched Gal go at it, the blonde woman let out a long, low groan as she felt the tip of Gal's tongue tease against her own back door. The feeling of the fake ecrisma stick sliding in and out of her pussy and then having the added feeling of Gal's own tongue pushing up against her asshole was enough for the blonde to start to react to it. Her walls were already squeezing down tightly on toy as it moved in and out of her dripping wet entrance and with the feeling of the tongue on her back door, Scarlett bit down on her bottom lip and then reached down to grab at the pillow, biting down on it and doing her best to not scream out in pleasure. The feeling of her pussy being penetrated so strongly and then having Gal Gadot eat out her ass, the blonde was soon well on her way to a hot orgasm. Her fingernails clawed down on the sheets of her bed and she was almost certain that she had broken several of them off but she didn't care as she started to pant into the pillow.

Gal rolled her tongue all around the tight back door of Scarlett as she watched the woman writhe in her arms. Still sliding the toy in and out of the hot, dripping wet entrance, the darker haired woman made sure to keep Scarlett under control as she ate away at Scarlett's tight ass. Watching Scarlett's body clench up, her whole entire frame exploded and she orgasmed hard over the toy stick inside of her wet pussy. Despite how tight her body became, Gal continued to lick against Scarlett's ass as she watched the toy become wetter and wetter while Scarlett just came hard around the toy. Slowly, Scarlett slumped down, face first in the pillows on her bed as Gal came up and off of the blonde's asshole. Sliding the toy out of Scarlett, Gal inspected the toy as a lot of Scarlett's juices slowly rolled down the large, thick toy. Leaning in, Gal ran her tongue along the side of the toy before nodding her head.

"You taste excellent Scarlett. I think I'd want more from the source."

"Gal, you can taste me whenever you want." Scarlett said, managing to lift her head up from the pillows. "But... We stay up here much longer people are going to ask questions." Scarlett added, quite correctly too. Gal nodded her head and looked around the room before walking over to the small vanity mirror and table combination before pulling out a slim tube of lipstick. Revealing it to her, Gal nodded her head and walked back to Scarlett, rolling the blonde over onto her back and straddling Scarlett's stomach. Leaning down, the dark haired beauty pushed the tip of the lipstick to Scarlett's breasts and started to slowly write out her phone number across Scarlett's large breasts.

"You can call me." Gal said, rather flatly as she climbed off of the blonde. "And next time? You're eating my ass."

12