All Comments on 'Tricked & Treated'

by LustyLovers

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Softly WhispersSoftly Whispersover 19 years ago
WONDERFUL!!!! Utterly romantic and naughty

A winner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
perfect!!

I loved this story. So erotic, naughty, romantic and touching. Speaking of touching.....

Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well thought out characters

Great story...I like the time you took getting into the action and how you kept it very realistic, not moving too fast or just jumping into sex as if the guy wouldn't know anything!

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful imaginative story... thanks!

Wow! Thank you for such a creative and well written story. I loved the background given to the characters and the emotional aspect of the coupling. Fantastic!

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailover 19 years ago
Scared me~

Tricked and treated me...thanks for the read...(~_*)

gypsyshadegypsyshadeover 19 years ago
Wonderfully romantic!

Totally believable, although those latex outfits rarely fit anyone "perfectly" on someone else.. lol great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful story

What a tender and touching story! Excellent buildup and sensual tension along with top quality character creation. No short rush to the bed, instead we get a good view of their past and that great rush of "I've got to try this or I'll regret it forever" inspiration!

My thanks for such a wonderful story.

Kydreamer

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful

It had Me smiling the whole time thank you.

Always, E

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Truly Wondeful!

A truly beautiful, sensual, love story. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It is erotic but warm deep love.

Nightowl21

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fantastic

a wonderful experience. hope there is a follow up to the story

EroticaReaderRoxyEroticaReaderRoxyover 19 years ago
A Must Read

This had all the elements that I look for in an Erotic Story. A well thought out plot. Very well written. And the erotic scenes paced realistically enough to make me wonder is this fact or fiction? My lover and I like to take turns reading a sexy story to each other at the end of a long day. This will be the one that I'll be tucking him in with ( referring to me not the bed ) tonight. Thanks L.L.

MLyonsMLyonsover 19 years ago
This is a very very good story

Excellent erotic tension, and very good characterization. It made me tear up at the point when Monica started crying before the lights were turned on. Eliciting a reaction like that really takes some skill, and I applaud you. Moreover--there is some outstandingly described sex that melded with the context and chracterization beautifully. Congratulations on an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ooo

Loved it. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

Amazing story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
^_^

All I can say is WOW!

FleatopiaFleatopiaover 19 years ago
Wowza

I really enjoyed this story. I read it earlier today and decided to give it another look after I got home this evening. It's still incredible! The characters are wonderful, the emotion very moving, and the sex real. Thank you for sharing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

Sexy and well written. One of the best I've read

logophilelogophileover 19 years ago
Sweet as candy

Hi! Loved the characters and the way that there was true love wound up in all that great sex! Going to go read your other stories!

EroticaReaderRoxyEroticaReaderRoxyover 19 years ago
Better the second time

Keep coming back to this story. I love it. It's one of the best so far. Good luck!

sacksackover 19 years ago
WOW, you are good!

Superb writing, this is one of the longest Halloween contest entries, but repays repeated readings. Next to this, my Halloween entries are like a cake with the baking powder left out! Oh well, there's always next year....I think your story will be in the top 3!!

Crystal GoddessCrystal Goddessover 19 years ago
WOW

That was by far one of the best erotic stories I've ever read..Kudos to you dear..keep up the good work!!

neonlyteneonlyteover 19 years ago
Sexy Read

Very sexy read. Great story, great sex.

Neon

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot Hot Hot. This story will make anyone hot

This story will make anyone hot.

Makes me want to take my special one out for my love at any time. And at Halloween, we will play this game for sure.

Keep them coming.

Aileena_SylvanAileena_Sylvanover 19 years ago
Eroticism at its finest.........

Beautifully passionate, well crafted, great characters.. deliciously written imagery. I felt everything Mona and Mitch did as you expressed it for us. Reminded me of a simliar situation I've been in, and how good it felt to let the truth be shared and enjoyed. /purrs softly, very very well done. Am off to read more of your stories.

LustyLoversLustyLoversover 19 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

We just wanted to Thank everyone for taking the time to read, vote, and comment. We've been away for almost three years, so coming back and getting the kind of wonderful feedback we've received has really made us feel great!

We plan on digging in our heels here at Literotica and getting back into the swing of things. This has been a great start. Thanks again everyone for making us feel welcome. We really appreciate it.

Bob and Becky

EroticaReaderRoxyEroticaReaderRoxyover 19 years ago
Your Welcome

Just glad to see you posting again. I've read all your stories, and haven't been disappointed yet. Be looking forward to anything more you post.

Angelique BouchetteAngelique Bouchetteover 18 years ago
Mmmm!

Loved it! It made me wet my panties!

EccentrickgeniusEccentrickgeniusover 11 years ago
Amazing

This is my favorite story. Thank you so much. Every time I read it, I get all teary-eyed and my husband gets a great night!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous