All Comments on 'Tricky Aunt Vicki'

by astralmote

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Written by a minor?

If you're not underage, I'll eat my socks. You sure as hell write as if you never advanced beyond a grade-school education. Way too underwritten to be enjoyable. Even from a strictly "wack-off" point of view, it was lame, but from a 'literary' perspective (and this is 'lit'-erotica, after all), it's a friggin' drawing with crayons -- or a fingerpainting by a 'chump'-anzee.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
What a delightful Trick

Please Sir/Madam may we have another(chapter)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More chapters.

Please continue with more of this story. I found it enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very nice I really liked it

Very nice story..I hope you have more in mind for her..as for the negative comment above..he's an idiot ..not all stories are great..but at least they need to leave comments to help you not affend you..keep up the good work you are doing a good job

R

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great First Submittal

Don't let the turkey's get you down. I liked it, but would have been even better if you had not pretended to stay asleep, instead, wake up and start playing with her breasts, suck her nipples and see how hard you can make them. Then show her you are a REAL man, flip her on her back and make her scream in ecstasy begging you for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow...

That was an incredible story. Nevermind the Anon guy down below. Notice how they never leave their name and belittle other writers just for the audacity of putting something up? We'll never know the why's of their ideology. Even if there were no colorful expressions of literary performance, does not make it any less a work of art. Keep up the good, no, great work. Can't hardly wait for the next go 'round with Tricky Vicki.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Would love a sequel

Too bad there's no follow up story of what was in store for the next night...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous