Trilogy Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nookybear
nookybear
8 Followers

John's hands now roamed to her arse, and his fingers began to spread her wider and wider, till, having coated his fingers with juices from her and his shaft, he rubbed into her brown ring, until two fingers slipped just inside. Wailing, she pictured the stranger behind her, his prick at her arse, and she dropped forward on to her hands, supporting her weight, staring into Johns' eyes. Grinding writhing, she imagined the stranger burrowing his prick into her arse. She kissed John and enjoyed the sensations of twin filling once more as his fingers in her arse alternated the invasion of her body with his prick in her sweet lovebox. She began to pant like a puppy, and kissed him, hotly, feverishly all over his face as first she felt a well of sensations flooding her arse as she came from that attention, which then loosed the orgasm inside her pussy as she collapsed onto John, sobbing and wailing.

His fingers left her rear hole, and she pictured the face-less stranger stepping away, just as John rolled her onto her back, scattering their plates and the empty bottle of wine. She wailed as he pinned her arms each side with his hands, and raising himself on his feet, rode into her. His hard smooth cock ploughed her furrow deep and wide, and she knew she was going to come again straight away. Hard triggering of pleasure boiled over inside her, a tidal wave of feeling that left her shaking and quivering as he pounded away at her.

His body only touched hers at their hands, and where his cock slipped in and out of her. He didn't kiss her, he didn't lie on her, he just pressed on, stabbing her with his dagger till she heard his familiar groan. His body spasmed and shook as he drew the tip of his cock to the very edge of her pussy, making himself come just inside her lips, the semen pouring from him and bubbling at the entrance to her. When he gave his last twitch, he dropped onto her, and slid the full length back into her, deep, before he began to soften.

This final act drove her over the last edge, and she clamped her legs and her arms round him as she shook under his body, holding him close to her as she came and came and came. She sucked him deep into her as he began to soften, and massaged him with the muscles inside her, feeling his spunk dribbling from her sex around him. Secretly, it began to stickily run down the inside of her thighs and to her bottom, to stain the blanket.

They lay again, holding each other, basking in the warmth for an age, before parting and pulling themselves away from their embrace. Dried patches of cum on her leg, and on the base of shaft peeled from their skin, and she sat up to run her fingers through her hair. She spied her skirt and blouse on the side of the clearing, and was just going to get them when she remembered her dress in the hamper.

Wiping herself on a tissue, she slipped the dress over her shoulders while John dressed, and she stepped away from the blanket into the path of sunlight now moved across the clearing.

Turning, John caught sight of her, her nakedness sheathed in a seeming shroud of misty white light as she stood in the sun to tease him. He stood and strode over to her, lifting her up and kissing her deeply, clasping her to him, wanting her again. She slipped away from him to fetch her discarded clothing and slip her sandals back onto her feet. They packed the hamper back up, with the still unopened second bottle of wine, and headed back to the car. Twice she almost snagged the dress on the undergrowth, but managed to keep it from being damaged.

Back at the car, they stowed the things safely on the back seat, and he took her round to the front of the car, laying her flat on the bonnet, kissing her all the while, raising the skirt of the dress to peer at her nakedness. He wanted her there and then, but they both knew it was too soon, so they settled for a cuddle and kiss, before she told him to drive. She slid into the passenger seat, watching him keenly out of her eye as he deftly put the car into gear and reversed out onto the road.

She blushed, throwing her hand to her mouth, as they spotted another car tucked into the roadside, not far from the entrance to the woods. No occupants were in it, and she laughed out loud, nervously, wondering if it were another courting couple, or some voyeur. Her mind raced, thinking what if they had been seen, and she had been seen doing such acts of sexuality.

John just laughed, saying "Ignore it, forget it" but it was some miles before the blush faded from her cheeks.

V

They meandered along the quiet country lanes for a while, just soaking up the pleasant afternoon, warm air, no hurries, and nowhere to be. John calmly drove, allowing the car to follow the curves and bends, driving steadily and collectively. Janet looked at him beside her, his strong hand holding the wheel while the other elbow lolled on the window's edge. She smiled at him and stroked his leg. He smiled back, but missed the glint in her eye. Her hand began to stroll higher and further, into his crotch and then back down to his knee.

He hissed as she suddenly grabbed his bold ridge, outlined by the denim, and began to protest when her fingers popped the buttons on his fly. He pulled into a gateway and was about to remonstrate with her, when she reminded him of his own flirting in the car earlier. He shrugged, as if in defeat when she began to tug his jeans partly down, till her cool fingers found his throbbing heat, and popped it into the air.

When he made to lay back and allow her free fettle, she sat back in her seat, just saying, "Drive"!

Stunned, he asked her what she meant.

"Just drive", and she stopped him rearranging his clothes. And so it was that they pulled out of the gateway, back onto the country lane, with Janet's hand on his tool, as he nervously carried on driving. As they approached a dual carriageway, he made to push her hand away, but she obstinately refused to let go. The road they were joining ran all the way round the town, skirting all the different estates and villages, saving through-traffic entering and congesting the city centre.

Telling him to stay on this road until she had finished, she waited for a suitable gap behind and in front, away from prying eyes of other drivers, and bobbed her head down onto his lap. Her seat belt quietly rolled back into its' holder as her lips closed around the red angry head of his shaft, her hand gripping the base of the shaft, dragging his foreskin as far back as it would go. Rolling all around this peak of his heat, her tongue licked and moistened him, and occasionally she would close her lips around him and suck, before dragging their softness across his very tip, releasing him before her tongue returned to caress and tease.

Fingers, wrapping and coaxing, began to fondle his balls, and the sound of the tyres on the road and the rush of air around them heightened every sense. He was careful to avoid being too close to anyone he overtook.

He was sure they would never see Janet tucked in his lap, but he wouldn't be able to trust his own expression not to give him away. Wave after wave of pleasure flowed through his groin, and it seemed a separate being to the rest of him as he held his eyes on the road. Occasionally, he would drop one hand to caress her head, her neck, as she began to drive him, push him, and suck him to release.

Despite their earlier exertions in the woods, he felt the familiar burden of come begin to flow around his balls. No doubt Janet had sensed it too, because just as he seemed on the point of coming, she snapped her head away from him, sitting bolt upright and fastening her seat belt.

He groaned again at her, his cock standing hard and brooding. She leaned towards him, and held it lightly, one finger tracing around the rim of his helmet as she pulled the foreskin back up to cover him. She laughed gently at his pain in his face, and his disappointment, then slowly rubbed him, up and down, her thumb and forefinger circling his bell end.

She watched as his eyes remained on the road, half his mind on the driving, half on the torture that she was giving him. Yet again, just when she thought that it was too close, she stopped, releasing him from her hold. They were coming up to one of the big shopping malls, and she told him to pull in and go to the far end of the car park.

Covering his cock with her hand, as they drove in and out of the parking lanes, she watched as he guided the car to the far end of the lot. At this time of day, though it was busy, few people came up to this end, as it was too far to walk to and from the car. They pulled up alongside a transit van, shielding them from the buildings, with just a few sparse cars in the rows in view behind them.

He killed the engine and undid his seat belt. Staring at the blank brick wall in front of the car, he groaned again as she began to wank him to full hardness. His head lolled back, and he closed his eyes. He never thought anything of it when he heard her seatbelt snick out again. But when the car door suddenly opened, and she was gone, his eyes were open in a flash.

Standing in front of the car, her back against the wall, and one foot propped up against the bumper, she splayed her dress open, gathering the flimsy cloth up to her waist. When he made no move to get out of the car, she licked one finger, and very slowly dipped it into her sex, only pulling it out to beckon him to her. He eased from the car, clumsily walking towards her, his jeans open, and his cock stuck out straight in front of him, his balls hanging over the waistband of his boxers.

As he glanced nervously down the side of the building towards the Store entrance, she stepped to the car and spread her body on the warm bonnet. The burning of the heat of the engine bore into her as she heard him grunt, roughly part her cheeks apart, and then slip straight into her. No effort, no foreplay as such, but straight in, deep, true, and hard.

She was, of course, wet, willing, and ready for him. She trusted him to have the sense to make sure no one would venture down here till they were finished, but she need not have worried. Having teased him enough in the car, she felt the familiarity of his rapid strokes soon after he had entered her and then his grunting as he spasmed into the finally few strokes. He came in her, driving the last push in so hard that the breath was driven from her lungs. She milked him with her muscles until he finally withdrew from her.

He stepped back, and she heard the rustle of his clothes as he regained his dress sense, while she stayed there, relishing in the heat of the bonnet and the sensations in her crutch as the sun played its' rays on her arse, bare to the world. Sighing, she stood, and folded the crumpled dress back down, smoothing the material as best as she could over her belly and thighs. He stood at the driver's door, pulling the handle to open it. She walked away from him, towards the entrance to the store.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

She looked back over her shoulder, laughing, and calling him to come with her, they could do with a walk round the shops. Bemused, he shook his head, locking the door, and running to catch her up. Pulling his arm to tuck hers into it, she snuggled up to him as they strolled in through the doors to mingle with the others. Here she was, having just been fucked in the open air, in broad daylight, in a car park, walking through a shop. A smile played across her lips. Her belly still felt on fire, the thrill of a quickie just as much to her as a long slow pleasure making in bed. She hadn't wanted to come herself, she had wanted to tease him until he could hold back no more. She dragged him all the way round the shop, whispering things in his ear that made him blush and turn to her, telling her to stop it!

She could feel the warmth of the glow of satisfaction inside her belly as his come began to run down her thighs before drying there. As much as he loved making love to her, worshipping her very sex, the entrance to her, she loved his seed and the feeling of him bursting, exploding, and letting himself pour into her. For as much as he respected the fact that he could enter her very body, her soul, she allowing him that invasion, he never realised how much she appreciated his spill in her. The fact that over the years they had both learnt restraint and pace with each other, often delaying their own pleasure for the other to come first, merely made each coming worth that wait. But every now and then, she just loved the feeling of a quick shag, the roughness and thrill of it special in its' own way.

VI

Walking back to the car she suggested that they call into a pub for a quick drink, they had nothing to rush home for. He looked at her, sensing that she was still in a playful mood. He pointed out that they still had a bottle of wine in the hamper, but she just shook her head and said a pub would be a nice change. Somewhere different, somewhere they hadn't been before. And weren't likely to go back to she nearly added. Back at the car, she reached behind the seat for the hamper, opening it while he started the engine, purring into life easily. Leaning back, at the side of the transit van, she slipped the dress from her body, draping it on the passenger seat. John nearly choked when he saw that she was naked save but for her sandals.

"For God's sake, Janet…" he stammered.

Laughing, she rubbed her breasts, rolling the flesh in her hands, and poking the nipples through her splayed fingers. She trailed one hand down onto her belly, and in typical Schoolgirl pose, cocked her head to one side and put a finger in her mouth. Feeling decidedly wicked, she trailed the hand with the wet finger down her body, slowly, agonising the look in his eyes as she hooked it, slipping it in and out of her sex, in front of him in broad daylight. She felt free, released, and able to do anything.

"Christ almighty Janet, some-one is coming" he hissed.

She thought he meant her, till she heard footsteps from the other side of the van. Quickly, she slipped the wrap round skirt back on her waist, and pulled the blouse onto her arms, but didn't do the buttons up. Just as she was putting the hamper back, a couple walked not thirty yards away, back to their own car. Her breasts dangled down below the cover of the blouse, giving John an impromptu flash. She popped herself back into the passenger seat, and pulling her lipstick from the glove compartment, applied a bloom of red gloss to her lips in the mirror.

John drove swiftly but safely back along the dual carriageway until they came to a junction showing some villages not far away. Janet slowly buttoned up most of the buttons, but not all, just enough to keep showing John a hint of cleavage now and then.

Within fifteen minutes they were sat in the corner of a country pub, John with a pint of shandy and Janet with a large Brandy. They chatted quietly, away from the view and gaze of the few locals there. This was probably the quiet part of the day in there, after the lunchtime rush and before the evening crowds came out.

After sitting there for a while, Janet spotted a pool table in the back room of the pub, and daring John to go refresh her glass challenged him to a game. It was years since they had played, it would be a fun way to end their excursions of the day, she thought. As he made his way over to the pool table, she had racked the balls up and was testing her aim, just gliding the cue ball up and down the table. Obviously women didn't play pool in this pub, as she attracted a couple of frowns and stares from the few people who had seen her walk over. She shrugged them away, not caring, this was just going to be one quick game and then away.

Their laughter echoed round the room, as they both played good and then silly shots. Every opportunity she got, she would try and distract him by a flash of her thigh, or a glimpse of her cleavage. She had even undone her buttons far lower than she had ever dared to before in her life while she was out, and at one stage actually had one breast lying naked on the cushion!

She deliberately chose to make one shot, which was hard, rather than take an easy option. Bending her body to the table, she lined up the cue and cue ball, then opened her legs wider and shuffled backwards. This pinned John between her and the table. No one from the other room could see them as they played their game, and she rubbed her pussy against his ridge of pressure in his jeans.

She heard him gasping, she had caught him right. His hands grabbed her waist and pulled her back onto him as he leaned more into her and her body. Just when she thought they might both get out of control, she went to take her shot. But he slipped back, slightly away from her.

She shrugged her shoulders and carried on with her aim. Just then, she felt the shaft of his cue between her legs, his free hand pulling the skirt up at the back and away from her. She trembled as he slid the length of polished wood along her lips, the delicate pressure tingling her every sense. And he had hold of the tip of the cue, which meant that every pull back splayed her open with the handle end of the cue.

"Take it firm, and slow, be steady" he said. The pool, or her cunt? She didn't care. She wouldn't care if he slid the end of it inside her and fucked her there on the table in the pub with his cue. But he didn't. He stepped smartly away from her, reaching the table with the drinks, and taking a large mouthful of his.

"Go on then" he teased, knowing full well that she was incapable of anything. He had left her on the brink, on the very edge, the peak of the summit, without letting her see the other side. So, he had teased her, and he would pay for it! She took the shot, missing the pot by a mile.

She walked on unsteady legs over to him, draining most of her glass in one fell swoop, huskily telling him it was his shot. The bastard knew she had been close. Her eyes must have said it all, as she could see everything in the room, but blurred around the edges. It took a few minutes longer for her mind to clear completely, but she made him pay for it.

When she was watching him play a shot, she would grip the cue tightly, and place it between her legs, out of sight of any inquisitive eyes, and rub the narrow shaft along her open quim. She almost got carried away when he was on a roll, he was potting ball after ball, and she was masturbating openly in front of him, till finally he fluffed a shot.

As he told her it was her shot, he sounded almost as breathless as she was. In the end, she potted the black accidentally and so the game drew to a close. He stared at the slick trail she had left on the shaft of the cue, wiping it almost sacredly as he placed his beside it. They finished their drinks, waved at the barman on their way out, and so headed back home.

VII

The evening air was still warm, but cooling slightly, and as they pulled back into their drive, dusk was falling. Janet wandered out onto the garden while she waited for the kettle to boil, and idly began checking the flowers and plants. John followed out after her, and pulled the hosepipe from the wall, watering the dry soil and wetting all the plants. Inevitably, she got in the way of the fine spray and shrieked as the cool water wet her blouse.

John just laughed, and diverted it away from her. The sudden shock of the water on her clad bosom had hardened her nipples, so they now stretched the silk in front of them. She shivered as the material cooled, and walked in front of John once more. He frowned as she was wetted, flicking the pipe to one side, but she followed it, ending up chasing it. They began laughing and playing like kids in the summer. She wrestled with him, and they both fell to the ground, the water playing not inches from her hand.

nookybear
nookybear
8 Followers