Trilogy Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nookybear
nookybear
8 Followers

He pressed her breasts harder and harder, kissing and licking the exposed skin at the back of her neck, folding her will and holding her soul against his skin. He began to stroke her nipples, then pull at them, seeming to make them impossibly long before mashing and massaging them again with the palms of his hands. Her slight sighs escaping from her lips let him know this was good for her, and she knew it must be good for him, as his prick was painfully trapped between them, fully erect now, ragingly hard, yet pointing down still.

This simply pushed him into ensuring she would feel the pulse of another coming before he even thought of himself. He slid one hand onto her belly, pulling her backwards, pressing her harder into his flesh, and still not allowing him even the remotest chance of an accidental release from the clasping hold on him. She moaned slightly, and mewing whimpers floated onto the air from her as he found the hood of her clit again, but this time with his finger. He brushed past it though, sensing that perhaps that may be too much for her too soon.

He still clasped one breast to her chest, the nipple squeezed tight between his knuckles where he could tweak and torture her with varying amounts of grip. He slid his finger straight into her channel, the hot juices allowing him to easily slide and move it around, finding the best position for him to hook and reach up to find her G-spot. And he did, easily. On the back of his hand, his cock nudged him, as he found that one piece within her, the one area that could really set her free and flying. Once that path was underway, she would never be able to hold back from her desires.

He smiled as he felt the walls of her vagina clamp around his finger, as he began to stroke and circle around that sensitive spot, the tenderest most lightest of moves would give her the greatest rewards possible, he knew that from experience. She began that rhythmic pounding and shaking of her torso as the convulsions inside her began to take a hold and have their own grip on her immediate destiny. Sure enough, she began that familiar tensioning of her vaginal walls, almost as if trying to crush the invader inside her.

And then it happened, and she cried out loud, her voice echoing around the gardens in the still night air. Breathing came hard for her, and she almost lost her grip on the doorframe, her body sagging heavily onto his finger inside her. His arm at her breast also took some of her weight, and he patiently twitched his finger at her inside, feeling wave after wave of pure power of pleasure studding its way across the walls of her moist tunnel.

Lost in the world he had plunged her into, she wasn't aware of exactly when he eased back from her, freeing the trapped shaft of his prick from her cleft. If she had had the chance to think back, she would have recognised the extra peak as the wide hot head of him rolled on up the valley before flickering over her perineum and just kissing the entrance to her backside. But she hadn't. And neither was she really aware of him spreading her labia wide with his fingers before easing his shaft into her, his knees bent to lower his torso to the right level. She only became aware of it when he had been thrusting into her for quite a while. Her hands still held on to the framework, and she gazed longingly at the moon as she felt him roll his girth into and out of her. She was coming almost every time he touched deep inside her, nothing quite as out-of-the-world as with his finger in her, but mini orgasms washed her clean from head to toe, each slightly longer and more powerful than the one before.

She recognised the signs; this would end in a mind-blowing burst of power inside her. She brought her legs in from the framework to stand up a little, but renewed her grip with her hands. When she was stood at the right height, she raised on leg and curled it almost impossibly towards his back. He must have sensed what she wanted, for his large hands grabbed her by the hips, his arms straightening and strengthening his hold on her as he began to take her weight and she lifted the other leg gingerly clear of the floor. And she flew.

Hanging on to the doorframe, John hanging onto her hips, thrusting into her, rocking her backwards and forwards. She opened her eyes to stare at the moon, the light filling her eyes, flooding her mind, while the cool air of the early hors whispered around her and kissed her skin in one sweet mouthful. She felt him quickening his pace, and the orgasms inside her began to melt into one another, till she felt it, her being burst free, and she dug her heels into his back, her thighs squeezing at his shaft as he finally loosed his come deep into her once more.

It rolled on, through her, over her, out of her, till she knew she could come no more. She let her legs fall to the floor gently, rubbing down his flanks, his cock still embedded in her, twitching and throbbing as it finally gave of its all within her. Their juices boiled over together, and she felt them slide onto the milky smooth skin of her thighs. She stood, legs like jelly, stunned by the feat they had achieved, until she found the strength to turn and hold onto him kissing him deeply.

Silently closing the door behind them, she led him by the hand into the house and up to their bed, where they cuddled under the warmth of the covers, yet her heart still pounded fast even as she heard him sigh and fall into sleep. She smiled to herself, and cradled his cock in her hand, curling into his side, and letting the warmth of his body take her into dreams.

nookybear
nookybear
8 Followers