All Comments on 'Trilogy: Twilight's Last Gleaming'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Again, as I have said before, EXCELLENT STORY!! You THE MASTER....I know the time and effort your team put into these chapters and stories. I only wish you could post one chapter in the morning and one in the afternoon...But alas, I shall have wait. Thank you and your team again..

Jeff

reader1971reader1971almost 10 years ago
Thank You

I really enjoy reading your stories, PLEASE continue to write. After reading this story, I see how you could end here, but please don't! Your profile is the first thing I check when I log in.

Thanks for the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Quality of the highest degree

Wifewatchman

Having finished the complete (as of now) series, I found the writing, plot twists, and character development to be of the highest quality. My heartiest *well done* and a hope that you will continue to entertain us with the exploits and adventures of the *Iron Crowbar*!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can anyone help me out here?

Last chapter, Ned said he raped his mom? I don't ever remember that happening.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Answer to question, giving help

See "Sperm Wars: The Family Menace" for the story of what Ned did to his mother.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 9 years ago
Yeah

I'm hooked......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for effort and content, Great story

eat it dear annnony

mac1729mac1729almost 3 years ago

Just wanted to post a quick comment that I have just recently found this series and enjoy it thoroughly. 5 stars all the way, I look forward to the many months of reading stories already written not having to wait for the next chapter.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Well I don't think it could have happened to anyone else. Now it's Elizabeth by the look of things.

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES