All Comments on 'Trimming the Trimmer'

by humantouch

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story,

Jeri should still have another, 'indescretion with Billy' after he has graduated from University.................

humantouchhumantouchalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for comments and PMs.

Most of my stories have been open ended where I would leave it up to the reader to consider, or imagine whether or not the relationship continues beyond the story. I wanted to detract from that with this one.

In addition I received a lot of PMs mentioning an idea about Jeri's husband coming home in the middle of the action and watching. I want to comment on them in bulk here. I didn't go in that direction on purpose. I am not a fan of a person watching their significant other in the act with someone else. Voyeurism is one thing, but watching someone you love gives me the chills, in real and in print. Jeri was unsure that she was still attractive by what her husband did. The point of the story was to relieve her of that and additionally to come to terms with what he did, so that she could move forward one way or another. Thanks.

litereader54litereader54over 11 years ago
Another great story

Another great story but grammatically you need to learn about TENSE. You need to get that straight and STOP switching tenses in mid-stream. You have great potential writing abilities but the spelling, grammar, and tense issues are distracting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous