Trinity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alec's dick was steadily leaking and this allowed it to smoothly slide up against Joshua's stomach. His hips thrusted against Joshua as his nipples continued to get sucked and played with. He could feel the tip of Joshua's cock rubbing on the underside of his balls and it was driving him crazy. Alec felt his balls shift and he knew he was quickly approaching a very large orgasm. Joshua must have felt the change too because he suddenly stopped and stepped back from Alec, both men gasping and trying to catch their breath.

"Why the hell did you stop?" Alec breathlessly demanded.

"We were both getting way too close, and I'm not ready for this to end yet." Joshua softly replied.

Joshua turned and dropped down into the water. Alec laughed and quickly followed him into the water. There were a few feet of space between the rock wall and the falling water. The two men playfully grabbed at each other in the water for a few minutes to allow themselves to cool down. It wasn't long before they began to kiss passionately all over again.

Joshua drifted until his back was up against the wall to allow them more stability and control in the water. Alec floated along with him, never breaking their hot kiss. Alec's hands reached held onto the wall behind Joshua. Their kiss deepened and playtime was over. Passion had taken over control of their bodies and there was no stopping it.

Joshua's body arched up to get as much body contact with Alec as possible. He wrapped his legs around Alec to pull the man closer. Joshua had always been a physical person before, but he never felt the need to be so close to someone. His cock was trapped in between their bodies and the friction was causing an intense amount of pleasure. Alec began to lick and suck on Joshua's neck as he thrusted against his body.

Joshua tightened his legs around Alec causing his body to slightly lift. This caused Alec's cock to slide behind his balls and start to rub against his hot hole. Joshua had only bottomed once his life, but looking at the gorgeous man in front of him made his ass twitch eagerly. Alec's cock continued to rub and massage Joshua's ass and it made him crave Alec even more.

"I want you inside me, Alec." Joshua panted out.

"W...what?" Alec stuttered. He had heard Joshua, but he wasn't sure if the man meant what Alec thought he meant.

"I need that big cock of yours inside me." Joshua's eyes pleaded with Alec. "Please."

Alec felt Joshua's legs tighten even more around his waist and he could feel Joshua's hole twitch and pull at his cock. Alec continued to slowly rub his cock against Joshua as he thought about the request. He didn't have much more time to think about it because Joshua tilted his hips and the head of his cock pushed right into Joshua's hot hole. The entry should have been extremely painful, but between Joshua's need and the fact they were practically submerged in water there really wasn't any pain.

"Oh my God." Alec breathed out as he felt his cock slide into Joshua's body. It was like pushing his cock into a hot, velvety furnace. "You're so fucking tight and hotter than hell."

Joshua wasn't able to respond to Alec. His body had gone into sensory overload. His ass practically hummed around Alec's thick, hard shaft. Joshua responded by pushing his ass up to meet Alec causing almost all of Alec's cock to sink into his tight ass. He wrapped his arms around Alec's neck and pulled him into a fiery kiss.

Alec had been afraid that he wouldn't know what to do, but the minute his cock entered Joshua's hot ass his body went on autopilot. He started a slow rhythm and thrusted gently into the gorgeous man under him. So many new sensations rocked his body Alec wasn't able to keep track of them. Joshua's ass muscles grabbed and massaged Alec's cock.

Alec had intended to keep his pace as slow and easy as possible, but Joshua had begun sucking and nibbling on his neck. Alec couldn't help it as he began to push his cock deeper and faster into Joshua. Joshua didn't protest in any way. He knew that Alec had never done it before, but the man was fucking him like a pro. Every time Alec's cock plunged inside of him it brushed over his prostate. Electric waves of pleasure rolled through Joshua's body and he knew that he wouldn't be able to hang on much longer.

Alec could feel Joshua's body tighten and he knew that Joshua was very close to reaching an orgasm. Alec quickened his pace trying to get them off together. Joshua grunted out a warning and Alec felt the man's cock twitch and then explode against his body underwater. Joshua's ass muscles clamped down hard on Alec's cock and that was all it took to send him over the edge. Alec thrusted one final time into Joshua and felt his cock explode deep inside of Joshua's ass.

The two men clung to each other as they shared an intense, earth shattering orgasm. Their lips met instantly and they shared a sweet, soulful kiss. Alec felt his body stir again, but it wasn't his cock. It was his heart. He felt that they just shared a lot more than just their bodies with each other. Alec felt like their souls had connected in some amazing way, but did Joshua feel the same way?

* * *

Vanessa giggled as she looked across the table at Sabrina. They had been spending hour after excruciating hour with each other waiting for Alec to return. Where the fuck had her wayward brother gone? Vanessa had subjected Sabrina to every girly sleepover idea that came into her head. At the moment almost every hair on Sabrina's head was braided and a green mud mask covered her face.

"Are you sure you don't want to dance some more?" Vanessa cheerfully asked.

"I'm positive." Sabrina grunted with a sigh. "If you make me do the Electric Slide or the Macarena one more time someone is going to die, though right now I'm not sure if I'll shoot you or myself."

"There is no reason for you to such a sour puss. We are totally having a great time. Doesn't every girl like to pamper herself?" Vanessa smiled.

"Why don't you just drop the game, Vanessa? I'm not nearly as stupid as you look." Sabrina sarcastically replied. "I know this blond thing is a total act. The only question I have, is why are you doing it?"

"I totally have no clue what you're talking about, but that was like totally harsh." Vanessa glared at Sabrina. "You obviously had a big ole glass of hater-aid of breakfast today."

"Have it your way. I'm going to wash this shit off of my face." Sabrina rolled her eyes and headed back towards the bathroom.

Vanessa stood up and went over to one of the windows. She gently eased back the curtain a bit and looked out into the darkness for any sign of her brother. Alec had been gone for almost three hours and she was starting to get worried. Vanessa had disliked Sabrina before, but that had changed during their time together. She decided that it was more than dislike; she hated Sabrina.

The woman was a condescending, arrogant bitch and Vanessa had to stop herself a few times that night from beating Sabrina senseless. Vanessa was sure that if Sabrina was to get laid that might kill the bug that was up her ass. Then again, that might not help at all because Vanessa figured any dick that got near Sabrina would freeze up and fall off. The woman was definitely a major ice queen.

Vanessa felt she might have to just pry the stick out of the woman's ass and just beat her with it. That thought of doing that at least brought a smile to Vanessa's face and eased some of her tension. If only Alec would get his ass here, she wouldn't have to deal with Sabrina much longer. Alec would be able to tactfully get rid of the pig. He was so much better dealing with people than she was.

Sabrina walked back into the living room just as her purse began to ring. She quickly walked over to the couch and retrieved her bag. Sabrina fished inside it for a few moments before pulling out a cell phone.

"Sabrina McKnight…where are you at?" She said into the small phone. "I'm on the employee island going over some business policies with the new security team. Yes, she is." Sabrina looked over at Vanessa and laughed into her phone. Vanessa's shoulders tensed and she took deep, calming breaths. "I don't know where he is. He told me that he was heading back to the office to finish some things up before turning in. Okay…I'll be here."

"Was that your boyfriend calling?" Vanessa's voice was completely sugar coated.

"I don't see how it is any of your business who calls me." Sabrina practically snarled.

"Testy, testy! You really need to calm down because you're like totally screwing up your aura." Vanessa giggled.

Before either woman could say another word the front door swung open. Vanessa pivoted her body and was prepared to toss her knife again when she saw who was standing there.

"It's about time you decided to return, Alec." Vanessa said shooting her brother an evil look. "Sabrina has been kind enough to keep me company the last few hours."

Alec saw the look of death on his sister's face and knew he was in for a world of trouble later, but he wasn't worried about it. He was too excited to talk to Vanessa about what happened back on the main island. Alec almost laughed out loud when he saw Sabrina's hair and there was some green crap stuck around her face in some places. Vanessa must have been putting the woman through a girls' night from hell.

"Did you two have fun while I was gone?" Alec asked with amusement.

"We had a wonderful time, Alec. I'm glad to see that you've finally come back though." Sabrina gushed. Vanessa wanted to throw up just from the fake sound that Sabrina's voice had taken. "We'll have time to go over some your ideas for the mission. We have to make sure we are all on the same page, otherwise we'll be going down in flames."

Vanessa had opened her mouth to interject something but was cut off at the sound of knocking on the door. All three of them looked at each other cautiously before Alec grabbed the doorknob. He could tell by the way Vanessa was standing that she most likely had a knife drawn and ready. Sabrina's hand was in her purse, most likely clutching a gun. Alec slowly opened to door to find a tall, beautiful blonde woman standing on their doorstep.

"Hi! Is Sabrina here?" The woman's voice had an easy grace to it. The woman looked past Alec and saw Sabrina standing on the other side of the room. She didn't wait to be invited in and walked towards Sabrina. "I've been looking all over the island for you. Thank goodness you had your cell phone on for once."

Vanessa and Alec surveyed the new woman to see if she was going to be any type of threat to their mission. They watched as the woman gave Sabrina a warm hug. Sabrina grinned at Vanessa, and it definitely made her uncomfortable.

"I can't believe I was so rude." The woman said as she turned back to Vanessa and Alec. "I barged in here and didn't even introduce myself."

"Let me do the honors." Sabrina sweetly smiled. "Vanessa Lane, Alec Kent, I'd like you to meet..."

"Sabrina, I am not an invalid. I'm perfectly capable of introducing myself." The woman interrupted Sabrina with a gentle laugh and a sweet smile. "It's nice to meet you both." She said as she extended her hand towards Vanessa. "I'm Paige Finnegan, Joshua's wife."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Trinity Ch. 02 Previous Part
Trinity Series Info

Similar Stories

Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
The Divide Two different species must work together to survive.in Gay Male
Trinity: Origins Ch. 09 Reunion.in Gay Male
Free Wolf Lonely weretiger meets alpha werewolf.in Gay Male
Focus, Denial and Whipped Cream Mark finds that his worst enemy is the love of his life.in Gay Male
More Stories