Trinity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yours,

Joshua”

“It seems that our plan is falling into place without us having to do anything.” Alec said. “Here is what we are going to do. Sabrina, you can head over to the hotel tonight and track down Paige. Vanessa and I will head over to ‘our waterfall’ and take care of Dreamcatcher. I think we should try to bring them both in alive. That way we can strip them of information that might be useful for the Covenant. By the way, how does Paige fit into this equation? Where did she come from?”

“She has to be one of his old contacts or something because she’s definitely not in the Covenant. I had it checked out as soon as I got the message about Dreamcatcher. It’s bad enough we have to go up against him, but to be going up against two rogue Covenant members would make things even worse. If we need to though I think deadly force should be considered if needed, especially if the two of you are going up against Dreamcatcher.” Sabrina added.

“Whether she is in the Covenant or not, don’t underestimate her. She must be good if Joshua has teamed up with her. We need to consider her just as deadly as him.” Vanessa advised Alec and Sabrina.

The group finalized their plans and then Sabrina left to begin setting things up for later that night. Alec’s mind was reeling from everything that happened. First, he thought Joshua was a deadbeat for cheating on his wife, and then he finds out that his marriage to Paige is a farce and that they are the ones planning to kill the president, and finally that Joshua is a mole and is trying to undermine the Covenant. There was only one thing that made Alec afraid. Could he kill Joshua if it came down to that?

“Don’t worry about anything, tiger.” Vanessa said as she stepped up behind him. Her arms wrapped around his waist. “We will make sure everything gets taken care of. I know what you’re thinking.”

“What’s that?” Alec quietly asked.

“If you’ll be able to pull the trigger if it comes down to that.” Vanessa replied. Alec looked at her in shock. “I have been where you are at right now Alec, the point that you realize that you might have to take a human life. It’s going to be even tougher for you because of your feelings for Joshua, but you need to remember one thing. I’ll be there with you the entire time, and if the time comes and you can’t bring yourself to do it, you know that I have your back, tiger.”

“I know, Nessa, and I appreciate that so much.” Alec’s voice was thick with emotion. “If it comes down to that though I’ll do what I have to. He somehow took my heart, and I’ll take it back from him no matter the cost.”

* * *

The sky was filled with red, purple, and orange colors as the sun set in the distance. The silence of the night was broken only by the sound of an outboard motor slicing through the otherwise calm waters. Trinity and Phoenix calmly maneuvered the small boat through the waters. A whispered conversation was shared between them as they sat at opposite ends of the boat. Small two-way radios were concealed in their ears and they were testing the equipment to ensure that it worked.

The boat finally touched down on the sandy shore of the main island and the duo quickly secured the boat to the dock. The last rays of light disappeared over the horizon as Phoenix led Trinity into the park. They were both dressed in what would be considered a classic spy look, head to toe black. Small, undetectable handguns were located under the arms and were concealed by the lightweight jackets they wore. The brother and sister team each had small knives stored in the inside of their boots. Phoenix and Trinity were well prepared and ready for anything.

Phoenix checked his watch as he led Trinity into the heart of the jungle. They only had ten minutes to get to the falls and get into position. It was only a few more minutes until the sound of rushing water broke through the night air. They had finally arrived at the clearing and Alec paused for a moment taking everything in. Nothing changed since the first night he was there with Dreamcatcher. He motioned Trinity over to some dense bushes that lined the clearing.

‘Stay here. Keep an eye out. I know you’ll have my back.’ Phoenix quickly flashed to Trinity with sign language. They had no idea where Dreamcatcher was and they didn’t want to risk making any unnecessary noise.

‘You can do this. I have faith in you tiger.’ Trinity quickly flashed back.

Phoenix nodded his head and circled through the jungle away from her. He didn’t want to enter the clearing from her location because if Dreamcatcher was there it might give away her hiding spot. He walked about fifty feet away and then entered the clearing. The moonlight still gave the area an ethereal feel and it was almost if there was still some type of magic in the air.

He glanced at his watch and found it was eight o’clock sharp. Phoenix glanced around the clearing looking for any sign of his target. Adrenaline pulsed through his veins as his eyes scanned the area. He thought for sure that he would be nervous as hell, but an icy calm descended upon him and he was ready.

“Report Phoenix.” He heard Trinity’s quiet voice in his ear.

“All clear.” Phoenix replied just as quietly.

He walked a few more times around the clearing as frustration started to set in. Phoenix stopped by the water’s edge and glanced out towards the rushing falls. A cloud moved from its position from in front of the moon and allowed the moonlight to brighten and he could see movement behind the falling water.

“He’s in the alcove behind the falls. I’m going to have to go in.” He reported to Trinity.

“Get in there and get him to come out. I can’t watch your back through a wall of water. Do you understand?” Trinity’s voice echoed in his ear.

“Roger.” He simply replied.

Phoenix reached down and untied his boots and removed his socks. He took his knife from the boot and placed it in the back of his jeans just in case he needed it. He removed his jacket but left the gun and holster on. He took one last glance around the clearing and inconspicuously flashed ‘I love you’ in sign language to Trinity.

“Back at you.” Her voice sounded in his ear.

He took a breath and dove headfirst into the water. Phoenix gasped for a breath as he resurfaced through the water. The water’s temperature was much colder that night than it was the other night. As he got closer to the falls he could see that Dreamcatcher was in the water leaning against the rock ledge. Phoenix took one last huge breath and dove under the water. His prey was oblivious to his presence and that element of surprise would work in his favor.

Phoenix glanced up as he passed under the falls and could see the man’s body relaxing and floating in the water above him. He reached down and pulled his weapon from its holder. Phoenix kicked towards the surface and was prepared to stare down the mole of the Covenant.

As he broke through the water’s surface his gun was drawn and aimed right between the man’s eyes. Phoenix’s eyes locked with the eyes of his target and he felt his blood run cold. He quickly glanced around and saw that no one else was there with them. There were two large rocks sitting on the ledge and the body’s wrists were bound tightly to them keeping it afloat.

“My God.” Phoenix muttered.

Glassy, lifeless eyes stared back at him and the corpse’s lips were an unnatural shade of blue. He quickly felt for a pulse and wasn’t surprised when there was nothing there. Phoenix tried to push down on the body’s legs but they wouldn’t bend. Rigor mortis had obviously set in which meant the body was most likely dead before it entered the water.

“Phoenix, report!” Trinity’s voice echoed in his ear.

“I’ve got a body here.” He replied with a sigh.

“Joshua is dead?” She incredulously asked.

“Not Joshua.” Phoenix replied. “It’s Paige.”

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Trinity Ch. 03 Previous Part
Trinity Series Info

Similar Stories

Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
Trinity: Origins Ch. 09 Reunion.in Gay Male
Trinity: Origins Ch. 04-08 The powers that be.in Gay Male
Inside of You An alpha meets his mate. Will he claim him or lose him?in Gay Male
The Divide Two different species must work together to survive.in Gay Male
More Stories