Trinity: Origins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cleaning up their dishes Vanessa and Alec made their way down into the Dungeon for their daily workout. Alec had thrown on a comfortable pair of old black sweats, and Vanessa seemed to be on the same wavelength in her white sweats. Only the sounds of their breathing could be heard as they worked through their stretching and meditating without much thought. So many things had just become second nature over the years not much thought was required.

A few hours later the siblings were carefully circling each other on the training mat. Sweat beaded down both of their bodies. Alec had abandoned his sweatshirt a long time ago, his chest muscles shone in the fluorescent lighting. Vanessa had followed her brother's example and had discarded her top as well, a black sports bra hugging her taut frame. Since their mission on the Isle of Terror their practice sparring had come even more intense.

A flurry of fists and feet passed between them as they ducked and dodged each other. Vanessa kicked her right foot sharply at Alec's stomach. He easily caught her foot and threw her leg straight up in the air. Vanessa allowed her body to follow the momentum and gently flipped over in a back tuck, landing gracefully on her feet. She barely had enough time to focus before Alec attacked. Nessa quickly sidestepped Alec's punch and grabbed his arm, flipping him forward. Alec landed on his ass and quickly somersaulted backwards and hopped to his feet.

"Ok, that's it. I'm fucking done." Nessa panted as she wiped the sweat off of her brow. "I think I'm getting too old for this shit."

"That's not it." Alec laughed and started his cooling down routine. "You just were the backup this time around, so you didn't get any action. Know you know how I've felt."

"Touché!" Vanessa grinned and began to mimic his stretching.

Alec opened his mouth to tease his sister, but Muse's voice stopped him.

"Trinity, Phoenix, there is an urgent top-priority message being downloaded. It will be available for viewing within a half hour."

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me!" Vanessa groaned.

"We'll just decline the mission." Alec sighed. "We haven't even been home for twenty four hours yet."

"We both know that won't happen." Vanessa grabbed her discarded shirt. "Let's go take a shower first at least."

The pair went up into their bathrooms, grumbling and bitching the entire time. Another mission coming in wasn't too much of a trouble because they truly did love their work. They both just wished they could actually get some down time. Alec kicked off his shoes the moment he walked into his room, and his socks quickly followed. His black sweat pants dropped to the floor at the end of his bed, leaving him standing in an old white jock.

He paused for a moment in front of the large mirror that sat on top of his dresser. Alec admired the change in his body as he flexed his muscled. He had always had a large broad frame, but it was more toned than cut. After everything that happened on that damn island he threw himself into working out more. His hands traveled over his now thickly cut and hard chest. The only visible hair was the thin, dark treasure trail that snaked down from his belly button into the front of his jock.

Alec turned slightly and admired the back of his body. He had to admit that he liked the way the white straps accented and outlined his bubble butt. Alec had been spending as much time outside as possible to get rid of his pale complexion and was happy to see the golden honey color his skin had taken. He blushed slightly at the fact that there were no tan lines on his body, but working out in the woods nude was exhilarating and made him feel sexy. It also was very calming, to feel so close to nature.


Alec padded into his bathroom and started the water in the shower. After adjusting it to the right temperature he stripped off his jock and stepped in, pulling the glass door closed behind him. The hot water pounding over his body had caused a deep groan to slide from his lips. He knew that he would be sore the next day because Vanessa had really given him a workout that morning. Alec ignored the way his body was reacting to the steaming hot water and began to wash his thick hair.

Vanessa had teased him unmercifully as he was growing it out, but he knew that she was happy with the way it looked. Alec even admitted that his now shoulder length hair was pretty sexy. The only issue he had with it was how long it took to wash. He was so used to just getting in and out of the shower, it took some time to get used to having to be in there longer. After making sure he rinsed out all of the shampoo, Alec quickly washed and cleaned the rest of his body, blatantly ignoring the hardness that hung thickly between his legs.

Alec quickly dried off his body and threw on a pair of boxer briefs and an old pair of gym shorts. He pulled a white wife beater over his head as he walked downstairs barefoot. Vanessa was sitting at the kitchen table smoking a cigarette as he walked in pulling his hair back in a ponytail.

"Ya know those things are bad for you." Alec lectured as he walked past and grabbed the smoke from her mouth. He took a drag off it as headed towards the Library. "You coming?"

"You're such a bitch!" Nessa growled as she followed him.

They slowly made their way back down into the Dungeon, taking their time in fear that they would be leaving again. As they made their way towards the communications center, they noticed that their symbols weren't on the screen, which was a good sign. If their codename symbols had been on the screen then they knew it was a transmission from headquarters about a new mission. Though they were a bit worried, since they had never received any other type of message before.

"Maybe it's from…" Alec couldn't make himself say the name. Almost a year had passed since he found his pendant on the balcony, and he had yet to hear anything at all from Joshua Finnegan.

"Only one way to find out, Tiger." Vanessa squeezed his shoulder. "Muse, play the message please."

"Affirmative." Muse's voice sounded throughout the Dungeon.

Vanessa and Alec watched in curiosity as the screen was filled with static. After a few moments the static faded away and a handsome couple appeared on the screen. Vanessa sat down heavily in one of the chairs, her eyes bulging wide. Alec's large hands gripped the back of the chair so hard his knuckles turned white.

"Mum…Da'?" Vanessa's voice trembled as she looked up at their parents.

"Wha?" Alec shook his head in shock.

"Hello, my babies." Anna Romane's musical voice floated around them. "There's much we have to tell you."

"If you're seeing this that means that we are unfortunately no longer with you." Sam Romane's voice was thick with emotion. "Know that we are watching over you no matter where we are, and know that you both have always made us proud."

Vanessa reached back and grabbed onto Alec's hand tightly. Tears had quickly filled both of their eyes. Just seeing their parents brought back thousands of memories. Alec squeezed her hand tightly, trying to comfort her as much as he could.

"It's time you knew the truth of your destiny." Anna continued softly. "The fate of the world will lie in your hands."

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more please

love this one would like to read more of this and any other work by you cant find your web site to read any thing on it please help

or anyone elas that knows his web site please leave mesage thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Woo..Hoo!!

I'm so glad there is more of this story on the way. Welcome back.

RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahover 19 years ago
Yay!!!

More Trinity! You're a wonderful author but this series has been my favorite and I'm so happy you're writing more on it. It looks great!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Trinity Isle Of Terror: Chapter Onein Gay Male
Trinity: Origins Ch. 09 Reunion.in Gay Male
Trinity: Origins Ch. 04-08 The powers that be.in Gay Male
Trinity: Origins Ch. 03 Family tree.in Gay Male
Black Forest Panthers Damien and Keith meet.in Gay Male
More Stories