Trinity: Origins Ch. 09

Story Info
Reunion.
4.2k words
18.9k
17
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Someone better tell me what the fuck is going on." Vanessa's body tensed in anger.

"There isn't time for explanations." Rio shook his head. "I wish there was..."

"You'll be wishing alright, for a pair of new legs if you don't start talking, fast." Vanessa took a step towards the mysterious man in front of them.

"The Trinity wasn't the only prophecy that the Elders have guarded." Rio sighed in defeat. They really didn't have time for conversation. "There was a prophecy about the Trinity's Guardians as well."

"You never mentioned anything about it to me." Braeden's eyes burned.

"That's why it was a secret." Rio rolled his eyes. "Very few people knew about it." He turned to look at all of them in turn. "The prophecy spoke of three men that would be bound to the Trinity, to help protect them and to help them harness their powers. The three of us," He motioned to Brae, Remi, and himself. "Are just as important as the three of you. Without us you could die. Our bond to you will help you focus the magic in your bodies."

"So why the disguise?" Alec finally found his voice.

"The Elders weren't the only group to know about the prophecy." Rio ran a hand over his face to hide his frustration. "To help ensure that the Guardian prophecy came to pass it was decided that a spell would conceal my identity until this moment. I'm sorry for the deception, but there wasn't any other way."

"I'm tired of you holding all the..." Vanessa's words stopped as her body tensed in pain. "What's happening?"

"It's begun. No more time for chit chat." Rio moved to stand behind Reyhen. He noticed the man's stiff posture. "Don't be afraid." He gently placed his hands on Reyhen's shoulders, nodding to Brae and Remi to follow his lead.

As Brae's strong fingers curled onto Alec's shoulder he felt something shift deep within him. Almost like a snake uncoiling after a long slumber. He could feel his body temperature starting to rise.

"Are you okay?" Braeden asked. Alec's body was generating enough warmth that he could feel it through the blonde's robes.

Alec simply nodded, not trusting his voice to work.

An eerie calm and silence surrounded the hilltop. The air felt thick with...something. Rio took a deep breath, the knowledge of what he had to do sprung to the front of his mind.

"Under a darkened sky on this special eve we call upon the higher powers with the words we weave. The time has come for the balance of power to be unlocked in this late hour." Rio felt the ground shift as his words were carried on the soft breeze around them.

Alec had begun to sway, and only Braeden's strong grip seemed to keep the man upright. The heat under Brae's fingers got so intense he was sure his skin would burn. As the breeze around them surged the roar of a small fire could be heard. The ground at Alec's feet burst into flame and fire rushed out from him. Alec's eyes followed the fire's course, but in his mind he already knew what was happening.

The other's watched in shock as fire raced towards Vanessa and Reyhen. In a matter of seconds the ground in front of them burned in the shape of Vanessa's pendant, a perfect Trinity.

"Whoa." Vanessa leaned back against Remi without even a thought. She felt a sense of strength through his touch, even if she didn't want to admit to herself.

"Alec!" Braeden called out as he felt the man being pulled from him. He wasn't able to move as he watched Alec being pulled into one of the loops of fire.

A column of fire appeared before settling into the shape of Apollo.

"The flames of war and destruction can be deadly, but the heat of passion can burn even brighter. I give thee my gift, young one." Apollo's deep voice rumbled in the night air. A stream of fire shot out of Apollo and engulfed Alec's body. Alec's body was lifted from the ground as the fire encased his body.

Vanessa's eyes widened as she felt her own body being pulled forward. A column of water rose from the ground before it too settled into a more human form, one of a woman.

"The waters of a flood can be devastating, but a summer's storm can bring nourishment to parched land. I give thee my gift, young one." Columns of water flowed from the woman's outstretched hands and encased Vanessa. Her hair and limbs floated around her as if she were under waters as she rose from the ground.

Reyhen felt something shift inside of him as he watched what happened to his siblings. With a determination he didn't know he had Reyhen stepped through the fire into his loop of the Trinity. The wind swirled into a small funnel in front of him until shifting into the shape of a man.

"The winds of the tornado can savage the land, but the soft spring breeze can ease the heat of the day. I give my gift to thee, young one." The wind gusted around Reyhen blowing his robe around his body. His body floated into the air.

Braeden, Remi and Rio watched as the three siblings moved towards each other into the center of the Trinity. Columns of wind, water, and fire surged around them. The elements surged around them until they couldn't be seen. The three elemental figures turned to look at the men as they spoke as one.

"The fate of the world may one day rest upon their shoulders. They will need your strength, guidance, and love." The figures outstretched their hands towards them. "You are bound."

With their words a stream of fire, water, and air broke away from the surge of power around the siblings. The strands of power sought out the correct man as Braeden was engulfed in fire, Remi in water, and Rio in air.

"It is done." The figures spoke.

A bright light had begun to form in the middle of the siblings. It grew in power until it exploded out around them. Their bonded men had to cover their eyes from the intensity of light.

Braeden quickly blinked his eyes to clear his vision. He took a deep breath once he could see again. The fire had gone out, leaving the grass in the burned shape of the Trinity. He rushed forward at the same time Rio and Remi did. Alec, Vanessa, and Reyhen were laying unconscious on the ground, perfectly positioned in each loop of the Trinity.

***

Alec felt himself being pulled from a deep slumber. His body was relaxed in a comforting warmth. He blinked his eyes open and realized the Reyhen and Vanessa were spooned up against him. After a moment of searching he realized they were in his bed, but not in the house they were staying at. They were in his room back at the Manor. The fear that had threatened to overtake his body settled when he felt Reyhen shift against him.

A thousand different thoughts ran through his head. Alec had no clue what was going on.

'What the fuck has happened?' He thought to himself.

"That's what I want to know." Vanessa yawned and stretched from behind him.

"Huh?" Alec muttered.

"You wanted to know what was happening, and I agreed with you, Tiger." Vanessa sat up and her eyes widened when she realized they were in her brother's room. "How the hell did we get here?"

"Quiet." Alec shushed her. "Someone is still asleep."

Alec glanced down at his brother, who was cuddled up against him. In his mind he could sense that Reyhen was peacefully dreaming. A breath caught in his chest as he realized he could feel two other people in his head.

"You need to calm down or you're going to give yourself a heart attack." Vanessa patted his shoulder. Her hand froze after a moment. "Why can I feel you in my head?"

'A better question is why you can hear what I'm thinking.' Alec glanced back at her.

"That's another good quest..." Vanessa's eyes widened as she realized Alec's lips didn't move. "I...I don't know if I should be freaked out or not."

"Something interesting must be going on if Vanessa is freaking out." Reyhen mumbled. One of his eyes opened. "Could you both chill out? I'm trying to sleep here."

He sat up abruptly as he felt the feeling of amusement course through his body. Reyhen glanced at his brother and sister.

"What's going on?" He looked around the room. "How..."

"That's what we are trying to figure out, Peanut." Vanessa smirked. "Thanks for catching up with the rest of us."

"Fuck you." Reyhen shot a glare at her.

The air around him shifted and a second later Vanessa was pushed off of the bed. With a yelp she landed on the floor with a loud thud.

"I don't know how I did that." Reyhen started to defend himself. He moved back behind Alec's body for protection.

Alec's shoulders shook with silent laughter. Seconds later his boisterous laughter echoed through the bedroom. He clutched his belly as he laughed even harder when Vanessa's sleep tousled head appeared on the side of the bed.

"Something funny, oh brother of mine?" Vanessa shook her head.

Alec's laughter ended abruptly when nearly a bucketful of ice cold water sloshed over him. Reyhen had seen the look in his sister's eyes and had made the smart decision to get off the bed.

"You'll pay for that." Alec's anger flared. His eyes locked onto Vanessa's as they glared at each other. Their face off was broken by the sound of their brother's voice.

"Do you guys smell that?"

They turned to look at him as he sniffed the air.

"Yeah." Alec breathed in through his nose. "Smells like something's burning.

"Bro, your bed's on fire." Reyhen pointed to the smoke rising from the bottom of his bed.

"Fuck!" Alec jumped out of his bed and pointed at Vanessa. "Put it out!"

"I don't know how!" She shrugged her shoulders.

"You can't put out a small fire, but you can dump water on me?" Alec growled as he gestured to his soaked pajamas.

"Hey! How did we get into these?" Reyhen tugged at his flannel bottoms.

The fire alarm started going off as the smoke from the bed thickened.

"We have a bigger concern at the moment!" Alec snapped. "Like stopping the house from burning down since the Little Mermaid here can't even get some moisture going."

"Don't blame me for this!" Vanessa pointed at him. "You're the firebug!"

A jet of water shot from her hand and doused the bed. A hissing noise filled the sudden silence in the room. As the whitening smoke rose up from the bed the door to the bedroom slammed opened.

"Is that the fire alarm?" Braeden rushed in first and was followed quickly by Remi and Rio.

"I told you that we shouldn't leave them alone." Remi shook his head.

"Why don't we take Vanessa and Reyhen and go start breakfast." Rio surveyed the dark looks that were being passed around the room.

"I'll think I'll go grab a shower first." Vanessa stormed past them. "I smell like smoke."

"I vote for breakfast." Reyhen moved out the door before Alec had a chance to explode again.

"You okay?" Remi asked Alec as he paused in the doorway to follow the younger man.

Alec nodded without looking at any of them. He was trying to rein his temper back in. What had just happened scared the hell out of him. He kept his gaze focused on the wall until he heard the click of his bedroom door being shut again. He turned around and came almost nose to nose with Braeden.

"What are you doing?" Alec took a step back.

"I figured I could help you clean this mess up." Braeden motioned to the disaster his room had become.

"I don't..." Alec's words died on his lips as he felt something pulse in his mind. A sudden realization hit him. Braeden was the third presence in his head. He focused his thoughts around the presence. Alec felt a sense of hurt and rejection. "How am I supposed to feel about this situation with everything that's happened between us?"

Braeden's eyebrows rose slightly in shock. He hadn't expected Alec to read their bond so quickly or easily. He and Remi had stayed up half the night with Rio trying to learn the basics of sensing the bond. It seemed some things would just come naturally to the three siblings, but a glance at the room showed that other things would take practice.

"Why don't we work on cleaning up your room first, and then we can talk?" He couldn't stop the hopeful tone in his voice.

"What do I do?" Alec sighed.

"Just focus on what you want to happen. Center all of your thoughts on it." The words slipped from Braeden's mouth without any conscious thought. He watched as Alec closed his eyes and look of intense concentration appeared on his face.

"I can feel something shifting inside of me, but nothing's happening." Alec concentrated harder, but frustration started to quickly take over.

Braeden stepped forward quietly and gently placed his hand on Alec's shoulder. Alec gasped as something inside of him snapped into place and a rush of energy welled through him.

"Open your eyes." Braeden stepped back breaking the contact.

As Alec opened his eyes he felt a sense of loss when Braeden let go of him. In that single moment everything felt right inside of him, but there was an emptiness there suddenly that he hadn't know was there before. He gasped as he looked around the room. It was if that morning had never happened. Alec turned and gave Braeden a dazzling smile.

"I did it." Alec's smile faltered as he sensed a quick feeling of sadness rush through Braeden. "What's wrong?"

"This is going to take some getting used to." Braeden shook his head and looked away. "I...I never thought you'd smile at me like that again. In fact, I didn't think I'd ever get to see you again."

"I thought you were dead." Alec's throat started to feel raw. It was still difficult to believe that Joshua, no Braeden, was standing in front of him. A moment he had dreamed about for a long time. "I missed you."

Braeden turned at the sound of pain in Alec's voice. He cautiously stepped towards the blonde god and reached out his hand. Braeden's fingertips barely grazed Alec's cheek. "I missed you too."

The feeling of oneness returned to Alec with a force. Unable to stop himself he leaned into the touch, press his cheek against the palm of Braeden's hand.

"Is what we're feeling even real? Or is it some trick of the bond?" Alec couldn't stop the question from forming.

"You tell me."

Braeden closed the distance between them and leaned into Alec. His lips ghosted over Alec's seeking permission. After a moment of hesitation Alec moved closer and pressed his lips to Braeden's. A feeling of joy surged through both men as their mouths opened and their tongues met for the first time in a long while. Their arms wrapped around each other as the kiss deepened. Minutes or hours could have passed as they started to re-explore each other. A tremor passed through Alec's body as he finally stepped away, breaking the kiss.

"So?" Braeden gasped for breath as he asked his question. "Real or trick?"

"I think I need to look into the situation a bit more first before making a decision." Alec kept his eyes focused on Braeden's as he started to remove his pajamas.

"Alec, maybe we should wait..." He gulped as he watched the naked gorgeous man in front of him stretch out across the bed.

"I think we've waited long enough." Alec propped himself up on his elbows and looked at the startled hunk. "I know what you're feeling, Brae. The bond makes that clear enough." Alec glanced down as his hardening member throbbed against his stomach. "I can get dressed again, if that's what you want."

Without a second thought Brae started to remove his own clothing. He felt something building inside of him, and he couldn't contain himself, not anymore. Brae stumbled for a moment pulling a sock off and Alec's warm chuckle sent chills up his spine. He tossed the offending piece of clothing over his shoulder as he climbed up onto the bed.

Braeden felt his body throb as Alec's legs spread open to allow him room. He gently moved over his lover, their bodies rubbing against each other. His heart pounded in his chest as he finally felt his hard cock press up against Alec's throbbing member. A groan rumbled in his throat as Alec reached up and pulled him down, their lips meeting in another fevered kiss.

His body quaked with pleasure as Alec's strong hands kneaded the tense muscles in his back. Braeden arched into the touch as the hands reached his muscular ass and began to squeeze the tight globes of flesh. Braeden broke the kiss and began to suck and lick at Alec's exposed neck.

A steady heat pulsed throughout their bodies. The bond between them nearly crackled with energy. Alec's legs wrapped around Braeden's waist as he arched up against this lover. Their thick cocks leaked a steady flow of fluid as they rubbed against each other.

Alec's nimble fingers ran through Braeden's hair as he leaned down and captured one of Alec's nipples into his mouth. Electricity nearly sparked between them as Alec gasped and pulled Braeden's head firmly against his chest.

"Oh, God." Alec gasped as his body shuddered.

Braeden took his time worshipping the firm, muscular chest in front of him. He took time teasing both of his lover's nipples before he began a slow assault down the front of the hard body. Alec's legs released their hold on Braeden's waist as his body shifted lower.

"Fuck." Alec's body twitched as he felt the tip of Braeden's wet tongue flick across the head of his dick.

His legs spread as wide as possible to give Braeden complete access to his eager body. He forced himself to remain still as his lover's warm mouth encased the dripping head of his cock. Alec wanted to thrust fully into the hot, wet mouth, but somehow called upon the strength not to.

Braeden sucked the entire length of Alec's thick shaft into his mouth with an agonizing slowness. By the time Alec felt his balls press against Braeden's chin he thought he was going to explode. Braeden sensed how close his lover was and instantly backed off. He grinned as Alec groaned in frustration.

"I'm not letting you get off that easily." Braeden ran his hands over Alec's tanned, muscular legs.

Before Alec could respond Braeden started to suck and chew on his heavy balls. His fingers threaded through Braeden's hair again as he pressed up against Braeden's hungry mouth. His head thrashed from side to side as pleasure surged through him. He felt Braeden's tongue flick behind his balls, and without being asked Alec pulled his legs up to his chest.

Braeden took the invitation and moved his mouth between Alec's muscular cheeks. Alec's cock nearly exploded when Braeden's tongue made contact with his tight hole. Braeden's hands massaged the back of Alec's thighs as he pressed his tongue into the warm, inviting hole.

'I want to taste you.'

Alec's voice traveled through Braeden's head and caused his body to flush with heat.

Braeden stopped for a moment and carefully positioned his body above his lover's. He leaned back down to continue playing with the tight hole that winked up at him when he gasped in pleasure. Alec had swallowed his entire shaft in one quick move. It didn't take long for Braeden to regain his senses and continue teasing and playing with the entrance of Alec's body.

Alec groaned as he slide his hungry mouth up and down the length of Braeden's hard cock. His throat muscles vibrated around Brae's shaft as he tasted the sweet fluid of his lover's body. After a few minutes he released the thick cock and moved back to suck and play with the smooth balls that hung down over him.

Alec could feel Braeden's passion pulse in his mind and it fueled his own desires. It was almost as if their emotions were feeding off of each other. Alec's fingers had spread Braeden's hot ass open and was starting to move his hungry tongue back that way when he felt Braeden slip a finger into his body.

Alec's body immediately tensed and Braeden assumed it was in pain. He had started to withdraw his finger when Alec pressed his hips up causing it to slide even further inside. With an almost animalistic growl Alec pushed his tongue into Braeden's body. Their bodies were covered with a sheen of sweat as the sounds of their lovemaking filled the room.

12