Trinity: Origins Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Braeden was gently sliding two fingers in and out of his lover when Alec reached down and pulled his hand back.

"What's wrong?" Braeden turned to look back at Alec.

"Come here." Alec's voice was husky with need, his eyes burning from within.

Braeden once again covered Alec with his body as they kissed. Their bodies moving fluidly against each other. Alec pulled his legs up around Braeden's waist and tilted his hips. The action caused Brae's throbbing shaft to rub against Alec's hole.

'I need you.'

Braeden pulled back slightly to look down at his lover as the thought passed through his mind. He saw something in Alec's eyes and sensed it in their bond, but he was afraid to voice the emotion himself.

"Have you ever..." The question died on Brae's lips. He couldn't blame Alec if he wasn't the first man to enter him. His giving lover had thought he was dead.

"No." Alec finally spoke. 'I was waiting for you.'

Without breaking the gaze they shared Alec reached between them and positioned the head of Braeden's cock against the opening of his body. After making sure the angle was right Alec ran his hand slowly up Braeden's body.

"Please." Alec whispered. "Love me."

With those words a dam seemed to have burst in Alec's mind. Feelings of happiness flooded through Braeden's mind, but above any of the emotions there was one that was strongest. Love. Braeden almost couldn't believe that the amazing man beneath him could love him with the intensity that he felt. In any of his wildest dreams he never allowed himself to dream of the moment he found himself in.

Alec pressed up against Braeden and the first couple inches of Braeden's thick cock slipped inside of him. Braeden steadied their bodies as he felt the brief pain that flashed through the bond.

"Easy, love." Braeden gently kissed Alec. "I'm not going anywhere. Nothing can separate us again."

Braeden tenderly took his time as he continued to enter his lover's tight, pulsing body. He used the bond to sense for any pain. Braeden wanted each moment to be as pleasurable as possible for Alec. After what felt like hours Alec finally felt Braeden's balls push up against his ass. He released a breath he hadn't even been aware of holding.

He leaned up and shared a passionate kiss with the amazing man was on top of him, inside of him. Every inch of Alec's body quaked with pleasure as he felt Braeden throb deep inside of him. He looked up into Braeden's eyes and something snapped into place between the two of them. It felt as if they had become one person as their souls touched. They leaned in for another kiss.

'I love you.'

The single thought echoed through their heads in unison. As their lips met Braeden gently pulled back until just the head of his cock remained inside of his lover before sheathing himself fully inside Alec's inviting body again. With a natural rhythm the two bodies moved against each other. The only sounds that filled the room were there muffled gasps and groans.

Their bond fueled their desires and pushed both men past the point of no return. With an almost strangle cry Braeden pushed as deeply into Alec as humanly possible as his cock exploded with pleasure. Alec could feel his lover's release and without even touching himself his cock exploded between them, covering both of their chests and even some of his neck in cum.

Their foreheads touched as they both gasped for breath, their bodies trembling from the intense release. Braeden gently removed himself as Alec lowered his legs. He was pulled down on top of his blonde love as they nuzzled against each other.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Braeden asked as he reached out and stroked the side of Alec's face.

"I was asking myself the same thing." Alec pulled Braeden tight against his body.

The lovers were so focused on each other they didn't even notice as a blanket, that been pushed nearly off the bed during their lovemaking, slid up over their naked, exhausted bodies. They held each other close without saying a word since the bond between them made speaking unnecessary. Alec and Braeden drifted off to sleep in each other's arms as feelings of love and contentment passed between them.

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

wat happens next??? wat happens next??? hurry up...tell us soon....plz...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Reader from Europe

Finally the story continues, please do not let me wait so long for Ch. 10!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More Please!

Great story! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

ladyhawk69ladyhawk69over 18 years ago
i've been waiting so long

Ive been waiting so long for this! I absolutely love your work. I hope the next chapter comes soon! Very hot!

jes1701jes1701over 18 years ago
Awsome

I love your story, Im a member of your group on yahoo and love your work. Please keep up the great writing.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
Free Wolf Lonely weretiger meets alpha werewolf.in Gay Male
More Than You Know Ch. 01 A loss, a meeting.in Gay Male
Coming Out with the Truth Ch. 01 Keith moves to town.in Gay Male
Winning Alex A rich playboy learns he doesn't want a fucktoy anymore.in Gay Male
More Stories