Trinx Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VannaJonez
VannaJonez
14 Followers

I told her that I didn't have any identification, which is true. The girl that I watched die didn't have any, and hooking is one of the few ways to make money without a Global Identification Card.

"Get a new one. You can do that."

She was right, but they ran people through the ringer for trying. I'd heard stories about visitors who tried to assume other people's identities by getting new cards, and none of them ended pleasantly.

"It's OK. I like what I do." I told her.

"Do you, love?" She asked, sincerely. Her concern could be seen in her eyes as well as heard in her voice.

I told her that I truly did, and after a little repeated back-and-forth over it, she finally accepted that.

"I just want to help you." She said, touching my shoulder with kindness.

Lorra took me in when I needed it the most. After living with another prostitute for the previous couple of years, she got caught at her side job of delivering drugs. The police shut down our apartment, and I was too scared to go within a mile of the place. I was in an alley when she found me, much like where I started out. And she asked if I wanted to stay with her. I was just some random whore on the street, and she took me in without fear or judgment.

I had learned a great deal about people in all my time here, and that amount of trust was something I had never seen in anyone before. I felt ashamed that I couldn't trust her with the truth.

So, I told her that I was an alien from a distant planet, that I had been sent here nine years ago to evaluate the possibility of "mass assimilation" for our population, and that I couldn't leave because we had lost our spacecraft in a rough landing in the bay.

She blinked at me. Then she laughed, louder than usual because of the alcohol.

"Oh, April fool's! You had me for a second!"

I had forgotten all about this day of "April fool's". I told her that I was serious, and she turned pale.

"You're an alien?"

I nodded at her. I started to think that I had made a mistake.

"You don't look like an alien."

"I can look like anything. I can change my appearance."

Lorra laughed again. "You are fucking with me."

"I'm not."

The smile slipped away from her face. "How do you change?"

"At will. We just think about someone or something we've seen, and our cells change in shape, color and texture to match. Sort of like your chameleons here. And if we have physical contact, we can adjust to what you call your DNA."

"Bullshit." She said suddenly.

"Do you want to see?"

She paused. I felt more and more uncomfortable, thinking that this was going to put me back onto the street.

"Yes. Show me."

I nodded, then sent myself into the alteration. I saw the shade of her hair in my own peripheral vision, while she gaped at me.

"Holy fucking hell." She said.

"Are you alright?"

"I need to start jogging." Lorra snickered as she looked at me.

"You don't!" I assured her, smiling along with her for a moment. "More important, though...are you alright?"

Lorra looked at me for what seemed like forever. "You're not going to dissect me or probe me or anything, are you?"

I giggled. "I can probe you if you like. I have a strap-on."

She snickered, still staring at me. "I'll think about it."

"Seriously, though...you've been so good to me, I don't want to hide anything from you. And if you want to kick me out, I can't blame you..."

"No." She interrupted me. "Just...be careful, I guess."

"I will." I smiled...

Trinx closed the journal as her stop approached, sighing subtly.

*****

"Hey, beautiful." The suave voice called as soon as she had stepped off of the bus in front of her apartment building. "You busy tonight?"

Trinx approached the car that the voice had come from, cautiously. She peeked inside, seeing Beau at his most casual. His hair was darker than usual, with no traces of silver to be seen. It looked slightly slick.

"Beau...what the hell?"

"I took a chance. And it looks like it might pay off. So, what do you say?"

She smirked. "What did you have in mind?"

"Cheap food, bad movie. Then go parking."

"Sounds like fun, but...parking?"

"All the cool kids are doing it. Come on."

Trinx laughed. "I don't even know what it is."

"Oh, it's something people used to do ages ago. Just find a quiet place with someone you want to get to know more...intimately. Then let the magic happen."

"Well, OK." She opened the car door, immediately seeing Beau lift a bag up from the floorboard.

"But I thought you might like to wear these." Beau grinned. "Along with those fake glasses that you like to wear."

*****

As advertised, the food was cheap and the movie was bad. So bad that it was actually enjoyable. Beau and Trinx played a game of "tag" with each other's fingers as they sat in the dark theater, acting like a young couple on a long-anticipated first date.

She didn't usually spend a few hours of chargeable time on dating activities, but the buildup was clearly going to be worthwhile. And the movie was remarkably ancient, providing the background for the character she was playing. Trinx fidgeted with her white, buttoned sweater and what Beau had called a "poodle skirt" while Beau drove away from the movie house.

Away, and upward, more specifically. The car flew over the peaks of the skyscrapers, out above the smaller buildings of the suburbs. Beau brought it to a halt after about half an hour of travel, leaving the couple with a breathtaking view of moonlit mountains. The top unlatched and silently collapsed into a space behind the backseat, seeming to be swallowed up by the car.

"I've never been out with a boy...like this." Trinx brushed her hair back, even though it was already wrapped into a ponytail.

"I know, Betty." Beau smiled subtly as he called Trinx by her character name.

"Not like you." Her laugh was delightfully uneasy. "I bet you've brought a hundred girls here."

"That's ridiculous. Can't be more than sixty."

Trinx rolled her eyes. "Ha, ha."

"No, I..." Beau turned more serious. "I know. I've got a reputation."

"I'll say! The word got around that we were going out on a date, and all the girls looked at me like I was looking to get..." Trinx caught herself and cleared her throat. "Well, you know."

"I just wanted to spend some time alone. We can just sit in the back and talk."

She looked at Beau cautiously and then nodded. "OK."

The two of them crawled into the back. Beau went first and then helped Trinx to join him. As she moved into the backseat, Beau enjoyed the view down her sweater and blouse.

"So..." Beau rested his arm on her shoulders, feeling the fabric of her sweater with his fingertips. "Beautiful night, isn't it?"

"It really is." Trinx said promptly. "Beautiful."

The contradictory nature of the scenario was nothing short of wondrous; the outdated idea of parking on a date, inserted into the modern aerial automobile. It was also a clear and cool evening, creating the perfect atmosphere for the rendezvous.

"I hope you liked the movie."

"I did." She replied. "It was a good choice."

"I think the whole night's been a good choice." Beau said, pulling Trinx closer.

She giggled nervously, awkwardly putting her hand on his knee. His lips were upon hers in a flash, prompting a muted gasp from her.

"Sorry..." Beau breathed out. "Too fast?"

"No, I liked it...very much..."

They picked up where they left off, pressing passionately against each other. Trinx moaned at Beau's powerful kisses, feeling herself being brought to a high simmer. It was difficult to stay in character and not rip his jeans wide open just yet.

"I've thought about this...a lot, Betty..." Beau whispered into her ear as he kissed along her neck.

"Because you've done it a lot?" She chuckled between soft moans.

"Because I've had you on my mind."

"Stop it...you could have any girl in school. You're just trying to get up my skirt."

Beau pulled away slightly. "I'm not, Betty. You're beautiful, you're smart, you're sweet...I don't know how you've kept the other guys off of you."

"I haven't seen any trying to get...on...me." Trinx smiled awkwardly. Their lips hovered inches away from each other, as if they needed to pull back in order to stop them from colliding.

"You haven't seen they way guys look at you?"

"Well, yeah, but...they're guys. They look at every girl like that."

"No, Betty, they don't. You're different. You're amazing."

"Stop!" Trinx pulled away further, adjusting her prop glasses. "You just want a good time. Everyone knows it."

"Why would you come out here with me, if you thought that?"

"Well, I...I couldn't say 'no', I guess. Maybe you haven't seen the way I've looked at you for the last three years. Not meaning I was ready to spread my legs or anything, I just liked the idea of being alone with you."

"Me too." Beau smiled. "I'm happy with just getting a kiss from you."

"Great." Trinx chuckled nervously. "I'm glad you didn't pull the 'put out or get out' line on me."

Beau laughed, briefly looking out into the void of the night sky. "Not my style."

Their kiss resumed and intensified, Trinx sliding along the surface of the seat onto her back. Beau's touch was both passionate and cautious, playing the part of a young man trying to get as much as possible without offending the object of his attentions. Trinx opened up her sweater, letting the flaps of it fall to her sides. Beau smiled as he saw the outline of her nipples pushing the fabric upward.

"So you think I'm just out to have fun, and you didn't want to wear a bra?"

Trinx giggled. "I'm on the debate squad. I like to make my points very clear."

Beau grinned in a steadfast manner, telling her to give up the genuine answer.

"Well, I..." She bit her lip. "I wanted you to see me as being...sexual."

"To tease me?"

"No. I mean...I don't know!"

"That wouldn't be very nice." Beau went back to nibbling at Trinx's neck. "Getting me all hard with nowhere to put it."

"You're right..." Trinx moaned as she closed her eyes. "Have to go home and...take care of it on your own..."

"While thinking about this body under me right now..."

"Ohh God..." She arched her back slightly. "Maybe if I gave you more to think about when you...did that? If I let you suck on my big titties for a while?"

Beau smiled down at Trinx. "I can't believe you just said that."

Trinx grimaced; the expression was delightfully overwrought. "Too much?"

"Not at all."

He suddenly tore her blouse open, revealing her full, naked breasts. Trinx opened her eyes wide at the act, along with the sudden ravishing that her tits were receiving.

"OH, Beau! That feels sooo good..."

Beau grunted gratefully as he licked at her firm nipples. His hands cupped her mounds, squeezing gently and keeping his targets steady for his tongue to attack.

"You are so good at that...getting me so...MMmmmmm..."

"This will make it quicker, Betty." Beau chuckled subtly. "This'll help me stroke one out in no time, thinking about sucking on your sweet titties."

"Oh, God...I wish I could see that..."

Beau stopped as Trinx gasped at her own words. "Really, Betty? Or are you just trying to come off as 'sexual'?"

"Well, I...oh, hell." "Betty" sighed. "Can you promise me something?"

"I can."

"I wouldn't mind to...help you out." Trinx bit her lip again. "But please don't tell anyone. I don't want guys calling me up expecting anything. OK?"

"Of course." Beau smiled.

Trinx pushed her way up while kissing Beau, sitting him upright. Her hands fumbled awkwardly with his pants as her lips meshed violently against his. She moaned as she freed him from his jeans, gripping his thick shaft tightly in her hand.

"Beau!" She breathed the words out harshly. "No wonder you've had so many girls out here!"

"Betty..." Beau jerked slightly at her firm grip. "It doesn't matter how many girls I've brought out here. It only matters who the last girl is."

Trinx smiled. "Is that me?"

"I hope so."

She kissed him passionately as she began to stroke his swollen cock. "Tell me if I'm doing something wrong...if I can do something better...I want to make you happy..."

"You will, baby...that feels so good..."

Beau's hands returned to Trinx's breasts, flicking the nipples with his thumbs. She moaned into his mouth, the sound being returned quickly to her as she jerked his rod at a faster pace.

"I can feel you pulsing in my hand." Trinx smiled. "I like this...I can't believe I've never done this for a boy before."

"I can't, either...you're amazing at it..."

"When I get you...there...will you say my name?"

"Yeah...oh, yeah, Betty...get me off...do it..."

Trinx twisted her wrist she stroked him, staring deeply into his eyes. "Mary Lou told me about when she was out here with you."

"She did?"

"Yeah...told me all the things she did to you...for you...and how much you liked them..."

"Ohh, Godd..."

Within a blink, Trinx had dropped down and was sucking at Beau's spongy cockhead. Both of her hands clutched at his throbbing meat, while her eyes rolled upwards to gauge his approval. He stroked her head affectionately, resting just above her ponytail. She pulled off momentarily.

"I've dreamed about this, Beau...dreamed about tasting you..."

Trinx drove down further, sucking at his dick while working the base of it with her hands. Beau's gasps and grunts echoed the ones that shot from Trinx's core into his loins.

"Jesus, Betty...I'm...ohhh..."

"Yes, give it to me...I want to see it..."

"OH God..."

"Cum for me...please...shoot that sweet cockmilk all over my face..."

"OHhh FUCK! BetttTTTYYYYY!!"

Beau exploded, firing high-arching streams of jizz onto Trinx's face and hair. She caught some on her outstretched tongue, and more on her glasses. While he caught his breath, she sucked at his cumhole, drawing out the few remaining droplets.

"MMmmm..." Trinx licked her lips. "That's not bad at all! Mary Lou made it sound like it was a little gross."

"Cockmilk?" Beau chuckled.

"Oh, God." Trinx cupped her hand over her mouth as if embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I got a little carried away."

"Just a little."

"I told you I'd dreamed about it. A lot, actually. An awful lot."

"Was it as good as you imagined?"

Trinx sighed softly. "Better."

Beau smiled. "Good."

She took off her glasses and set them aside, then proceeded to sweep off the globs of cum which dotted her face.

"What a night." Trinx giggled. "I can't believe I really just did that!"

"Me neither, baby...and the night's not over, yet."

A squeal exploded into the night air as Trinx was hurled onto her back. Before she knew what was happening, Beau had grabbed her white, lacy panties and ripped them from her hips.

"Beau!! What are you doing?"

"You win...you've convinced me that you're sexual."

"B-but..."

"And I'm going to make sure you have a good time, too."

Beau dropped down and kissed Trinx's soaked twat, making her cry out in surprise.

"Beau...ohhh, wowwwww..."

Trinx clutched at her skirt, pulling it up in a bunch around her belly as she spread her legs wide. Her eyes drifted shut as Beau lapped at her eager pussy.

"Oh, Jeeezus...your tongue feels wonderful...there..."

Beau closed his eyes as well as he began to eat her out in earnest. His tongue swirled and snaked inside her, shifting gears to match her reactions. Her hips writhed as if to help his tongue find all of her favorite spots.

"Ohh, baby...OH that is incredible...lick me deep...deeeeep..."

In one smooth motion, Beau slipped his hands under her asscheeks and pushed them upward, making her lower back angle upward sharply. He pressed his face even more firmly into her quim. Trinx arched her back away from the seat, making her tits slide towards her face. She grabbed them and squeezed them, adding another level of pleasure to the experience. Beau moaned at the sight of her lovely, rapturous face framed between her glorious mounds, the vibrations rambling wildly through her cunt.

"OH Godddd...eat it, Beau...eat me...ohh you're gonna..."

Beau grunted his acknowledgement into her, rolling his face back and forth slightly as he tongue-fucked her faster.

"Yesss...oh my GOD, YES! OH Godddamn I'm cummingggg yesssSSSSSSSS!!"

His fingers clenched her firm ass tightly as he felt her explode against his face. Her hips bucked as far as the vise of his hands and mouth would allow, while her head rolled back and forth with abandon.

"Ohh oh OHHH...oooooh Goddddd..." Trinx groaned as she began to descend from her peak. Her body twitched and she inhaled sharply a few times as his tongue brushed against her walls on its way out.

"Delicious." Beau grinned as he licked his lips, the first thing Trinx saw as she opened her eyes.

"I've heard girls talk about that..." Trinx took a deep breath and exhaled with a pleasured sigh. "But I had no idea it would be that intense. I can't believe I...came...so fast."

Beau slid up and kissed her, giving her the familiar taste of her own juices.

"Just wait until we make love." He said simply.

"Oh my." Trinx giggled. "And who told you I would let you be my first?"

"Nobody. I'm just being hopeful, I guess."

He kissed her again, more powerfully. As he pressed against her, drawing her hands along the ridges of his well-toned back, she felt his cockhead brush over her slick pussylips. She gasped, making him break off the lip-lock.

"What's wrong?"

"You feel very hopeful!"

"Betty..." Beau said softly. "This is what you do to me. I can't help it."

"So you're still going to go home and jerk off." She snickered.

He smiled. "Thinking of you all the while."

Trinx bit her lip, as if thoughtful. "Do you have a rubber?"

"Don't tease me."

"I'm not." Trinx moaned out. "I want to."

"Oh, God." Beau winced. "I didn't even dream that you would, tonight."

"My parents would kill me if I got knocked up." Her hands caressed his back, enjoying the feel of his muscles. "But I really want you...tonight."

"I can pull out." Beau stroked her tied-back hair gently.

"OK." Trinx nodded and grinned. "Oh, God, this is crazy. But I don't care."

She reached down and immediately grabbed at his steel-hard shaft, taking only a moment to feel it before guiding it between her pussylips. Her eyes widened as the head pushed in.

"You're sure, right?" Beau asked, cautiously.

"Yes...so sure...I want you..."

He pushed in, their eyes locked on each others' as his girth split her open.

"OH!!" She gasped loudly. "Ohhh God!"

Beau gripped her shoulders from underneath as their chests rubbed together. Gentle, short strokes primed her for the deeper penetration they both knew was coming.

"So tight...so good..." He grunted as he drove in another couple of inches.

"So big! OH God...take me, Beau..."

Deeper thrusts were spurred as her heels pressed against his ass. Their bodies began to glide slightly against each others' as a light sheen of sweat began to form on them.

"I've thought about this...imagined it...so many times..." Beau grunted, his eyes closing slightly with the sensations.

"Me too...thinking about you in me always makes me cum so hard...all over my fingers..."

"Ohh God, Betty..."

He increased his tempo, feeling her open up fully. His balls smacked against her ass for the first time, making her cry out.

VannaJonez
VannaJonez
14 Followers