Trinx Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VannaJonez
VannaJonez
14 Followers

"OH! Ohh God you are so deep in me...I love it...love your fat cock in me..."

"Jesus...Betty..." Beau grunted in feigned surprise.

"Take me...take my virginity, Beau...pop that cherry...yesssss..."

"Oh, fuck..." He thrust harder into her. "Best cherry I've popped. And hopefully the last."

"Ohhh God, yes..." Trinx's blue eyes seemed to shimmer with passion. "Harder...harder...I want to cum all over that big dick..."

Beau gripped her shoulders tighter as he rammed into her. Her moans raised in pitch with each stroke, sounding almost as if he was testing the range of an instrument.

"Make me cum...harder...harder!"

The car rocked in its floating position, despite its stabilizers.

"Take it, Betty...just like I always dreamed you would..."

"Oh Goddamn you're gonna make me cum...so fast...do it..."

"Yes...cum on my cock." Beau groaned harshly. "I want to make you scream..."

"Oh, FUCK ME! YESSSSSSSS!!" Trinx wriggled beneath him like a fish on a hook; her cunt gripped his massive meat without mercy.

"Yeah, let it out...don't hold back..."

"YESSS oh fuck yeaaaHHHHH!"

Trinx bucked one last time as Beau held himself balls-deep inside her, maintaining an extended deep thrust. She breathed hard and fast.

"Oh, Beau...you popped my cherry...and so fucking good..."

"We're not done, yet." Beau grinned.

He pulled out of her, bringing her up to a seated position. Immediately, she swooped down and sucked at his cock, cleaning him of her pussy's sweet nectar.

"I could make you blast off like this again." Trinx giggled between slurps.

"Oh, no." Beau chuckled. "I'm definitely not done plowing your pussy."

She moaned at the promise of the words, and again as he yanked her forcefully off of his rod. Beau draped her over the door; he smiled as she gasped at the sight of the land a mile or so below her. He pulled her skirt down from her hips, so that it rested around her knees.

"Oh, shit." She laughed nervously, trying to stay true to the scenario. "I hope nobody sees us."

"You look beautiful when you're getting fucked."

"That's not the point! I mean..."

Trinx felt her words drop into the abyss below her as Beau suddenly split her twat open again. He was deep within her in the blink of an eye.

"OH SHIT!" Trinx blurted at the sensation. "Yes...fuck me..."

"I love hearing you say that." Beau groaned as he began to drive into her again.

Trinx stared downwards, clutching at the top of the car door. She felt him pull the band from her hair, and her silken tresses fall over her shoulders and upper back. Her breasts hung below her, her nipples rubbing against the hard surface that her hands rested upon.

"Fuck me, Beau...make me yours...all yours..."

She lasted for about ten minutes of his pounding before she had another bone-rattling orgasm; he switched his prosthetic organ to its vibrating mode as he felt her nearing the edge, and it pushed her over the top. After a few moments, she began to compose herself.

"Beauuu..." She breathed out almost melodically. "I don't know how much more I can take..."

"Me neither, Betty...you feel so good..."

Trinx pushed him into a sitting position as soon as he had pulled out, and quickly straddled him. Beau sighed as she put her tits directly in front of his eyes, while her hand held his cock at her gates. Her hair flowed in the cool breeze, creating a vision that almost literally took his breath away.

"You are so beautiful." He said in a near-whisper.

"You're not just saying that because I'm about to squeeze a load out of your balls, are you?" Trinx giggled.

"No, I'm not."

She let the smile slip off of her face at the sincerity of his words. Slowly, she drew him back into her folds, sliding down as her eyes never left his.

"Thank you..." She said faintly.

Her movements were simultaneously forceful and restrained; she twisted her hips enough to show her desire, but not enough to spur his eruption. His hands squeezed her smooth, strong thighs, leaving her able to ride him as she wished. Trinx gripped his shoulders, biting her lower lip as she stared deeply into the windows of his soul.

"Betty...I'm getting...closer..."

"Good...I want to make you happy..."

"You'd better get off..."

"I have, a few times." Trinx giggled.

Beau smiled. "I mean...so you don't get knocked up."

"I don't care..." She moaned at a twinge of pleasure. "We can run away. I'd be proud to have your child."

"You're so sweet." Beau grinned through his increasing grunts. "But still..."

"I want to feel you shoot off in me..." Trinx began to drop her hips with more emphasis. "Filling me with your seed..."

"Oh, God..."

"Make me yours, Beau...all yours. Make me your girl, your whore...your wife...whichever you want..."

"Is that Betty talking, or Trinx?" Beau half-smiled, his expression suddenly tweaked by a sharp jolt of sexual electricity.

"Whichever...you want..." She managed to gasp before her pussy sparked and detonated.

Moments later, she felt his cum firing off in streams, as if to extinguish the fire which had been ignited deep within her.

*****

Trinx sat at the kitchen table, her nose inches away from the bouquet which overwhelmed it. She let her memory take hold of her mind; the vision of Beau's face as she rode him, the look of loving desire that blazed in his eyes as he neared his climax...

"You are so beautiful..."

"Oh, thank you, love."

Lorra's chuckling broke her from her trance.

Trinx blushed. "Did I really say that out loud?"

"You sure did." Lorra smiled broadly. "I take it you had a good time with Captain Coppercock?"

"Amazing. Absolutely magical."

"Wonderful. He sounds like quite the man."

"Oh, he is." Trinx smirked.

"So." Lorra shifted in her chair across from the young blonde. "Speaking of men..."

"One of my very favorite subjects."

Lorra smiled as she paused. "What do you think of Dex?"

Trinx cocked her head back in surprise. "Dex? I've never really thought much about him."

"Well, you've seen him. You've met. What do you think?"

"He's...certainly not bad-looking. A little rough around the edges, perhaps, but cute." Trinx answered honestly.

"So, if you were to go on a date and see Dex opening the door, you wouldn't be disappointed?"

"Not in the slightest." Trinx blinked through the pause. "Should I be expecting this?"

"No, no." Lorra giggled awkwardly. "It's his birthday."

"Ohh." The light bulb flashed in Trinx's mind. "And he wants something from me?"

"From us. Both of us, together."

"Interesting!" Trinx cocked her head slightly. "So you two are doing alright?"

"Of course." Lorra adopted a mildly perplexed air. "Why would you ask?"

"Oh, just...glad to hear it." Trinx smiled. "And you're on board with him being...intimate...with me? Even with you involved?"

Lorra took a deep breath and brushed her lightly-curled hair back with her hand. "I'm rather fond of Dex, Trinxie. I know I complain about him a bit, but I'm very much ready to trust him, to...experiment a little with him."

Trinx nodded. "If you're sure."

"I am."

"And you know I would never even dream of pursuing anyone that you had feelings for."

"Of course." Lorra replied with surprise.

"I have to tell you that, because I'll say whatever he wants me to, or whatever I think he wants me to." Trinx explained evenly. "So if I say something like 'I love your cock, Dex, I wish I was as lucky as Lorra to get this dick in me whenever I wanted a good fucking', you know that's not a subtle hint that I want to meet him later for some pokey-pokey on the side. Right?"

"I understand." Lorra nodded. "I trust you, too."

Trinx smiled sweetly. "Then I guess I'll get wrapped up for the birthday boy."

"I'll take it off your rent, if that works for you. Just say how much."

"Lorra!" It was Trinx's turn to display shock. "I'm not going to charge you for a birthday present."

"I can cover it."

"I know, love, but I wouldn't dream of accepting it. I owe you everything, and I'm glad to do anything for you."

Lorra breathed deeply and then laughed with unveiled relief. "Thank you. I had a hundred scenarios in my head of how that conversation could have gone horribly awry."

"I bet!" Trinx giggled. "So, what do you think this birthday present might entail?"

"Oh, I've been too scared to ask!" Lorra tittered. "But I'm sure he'll take some pill or other and be ready for a double-dipper."

"Of course. Any other clues?"

"Well." Lorra cleared her throat. "He did ask if either of us had a strap-on."

*****

To be continued

VannaJonez
VannaJonez
14 Followers