Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacquioh2
jacquioh2
106 Followers

"Oh, godddddddd, you smell good."

They stopped and pressed against him and he momentarily felt four lovely breasts pressed loose and free against him. He held them close as they smiled up at him and let him smell great wafts of soap, perfume and woman scent.

"I done died and gone to heaven!" he said.

As it turned out, he only lasted an hour or so. Mostly, he just served the girls little things to eat and offered more wine from the green bottles They went on and on, re-telling the stories of their long ago life on campus. At last, he said goodnight, leaning over to kiss Emma he paused, unsure, and then kissed Jackie's smiling upturned lips.

"Good-night, Dan."

Jackie was sitting with her legs Indian-fashion with her hands pressing the gown between her legs for modesty. As she reached up, she let go the gown and Dan leaned into the kiss, his eyes on white panties and the shadow of her dark bush. Emma was sitting on the hassock facing Jackie in the same position. He reluctantly left them alone to their reminiscences and hoped for more participation when they wound down tomorrow.

Friends

Dan awoke and felt the bed beside him to find it empty. The clock gleamed in large red numbers 3:22. Hearing no sound from downstairs, he got out of bed and padded silently to the door. Quiet voices still drifted up. He could only hear if he held his breath. Quietly, he slipped down the hall. With only a single candle burning in the living room, he was in deep shadow.

The two friends were on the couch and Jackie was reading quietly. Emma's head was in her lap and strangely, there were feathers lying around on the table and floor. 'They had even had a pillow fight,' he thought, and laughed soundlessly. Dan slid down the wall to sit on the floor and watched them. Her voice drifted up to him soft and throaty

"I just loved this part, Emma:"

She read: [ '... ... sharp desire and need to touch her bra, to find a way inside her blouse ... to touch, oh to touch so lightly under her dress. Dreaming what she must look like in just her panties.

Wondering how menacing that new cock would be as he stood tense before me pushing my legs aside; what would it be like, would it feel bigger? Will he be tender if I let him enter me? What will HE think; does he want to see this big strange cock slip into me? Do I want to see HIM slip into someone else?']

She paused, sounding as if her mouth had gone dry. She looked down at Dan's pretty wife and they smiled breathlessly for a moment. Then she went on:

['How will it be to take her bra off and see her breasts for the first time? Will I be a disappointment if she lets me part her legs and slip into her? How will she smell when my face is close between her legs? I want to smell her pussy! I want to know her new and different scent; I long to taste this lovely stranger's moist pussy, I know I will like its taste dripping down my chin; is she going to let me let me -- letmeletmeletme letmeletme? -- The question drums in my veins, pounding in my head. I can imagine how pretty her pussy will be ... .... ..... .... how new and exciting.

Does she want me too?

So many questions; So much softness she has; and I am all hard, my nipples crisp ... my clitoris..."] Jackie stopped reading and there was silence for a minute or so.

"I thought that was so pretty when you sent it." she said, and leaned down and pressed her lips to Emma's. Dan realized his cock was rigidly jutting through the gaping open front of his pajamas. His eyes were wide open staring at the kiss between his wife and her friend.

"Thank you!" he heard Emma say as their lips came apart, then waited inches apart.

Emma said, "You have feathers on your ... ...." she said giggling quietly.

"You did it! Jackie said with a smile.

"You're right." and Emma lifted herself up and removed a feather that clung to the breast pointing through the thin gown. "I'll get it." Then another, but this one was imaginary and Dan felt his cock swell as his wife pressed her mouth against Jackie's ample breast.

Jackie silently struggled to open some buttons and Dan's mouth watered. Jackie's silver dollar sized dark pink areole peaked into view and Emma's lips kissed little pecks onto it; and then just rested there, the corner of her lips against the nipple and her cheek nuzzling the globe under the soft silken gown.

".... mmmmm, feels, .... .... so, .. ..so... nice!" Jackie said and Dan could almost hear the soft moist sound of her lips parting.

Emma turned her head toward Jackie again and nuzzled until the nipple popped out into her mouth and she slowly suckled her friend's breast.

Dan slowly stroked his rigid cock, slowly, ... slowly, ....squeezing, ..... Imagining the soft breast.. ....."

Emma drew back and looked at the breast then kissed once more and lay back down to stare up into Jackie's eyes.

"Read to me?" Jackie said quietly, kissing with soft lips and a tongue that tasted her friend, perhaps for the first time.

Emma sat up and reached under the cushion of the couch to draw out a few pages of computer paper. She pulled Jackie across her lap and pulled her close so their breasts were snuggled and mixed together. Dan's cock jumped as she pressed her breasts against the soft girl in her arms and began reading.

"Do you remember when you wrote this to me?"

["Mmmm, how lovely. You already know where looking into your eyes led us; and I love that it did.

I would love to sit next to you and have you lean against me for an evening. That is such an appealing thought that I have trouble expressing it deeply enough.

We are probably neither actually lesbian, but it would be so nice to sit close so I can feel your warm body against me and talk and touch you, that I have to ask where the feelings come from and what the difference is between this and completely lesbian emotions."] She stopped reading.

They were quiet for a long moment. Then Emma continued reading from the computer print-out.

["Maybe there are no differences. Enchanted by your eyes and charmed with the series of letters we exchanged, it is clear that we would quite naturally turn and press our lips together. And your tongue, being the first to touch, would make me bolder.

My tongue would find yours and twist and turn to explore all the aspects of it. I would taste the soft underside, reaching deep along the side of it, pulling it gently into my mouth and holding it. And dying inside with the frustration of not being able to pull more of you inside my mouth..... just aching because I reached the end of that part of you."]

Jackie gasped and raised her lips to Emma and Dan could see the glistening tongues tasting and dueling between soft eager lips. She raised her gown and while her arms were raised, Dan saw the perfect crescent curve under her breasts and the long elegant sweep from shoulders to hard nipples jutting bluntly from dark pink areoles. She tugged urgently to raise Emma's gown, leaving it rumpled around her breasts and urgently pressed their breasts together.

"Ohhh!" she cried.

Emma took a deep breath and continued reading from the printout:

["And looking into your eyes would melt me. And I would turn just a little toward you so that I could feel you press close against my breast and the side of my body as you crept into my arms and put your arm around my neck. I imagine tasting your lipstick and feeling your breast against mine and then brushing against your hair with my cheek and nuzzling back and forth against that silky hair, then pressing it between our cheeks.

I'd like my hand to feel your cinched-in waist, just the thought of holding your waist and lingering there comfortably aware and in touch with you. Mmmmmmmmm. and then pressing your head on my shoulder where I can blow your hair and kiss it and feel it tickle my nose and see how it falls slowly in the air when I stop blowing against it.

How could it fail to be lovely............. I probably have you in a position that you can't recover from, but ... it's what I long for just at this moment, Emma."]

Emma looked up from the ragged prose of their e-mail message.

"Gosh, I talk too much, don't I?"

They giggled at that. ""Not really, you thrilled me."

"Maybe we should ... go to bed? Tomorrow's another day, and I'm looking forward to it."

They stood up and Dan watched as Jackie dropped her gown back in place. He hated seeing the crisply white, lace panties disappear. The snug hipsters cupped Jackie's buns, and then the curtain went down. Quietly, he retreated to his bedroom and listened to the whispered conversation coming up the stairs.

The red numbers declared it to be 4:14 AM and dawn would soon be upon him. His mouth was dry with the emotional eroticism of the scene he had watched. He struggled with the thought of his wife having a female lover/friend, unsure how to feel about it. Jealous? Perhaps? Nevertheless, the scene had also been very moving, very simple and rife with expressions of love and friendship.

Afterglow

Dan retreated to his bedroom, laid down in his bed, and peeled his ear to hear their conversation. They stopped in front of Jackie's door and he heard whispered words and giggles. Then he heard Emma's voice.

"Did I leave clean towels on the dresser?" Then silence.

He waited, lying in the dark for Emma to slip into bed beside him. But she didn't come. He lay a little longer, holding his breath to hear better. Only silence.

Finally, he got out of bed, listened at the door to find the hallway silent and empty.

He stepped though the door, ... crept down the carpeted hall, ... and peered into the guest bedroom where the door was ajar. Inside, the single, tiny, "boutique-y" lamp lighted the scene. A lamp no more than 10 inches high with a lace shade and a tiny bulb that cast a warm creamy light dimly around the room. A movie could not have set the scene better from his vantage point.

For Jackie lay before him diagonally across the light yellow bedspread. Her legs were open toward him as she lay on her back; the patch of dark pussy hair cascaded between her thighs into shadow. Her nipples stood up from large round mounds now flattened a little, but still remarkably shapely.

The astonishing sight dropped him to his knees. Emma was in a push-up position over Jackie's beautiful body; as he watched, she lowered herself in the best athlete's form, ... down, ... down, ... down, until her nipples touched Jackie's and her bush touched and mingled with the dark, curly triangle extending between Jackie's legs. She repeated the move as Dan had watched so often in the daily calisthenics that kept that taut body in such good shape.

He had never watched her work out nude though. She used her strength once again and her body squeezed out the light between their bodies. Her mound pressed the hair-covered mound of her friend. Emma partially trimmed her triangle, especially between her legs, and the sight of the two pussies poised one above the other re-invigorated Dan's cock.

"Come here." A whispered request from Jackie drifted softly across the room to his ears.

Dan watched as his wife pushed up once more and walked her legs forward. She formed a round and glorious vee towering high above her friend. Slowly she bent her knees and lowered herself to a squatting position over Jackie's face with her hands still providing balance on either side of Jackie. Dan looked straight at the yellow/gold lampshade lighting a path between the two lovers.

Back lighted sharply by the small lamp, Emma's pussy posed close above Jackie's lips. Between the lovely soft bodies, Dan could see little curls of her bush standing out against the light and below that a mouth-watering, upside-down 'W' formed by the soft lips of her pussy. Jackie smiled up at her and Dan heard her voice, broken and sensual.

"Let me, Emm."

Emma responded with something he couldn't hear.

Jackie raised both hands and long tapered fingers parted Emma's pussy lips very gently so that the upside-down W was a little wider, but just as deliciously exposed.

Dan stopped breathing as he watched Jackie raise her head and brush the pussy with her lips. Her tongue was back lighted as, glistening, it touched the center of the pussy's center. The tongue withdrew and the pussy lowered again, resenting it's abandonment. Jackie kissed quickly, four or five times, her head bobbing up and down to reach the offered sex folds of Emma's secret place.

"Ohhhhh!"

He recognized Emma's gasp of pleasure, sounding like a plaintive little cry, a weeping joy. The tongue reappeared and Dan saw his wife's pussy kissed and licked as the tongue continued nonstop movements of pleasure. Slowly, excitement took Emma's strength and she lowered herself, squeezing the light from between their bodies.

Dan looked at the shadow of his wife huge and round against the wall as her friend sucked her pussy. He couldn't see, but Jackie's hands seemed to be playing with Emma's breasts as Emma rocked and moaned with pleasure, very softly.

"Ohhhh!" a tense little cry again and the shadow leapt up the wall.

Emma reversed her position and he watched Jackie struggle to regain contact between her legs once again. Emma's head tilted down and tucked between Jackie's legs. Arms slipped around each other and lips and tongues eagerly tasted soft moist pussy folds; the two rolled gently back and forth, lost in each other's arms and bodies.

They rolled onto their sides and continued loving each other noisily.

Dan stroked his cock. As he pulled back the foreskin, heavy precum coated his palm and scent of male sex rose warm to his nostrils. He began stroking, with eyes glued to the humping, hugging bodies. He could wait no longer and he felt the hot sperm boiling up the length of his cock and splashed against the door. He moved one hand to catch the next spurt and then another and another as his hand moved back and forth rapidly. His eyes never blinked and never left the erotic site of his wife and Jackie fucking on the bed before his eyes.

He wiped blindly at the dollop of sperm on the door and stumbled away to the bathroom clutching his wilting cock and trying to keep from messing the carpet.

The image in the bathroom mirror was a shaken man, looking unsure of what he had unleashed with his request for a threesome. Wearily, he slipped under the sheet one more time and rolled heavily toward the center of the big bed. He lay awake, staring into the night, unable to find sleep.

The door squeaked a little as it swung in. With no other noise at all until her hands swept over the sheets, Emma quietly crept into the bed. She sat on the edge and paused; listening for his regular breathing, then swung her legs onto the bed and crept closer. She curled into a ball facing him, looped her fingers inside the brown pajama shirt and brought her lips against his chest.

Dan felt her warm breath and her fingers toy with the hair on his chest, but said nothing. In minutes, her breathing became regular and he realized she was sound asleep.

New Day

Dan started the coffee, put the griddle over two burners and gazed pensively into bright morning sunlight. He laid bacon strips and sausages on the griddle to begin their slow sizzle, and reached a dozen eggs from the refrigerator. The fragrant scent of maple-cured bacon and sausage wafted up the stairs and he soon heard shuffling feet upstairs and showers running.

Jackie was first, a bright red silk robe setting off the brilliant black hair and the ready smile.

"We didn't go to bed at bed time!" she sad more brightly than he thought she felt. She accepted a cup of coffee, leaned on the counter with her elbows, and looked at him though the steam.

"How does an omelet sound, Jackie?

She came around the island and stood on tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

"Wonderful! Thank you Dan!"

He smiled at her with an enthusiasm he wasn't sure was genuine and began cracking eggs into the glass bowl.

"Hand me the whisk, will you?"

Emma bounced down the stairs, offered a kiss, and then reached for a cup.

"And how are you this morning, my dear?" she asked with a smile. "It was so late; I hope I didn't wake you."

"Yeah, it was so good to get caught up with each other. I'm so glad you invited me," Jackie chimed in.

After a lazy breakfast and two pots of coffee, the girls went shopping in the afternoon. The left Dan took napping in front of the TV football games.

As they drove away from the house, Jackie looked at Emma with a small smile.

"Well, Emm, ... ... are you OK?"

Emma stared ahead and signaled for a left turn. Still looking straight ahead, a smile brightened her face and she pulled her mouth into a shy look.

"Yessss. I'm, ... ... OK. It was more than I imagined, Jackie. I loved being with you. ......"

"Ohhhh, good! I am so relieved! Cause I loved it too. It was wonderful! It was incredible of your husband to leave us alone to ....... catch up and everything. By the way, does he know?"

"Yes, I'm sure he does, .. .... I told him before you came that I was curious ... you know, that I was attracted.... .... and that you and I had been talking about it. So, I'm sure he understands."

"The next question is the big one." Emma said, quietly. She turned into the parking lot by the shopping center of the downtown area.

"Jackie looked at her expectantly."

"How would you feel about sleeping with both of us?" She said it quickly as they started toward the shop.

Jackie stopped walking, a startled look on her face. Then she caught up with Emma and slipped her hand through hers. They strode down the walk quietly. As they reached the shop, Jackie tugged her arm and they stopped outside.

"Oh, Emm, ... ... I don't know. I've never done that. My god, are you sure you can handle that?"

"Well, you said that you were bi- or at least curious. I thought, ... .... "

"Dan is fine, I like him a lot. But together? Oh, Emm, are you sure? Sure you can handle the emotions"

"I don't think I can have you, ... ... alone. I love Dan. I love you. Dan thinks you are terrific. Maybe, ... ... we'd all like it. That's all. I've thought and thought, Jackie, and ... I really want it,.. ... I think it might be .... .... good."

"My stomach is flipping a little bit." Jackie said, tugging her toward the shop.

They went into the shop and continued the discussion in hushed tones.

In an hour, the two girls strode from the shop with packages looped over their arms and headed toward the parked car with a determined stride.

"Emma, the answer is ... yes, as far as I am concerned. But, what about Dan? Maybe Dan won't want me?"

"Ha!" Emma said sharply, and their laughter echoed across the broad avenue in afternoon sun. "And I bought Thigh-hi stockings for both of us, he goes mad for those."

Dan woke to see them smiling in front of him. The dresses were identical except for the color. They were the kind of summer dress that look as if they weigh nothing and have nothing obvious that supports them.

"Like two strawberry ice cream sodas waiting for the ice cream social to begin!" he said admiringly.

"Did you forget you have two dates for the wine-tasting at Gino's" Emma said.

It was a fundraiser, so all the 'elegants' in town were there. The trio made their way through the crowd and Dan left the girls talking to Bill McCain and his wife while he went for wine. When he returned with three glasses of wine, the McCain twin sons had joined the group. Kevin and Damien are good looking 23 year olds, both home from graduate school and both studs.

"We've been invited to dance, darling, be right back'" Emma called out as she was towed gracefully behind Damian. The two girls in their elegant summer frocks, yellow and gold for Emma and bright green and white for Jackie floated gracefully after the handsome young men like Chinese kites on strings.

jacquioh2
jacquioh2
106 Followers